Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
Requesting Khrona EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
Requesting Khrona EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
Requesting Khrona EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
Requesting Khrona EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
Requesting Khrona EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
Requesting Khrona EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
Requesting Khrona EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
Requesting Khrona EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
Requesting Khrona EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
Requesting Khrona EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
Requesting Khrona EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

Requesting Khrona

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fenri L.
Moonlight Tundra
Moonlight Tundra
Fenri L.

Male Number of posts : 145
Kekkei Genkai : Mizusakura
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Requesting Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Requesting Khrona   Requesting Khrona EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:05 pm

*i walk into the office with Julia by my side and knock on the door awaiting a response*

Julia: Why are we here?

Because... I wish to know more about our connection.

Julia: Why not just ask me?

If you haven't told me by now, I would assume you don't know yourself.

Julia: *laughs lightly before hanging on my arm* You're right I guess.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Male Number of posts : 492
Kekkei Genkai : DNA Absorbtion/Merging/Altering/Adapting
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Requesting Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Khrona   Requesting Khrona EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:18 pm

Khrona randomly appears from out of Despair's dress cloak, which warped him, her and Misery into the office.

Despair: Oh, you are that boy from before... Is there something you need....?
Back to top Go down
Fenri L.
Moonlight Tundra
Moonlight Tundra
Fenri L.

Requesting Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Khrona   Requesting Khrona EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 9:10 pm

Yes. I would to like information on my... Connection with this woman.

*i motion to Julia hanging on my shoulder with her eyes closed*

Julia: Oh, do we really need an explanation?

Yes, I do. The power I feel from you is unreal... I want to use that strength to its fullest...

Julia: Humph. Fine then.

*Julia holds on tightly to my arm as they stand and await the explanation*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Requesting Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Khrona   Requesting Khrona EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 9:17 pm

Khrona looked to both of them, able to see both of their souls clearly. It seemed that they were unable to see souls as of yet. "Misery... Would you explain to them, please...?"

Misery nodded: Yeah, yeah, okay. So. Obviously you cannot see the souls of others right now. Everything living has a soul, each soul is unique to a person, however there are some souls that can get very near to another soul and seem to connect with one another. This is best shown with a weapon and a meister, or weapon technician, if you will. If you are able to lift a weapon, then your soul wavelengths are on the same path. You two seem to be connected on more than a physical level, in which your souls are connected, too. This could cause a soul resonance..." Misery paused for a moment, then looked at them, then continued "Look at each other. Concentrate HARD on each other. If you try to concentrate on this special wavelength, you'll be able to feel each others' souls, as well as see them." Misery waited.
Back to top Go down
Fenri L.
Moonlight Tundra
Moonlight Tundra
Fenri L.

Requesting Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Khrona   Requesting Khrona EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 12:00 am

*Julia looks up at me, still holding on to my arm and i look down at her, not out of negative intention, but because our height difference mandates it. our eyes meet and for a moment, there is nothing more than the connection that we have been feeling before. a few more moments pass and nothing more than that. i blink and something around us pulsates. her eyes change color to an odd shade of blue*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Requesting Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Khrona   Requesting Khrona EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 4:28 am

Misery nods "Alright, now within all of your lovey shit, you should be able to see an aura around each other, most likely in the form of a sphere, however souls will have specific designs that actually depict them from all others. Take our souls for example... Khrona's big ass soul overe here adds to its hugeness with those huge ass wings... But I doubt you'd be able to see a soul like his instantly... Either way it goes, seeing or even sensing someone else's soul is called Soul Perception."
Back to top Go down
Fenri L.
Moonlight Tundra
Moonlight Tundra
Fenri L.

Requesting Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Khrona   Requesting Khrona EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 12:15 pm

Julia: Heh, jealous.

*our gazes continue to connect and the area pulsates even more. the shade of blue in her eyes turns black and a dark blue aura begins to swirl around us. i look around and i see one around Khrona, Misery and Despair. my heightened senses now link these auras to a scent, recognizable to me before, but unexplainable*

Julia: Can you finally see it?

Yes, I can...
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Requesting Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Khrona   Requesting Khrona EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 12:23 pm

Misery nods "Alright, now that you have the ability of Soul Perception, it should be quite easy for you to see power levels and sense the abilities of souls and whatnot. Now, how's about I explain to you about soul energy and the Soul Resonance? For once, everyone has soul energy. Some people's souls have special abilities and hidden powers that are usually only accessible to certain people, like there are few who can transfer their soul wavelength through their bodies and use it as a very powerful melee attack. Khrona, Despair and I have other abilities with our souls, such as the ability to create hallucinations, the ability to reject and repel all objects and the ability to deteriorate souls, just to name a few. Whatever ability you have, you should try to figure out how to hone and master it. Now, for the Soul Resonance... It's when both of your souls resonate against each other and give you a great power, and unlock techniques only accessible through Soul Resonance, usually involving the weapons' techniques or Soul abilities. The weapon can use the Soul Resonance techniques with or without a partner, depending on experience, power and level. Usually Deathscythes, such as Despair and I are limited to this, but there are others. Now, Fenri, you're gonna need to take hold of Julia and try to resonate with her. Got it? Everyone's resonance is different. Sometimes the weapon may even change shape..."
Back to top Go down
Fenri L.
Moonlight Tundra
Moonlight Tundra
Fenri L.

