Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
Keroberos' Jutsu EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
Keroberos' Jutsu EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
Keroberos' Jutsu EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
Keroberos' Jutsu EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
Keroberos' Jutsu EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
Keroberos' Jutsu EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
Keroberos' Jutsu EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
Keroberos' Jutsu EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
Keroberos' Jutsu EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
Keroberos' Jutsu EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
Keroberos' Jutsu EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

Keroberos' Jutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keroberos Hyuuga

Keroberos Hyuuga

Number of posts : 67
Kekkei Genkai : Byakugan
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Keroberos' Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Keroberos' Jutsu   Keroberos' Jutsu EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 1:06 pm

For starters, I have the Byakugan

Byakugan: When activated, it allows me vision of the 64 chakra points in the body PLUS lets me see how the energy enters a person's body to predict how they will move next. In addition to that awesomeness, I can access the Field of 8 Trigrams.

Field of 8 Trigrams:
Keroberos' Jutsu 8trigrams-2
When I'm in my field of 8 Trigrams, my speed is GREATLY increased (or time is slowed down or whatever the hell you wanna call it, either way, I'm tons faster in here). Being in the 8 Trigrams lets me use special jutsu that I can only use inside there.
Note: As my speed increases like we all know it will X3, my speed will also increase in the 8 Trigrams.

The three jutsu that I can use in the 8 Trigrams are as follows...

8 Trigrams Palm Rotation: Chakra pours from my body and I spin at a hellish speed, creating a grinding field of repelling chakra. Good for fending off attacks.

8 Trigrams 64 Palms: Using the Gentle Fist Style and my huuuuuge speed boost just for this technique, I attack the 64 chakra points with my chakra, thus hindering their activity OR stopping them completely. I wanna use it on someone though...

8 Trigrams (I made this one up myself) Palm of Destruction: You know how a Palm is in a hand, and a hand holds stuff? Like weapons? So yeah, in this one, I don't move as fast as I would in the 64 palms, but still fast enough to malice the opponent with my chakra weapons. They can try to hit me, TRY, but I'd still move around them and find an opening and break them in two with my chakra weapon style of attack until all my chakra is gone. If they can get up after that, then I don't want to fight them.. BUT I WILL BECAUSE I HAVEN'T KICKED THEIR ASS YET!

My regular jutsu include...

Hyuuga Style Gentle Fist: I attack the opponent while forcing chakra from my body, hands or feet. That way, even if they block, they are still hit by my chakra and their insides and stuff will be messed up.

Kero Style Gentle Weapon: Also an original. Hehe... I mold my chakra into makeshift weapons and attack the opponent just like it were a real weapon. If the attack connects, then massive damage is done to the chakra network of my opponent. I've been known to take ninja careers... X3

Kero Style Gentle Damn: More or less a kamikaze attack. I expel all my chakra from my body and it comes in the form of millions of kunai, shuriken, and senbon that annihalate the opponent's chakra network and body. Not so much the body, but it would still get hurt too.

That's all the jutsu for now, but I will grow AND PWN and get stronger through eternity. I'm dead, what better do I have to do?
Back to top Go down
Reia Ruan
Warrior Priestess
Warrior Priestess
Reia Ruan

Female Number of posts : 432
Kekkei Genkai : Kaze Souran
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Keroberos' Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keroberos' Jutsu   Keroberos' Jutsu EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 3:18 pm

... Huh. LOoks like the Realitu has a Hyuuga. Wo'der how this''ll work out...?
Back to top Go down

Keroberos' Jutsu
Page 1 of 1