Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
reia let's fight here EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
reia let's fight here EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
reia let's fight here EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
reia let's fight here EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
reia let's fight here EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
reia let's fight here EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
reia let's fight here EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
reia let's fight here EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
reia let's fight here EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
reia let's fight here EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
reia let's fight here EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

reia let's fight here

Go down 
AuthorMessage

reia let's fight here Empty
PostSubject: reia let's fight here   reia let's fight here EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 7:25 pm

i walk into a forest and rest in the shade waiting for reia
Back to top Go down
Reia Ruan
Warrior Priestess
Warrior Priestess
Reia Ruan

Female Number of posts : 432
Kekkei Genkai : Kaze Souran
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: reia let's fight here   reia let's fight here EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 9:20 pm

Reia appeared in a flurry of wind. "hmm? You wish for me to rank you, yes?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reia let's fight here   reia let's fight here EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:19 pm

i stand up from under the tree "yes i would if you don't mind"
Back to top Go down
Reia Ruan
Warrior Priestess
Warrior Priestess
Reia Ruan

PostSubject: Re: reia let's fight here   reia let's fight here EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:55 pm

Reia nodded. "I see. Understand that today, you shall be reaching an objective of sorts". Reia held out her hans and showed Knightmare a single bell. "Your objective is to get this bell from me. Simple enough, right?" Reia asked, attaching the bell to her shorts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reia let's fight here   reia let's fight here EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:27 pm

"should be easy enough" i said as necra jump into the ground so stealthly that you didn't notice. i shoot an ice pick at the bell in an attempt to knock it off your shorts
Back to top Go down
Reia Ruan
Warrior Priestess
Warrior Priestess
Reia Ruan

PostSubject: Re: reia let's fight here   reia let's fight here EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:18 am

Reia smiled. "Comeon, you can do better..." she said, as a gale of wind knocked the icepick ofcourse. It redirected itself and the wind shot it at Knightmare. A horde of wind gathered under her feet and brought her ten feet or so into the air. She stood on the wind, watching the movment around the forest. "..Hmmm".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reia let's fight here   reia let's fight here EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 7:13 pm

i catch the ice pick and make it start to snow "i try to start slow but i guess i'll make an exception" i run up the side of a tree and grab a branch. as i swing myself up i throw the ice pick at you and it grew in size. as it grew it broke into several smaller peices that came hurtling at you
Back to top Go down
Reia Ruan
Warrior Priestess
Warrior Priestess
Reia Ruan

PostSubject: Re: reia let's fight here   reia let's fight here EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:51 pm

Reia grinned.
"Better, better...."
She extended a hand forward.
"Wind Cutter".
A formation of wind flew at the ice, chopping it to small and harmless pieces.
With a flick of her hand, the ice pieces where sent flying in a random dierection,
but stil out of the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reia let's fight here   reia let's fight here EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 11:54 pm

i jump from branch to branch in the trees towards you shooting ice arrows as i come. some of the arrows fly towards you and some go overhead where they combine into huge blocks of ice and fall towards you
Back to top Go down
Reia Ruan
Warrior Priestess
Warrior Priestess
Reia Ruan

PostSubject: Re: reia let's fight here   reia let's fight here EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 3:02 pm

A formation of wind swept around Reia, incasing her in an orb. The ice was sent flying in random directions once more, but once she let the wind barrier down, a piece came flying at her, nicking her cheek. "Owch.." she said, grinning. This was better....She raised a hand and a tornado appeared, flying straight a knightmare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reia let's fight here   reia let's fight here EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:03 pm

i stopped my advance "this is interesting" the tornado had hte clouds swirling around it including all the snow, as it approached i focus on the tornado and it starts to freeze, then i take control of the ice energy and send the tornado back towards yoiu
Back to top Go down
Reia Ruan
Warrior Priestess
Warrior Priestess
Reia Ruan

PostSubject: Re: reia let's fight here   reia let's fight here EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:17 pm

Reia blinked. Crafty. "But you can't send my wind against me....." The tornado glowed as it was incased once more in a see-through stone. The wind semed to be battling the ice within it. Reia focused more chakra into the tornado, starting to float backwards. If Knightmare gave her little experiment there some more enrgy to help his ice, It might create a might fine explosion. Meahnwhile, a clone appeared in the trees behind Knightmare. It made no sound as it tossed ten senbon needles at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reia let's fight here   reia let's fight here EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:13 pm

"i'm not gonna let you get it back" i take off full speed and jump into the tornado after i a inside it i add some more ice and since i'm in the center i have more control over the ice an i try to regain control of it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reia let's fight here   reia let's fight here Empty

Back to top Go down

reia let's fight here
Page 1 of 1