Requesting Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Khrona   Requesting Khrona EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:57 am

Alright. Are you ready Julia?

Julia: Of course.

*i grab her hand and Julia changes into her scythe form, staff in hand. i close my eyes and begin to feel her strength in the scythe*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Requesting Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Khrona   Requesting Khrona EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:00 am

Misery nods "Good. Now try to focus your soul wavelengths into one another. You should feel something like electrical power surging throughout your body, as well as the emotion of each of you..." Misery was impressed, and glad that they were learning so fast. That was to be expected of them, however.
Back to top Go down
Fenri L.
Moonlight Tundra
Moonlight Tundra
Fenri L.

Requesting Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Khrona   Requesting Khrona EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:29 am

Electricity...Aeon...

*i remember my training from Aeon and begin to let my chakra flow through me like the electricity he taught me. it pulses and resonates against Julia's chakra, now the two mixing in the both of us. a slight aura builds around us, deep, dark blue, flowing from us like a small flame burning on all sides of us*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Requesting Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Khrona   Requesting Khrona EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:51 am

Misery clenches her fist "Good! Good! Let your souls resonate to know end! Feel each other! Become one in body, mind AND SOUL!! Let the weapon amplify your power to no end! (Which, in turn, is what a Soul Partner Weapon actually does when you use it). Feel this power and USE THE SOUL RESONANCE!!" Misery was getting excited. It had been a while since she actually TAUGHT someone about souls and weapons. Despair was getting quite excited, too. Her gloomy eyes seemed to brighten just a bit. A smile grew to Khrona's face "Once he masters his weapon... He will be more formidable than before..." Misery smirked and looked at Khrona from the side of her eye "Don't think we won't give him a fight to remember. By the time we fight again, we and they will have more power than before..." They both looked back at them, seeing their souls resonate.
Back to top Go down
Fenri L.
Moonlight Tundra
Moonlight Tundra
Fenri L.

Requesting Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Khrona   Requesting Khrona EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:03 pm

*the resonance grows into a small sphere around us. the sphere swirls and the temperature drops around the office. the shadows of Misery, Despair, and Khrona begin to waver in the cold and are slightly drawn to my au-- our aura*

Julia: ...ri? F..nri? ..nn...ii? Fenri?

I can hear you.

Julia: Good. I think we're finally completely connected.

Indeed... We shall go together...
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Requesting Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Khrona   Requesting Khrona EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:15 pm

All 3 of them smiled. "It looks like they've done it. The Soul Resonance. The Chain Resonance will come another day..." Misery crosses her arms, feeling a bit proud that she has taught another person of the Soul Resonance and the Soul Partners and whatnot. Khrona's small smile turned into a large and disgusting frown. His head began to twitch a bit "There's... Something here... But at the same time... It's not..." Misery and Despair could feel it, too, but it was very faint...
Back to top Go down
Free

Free

Number of posts : 16
Kekkei Genkai : Spatial Magic
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Requesting Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Khrona   Requesting Khrona EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:19 pm

The space in the office began to distort as a figure seemed to appear out of nowhere. It was a moderately tall and masculine man in tattered pants and a striped jail shirt with a ball and chain on his left foot. In his left eye was a type of super powerful magical eye while the other one was normal. The man looked to all 4 of them. He kept his distance, for the office was fairly large, and he began to speak "I am the immortal, Free. I am one of the dark forces of this village. I felt a strong soul resonance here and I felt it was of my place to take that strong soul for... special purposes." oddly enough, the man seemed to cast no shadow... and was unaffected by the cold.
Back to top Go down
Fenri L.
Moonlight Tundra
Moonlight Tundra
Fenri L.

