Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
A Request to Khrona EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
A Request to Khrona EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
A Request to Khrona EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
A Request to Khrona EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
A Request to Khrona EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
A Request to Khrona EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
A Request to Khrona EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
A Request to Khrona EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
A Request to Khrona EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
A Request to Khrona EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
A Request to Khrona EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

A Request to Khrona

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KAZZ
Advocate of Darkness Kishoukage
KAZZ

Number of posts : 38
Kekkei Genkai : Dark Matter
Registration date : 2009-03-02

A Request to Khrona Empty
PostSubject: A Request to Khrona   A Request to Khrona EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:51 pm

*Kazz stands non chalantly in front of Khrona's door. He had hopped to learn something about....soul partners...*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Male Number of posts : 492
Kekkei Genkai : DNA Absorbtion/Merging/Altering/Adapting
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: A Request to Khrona   A Request to Khrona EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:55 pm

Khrona's door opens, as his office is magically... now... not... destroyed. Misery speaks as Khrona thinks deeply "What is it, guy?"
Back to top Go down
KAZZ
KAZZ

PostSubject: Re: A Request to Khrona   A Request to Khrona EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:22 pm

*Kazz walks into the room, looking around a bit.*

My name is Kazz. I have not met Khrona before, but our villages are now allied. I would like to get to know this Khrona.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A Request to Khrona   A Request to Khrona EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:32 pm

Misery scoffs "Eh? Another person lookin to get to know Khrona, huh? Hahaha... This crazy kid here will only open up to you enough to speak and be friendly. Don't expect much else."

Despair stands from her seat on the floor, interjecting "But do not take offense to this depressing matter.. You see, because of Khrona's horrific past, there are very few who will get close to him. I was dreadfully lucky to be connected with someone with as much despair as I have.." Despair proceeded in hugging Khrona.

Khrona's eyes rolled to the back of his head, but somehow came back from the bottom to look at Kazz "Is there anything you... wish... fellow Kage?" His head twitched a bit, one of his eyes spazzing violently.
Back to top Go down
KAZZ
KAZZ

PostSubject: Re: A Request to Khrona   A Request to Khrona EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 3:21 am

Hi....Khrona. I was hoping you would be able to teach me the way of using a soul partner? It seems very unique.

*Kazz didn't pay much attention to despair. He wanted to meet this Khrona, and he did. Now he would only hope Khrona could show him how to use a soul partner.*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A Request to Khrona   A Request to Khrona EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:36 am

Khrona's eyes seemed to pierce through Kazz's soul "Where is your partner?" was all that came from his mouth. His wings expanded, releasing a great and powerful wind throughout the office, almost making everything in there float for a brief moment.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami Sannin of Rising
Rose

Female Number of posts : 37
Kekkei Genkai : Black Roses/ Dark Fire

PostSubject: Re: A Request to Khrona   A Request to Khrona EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:53 am

* From the outside of his room, the office, Rose stumbled on in. She stood about 5 ft away from Kazz, but her attention was focused on this Khrona character.* I will be Kazz's soul partner...I know I can become of some use.*Rose gave Khrona a powerful stare, admiring the power she felt bursting from him.*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A Request to Khrona   A Request to Khrona EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:00 am

Khrona tilted his head "You possess the ability to change into a weapon...? Most interesting... What weapon are you?"
Back to top Go down
Rose
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A Request to Khrona   A Request to Khrona EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:29 pm

*Without a word, Rose took a deep breathe, closing her eyes. In a spontaneous manner, her eyes opened, and she would then burst up in flames, white flames. Once the flames faded out, the blade of a guillotine flew right into Kazz's hands. It was a white-ish color, and from the flames that had currently engulfed it, it was still smoking hot. The Guillotine then shimmered, and as it did a double over voice was heard, partly Rose's voice.* This is a form of a guillotine. I can turn into truthfully anypart of the guillotine, but the blade was the part you wished to see was it not?
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A Request to Khrona   A Request to Khrona EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:58 am

Khrona nodded "Well, it seems as though Kazz can lift you, so your souls must be on the same wavelength... That's already quite good... Alright. It is decided. You, Rose, are Kazz's Soul Partner."
Back to top Go down
KAZZ
KAZZ

PostSubject: Re: A Request to Khrona   A Request to Khrona EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:01 pm

*Kazz gently grips the Guillotine blade. They both began glowing a faint black color as Kazz began to speak.*

I can feel her chakra reside inside me. Would there be a way to make this form stronger?
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A Request to Khrona   A Request to Khrona EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:26 pm

Khrona had to think "Stronger...? Only if... You can achieve a Soul Resonance, in which both of your souls are perfectly in tune and you can transmute your Soul Wavelength into the form of energy... Though you would have to be really close and really on the same wavelength..."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A Request to Khrona   A Request to Khrona EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:55 pm

*Rose converted back into her humanoid state, grimmly looking at Kazz. " We will never be that close....Once I have whats mine...then I'm working alone..." With that, she walked out of the Kage's office, leaving Kazz and Khrona to do what they wanted.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Request to Khrona   A Request to Khrona Empty

Back to top Go down

A Request to Khrona
Page 1 of 1