Requesting Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Khrona   Requesting Khrona EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:49 pm

*i feel a malevolent force and instinctively, without hesitation, i swing Julia at Free. this sends a blasting pulse of Soul Energy throughout the room, breaking the wooden desks and bookcase and sending the chairs flying*
Back to top Go down
Free

Free

Requesting Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Khrona   Requesting Khrona EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:52 pm

Free seems unaffected to the greatest degree. Free just stood there in the same position that he was in before Fenri attacked "You try to strike an immortal? Have you no meaning of the word? I will harvest your soul, boy..." Free thrusted his hand outward as a large ice ball flew at Fenri at a high speed. Free still kept a distance, however, oddly enough...
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

Male Number of posts : 10
Kekkei Genkai : Kisai

Requesting Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Khrona   Requesting Khrona EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:55 pm

I warp into the room between Fenri and Free with my hands in my pocket. I tun and face Fenri. " Fenri of the nightmare right? My master seem to not like you. so I'll be taking you out."
Back to top Go down
Fenri L.
Moonlight Tundra
Moonlight Tundra
Fenri L.

Requesting Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Khrona   Requesting Khrona EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 8:00 pm

*i hold my left hand towards the ice ball and it shatters into petals*

I.. Am no... BOY!!

*i lift Julia into the air and she pulsates*

Julia: I'm ready!

*i swing her down with a monstrous force, sending chilling winds through the office and headed right into Fate's head. when she hits the ground, spires of ice erupt forth in a path directly headed for Free and Fate if they survived. another pulse of Soul Energy flows through, further damaging all wooden objects in the vicinity*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

Requesting Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Khrona   Requesting Khrona EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 8:05 pm

I flash step out of the way of the attack and appears next to Fenri. I infuse my pointer finger with a lot of chakra and pokes at Fenri's temple. With my finger fused with hella chakra my finger would rip threw your skull like tissue.
Back to top Go down
Fenri L.
Moonlight Tundra
Moonlight Tundra
Fenri L.

Requesting Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Khrona   Requesting Khrona EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 8:15 pm

*spires erupt all around me and through Fate's hand and arm in the least, going straight through and stopping its approach. many more spires erupt at Fate's body now being held by the arm in place. the temperature in the room drops drastically and my breathing becomes deep and ragged*

Julia:Fenri, calm down, please. I can't focus if you're impulsive like this.

*i look to Fate at my side and a strange energy boils up inside me*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

Requesting Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Khrona   Requesting Khrona EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 8:20 pm

The spire impale me "Fool."I open my mouth. From my mouth climes out another me and push off the other me and now real close to Fenri I continue to do what I was going before and try to poke you with my finger. Since I'm so close and moving fast I should hit you.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Requesting Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Khrona   Requesting Khrona EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 8:22 pm

Khrona calls Misery and Despair closer to him.

Despair: Should I put up my rejection soul..? It seems that it will end in devastation..."

Khrona: I think I left the insane on at my house... Let me just go fix that.

Khrona slowly walks to a wall, breaks it down with his wings, then walks the fuck off to let Fenri do what he will.
Back to top Go down
Fenri L.
Moonlight Tundra
Moonlight Tundra
Fenri L.

Requesting Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Khrona   Requesting Khrona EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 8:39 pm

*another spire erupts from the ground going through the other Fate and impaling him, it, whatever, against the ceiling. the energy comes to a peak and my aura turns from a deep blue to a shattered swirl of icy blue and royal purple. i lift Julia from the ground and the aura pulsates deeply, causing a horrible drop in temperature, even further than before, only around my aura. inside, it is actually quite hot and steamy*

Julia: Fenri, our connection has been broken.

*with that, all shadows in the room are drawn to my aura, immobilizing whatever it is they are attached to, even Fate on the ground and on the ceiling. i turn my body slightly and bring Julia's staff perpendicular to my body as i stretch my right arm across my body. in an instant, i swing her back across in a thunderous glory and it shatters all the ice spires into tiny particles of ice that move at such a speed, they would, even in their tiny size, run clean through a sheet of steel. the shattering ice completes the temperature drop to Absolute Zero and my Broken Soul aura blasts the rest of the office to kingdom FUCKING come from my complete rage at the unprovoked attempt on my life. i breathe heavily and await the result*
Back to top Go down
Free

Free

Requesting Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Khrona   Requesting Khrona EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 8:51 pm

Free seemed to still be unaffected by the blast, however... once the office was blown up.. It was revealed that there were... 2 Frees? One was is a green box... No, there was one Free. The actual Free in the green box was making a spatial distortion hologram image of Free. It was intangible and unable to attack itself. It seems as though the ice ball had actually come from the real Free and not the Hologram one. "Spatial Magic... Holographic Vision. Disperse." The box dispersed and so did the hologram. Free took note of Fenri's power. He changed into his Werewolf form so that his jumping ability and speed was up by a lot "You... with the powerful soul... Medusa will have your soul... And I will be back." Free jumped into the distance, seeming to disappear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Requesting Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Khrona   Requesting Khrona Empty

Back to top Go down

Requesting Khrona
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next