Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
Sat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» SEX BOMB
Sat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan

» Distorted
Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

» The Bloodshed Games
Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:30 pm by Reia Ruan

» SUCCESS~!!
Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:44 am by Reia Ruan

» ......... BORED
Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:34 am by Sadako

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:32 pm
July 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

Share | 

My first bout.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fuuma Tera

Male Number of posts : 24
Kekkei Genkai : Sound waves-frequences/Darkness
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: My first bout.   Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:37 am

~@Fuuma hovers in on a blank plain. Looking left and right, he sees no one near by, so decides to sit and wait for an opponent to show up.@~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maruze

Male Number of posts : 80
Kekkei Genkai : Division
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: My first bout.   Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:52 am

Maruze passes by with his sword, Waru, mounted on his shoulder. He seems to be in deep thought as he passes by Tera.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuuma Tera

PostSubject: Re: My first bout.   Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:03 am

~@Glancing up, Tera spots some stranger walking pass. He made sure to conseal spires of dark energy behind him as he spoke out to the person.@~

Um, hey there. Would you mind if he had a quick match?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maruze

PostSubject: Re: My first bout.   Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:07 am

Maruze opened up one eye, staring at Tera from the corner of his eye "Hm? A spar is what you want, huh?" Maruze grips his blade tightly and brings it down to the ground fast, it seemingly slices through the air like it is not even there "Alright. I enjoy friendly battles."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuuma Tera

PostSubject: Re: My first bout.   Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:12 am

~@Giving a smile, Fuuma would quickly fire several spires of dark energy from behind him at his opponent, giving him a small window to react. But on that note, Fuuma used the spires sort of like a distraction, so that he could gain some distance, whip out his headphones and see how his opponent reacts to quick attacks.@~

My name is Fuuma, and I as well enjoy friendly bouts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maruze

PostSubject: Re: My first bout.   Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:19 am

Maruze quickly slashed at the spires and blocked them as if they were nothing with a simple sword... though it was revealed after he was done that he somehow had another blade, an exact duplicate of the one in the other hand. "Surprise attack, huh? Good... You caught me off guard. One could have hit me if it weren't for Waru..." Maruze leapt high into the air "Infinite Swords!" Instantly, 100 swords had appeared on the battlefield inclusive to the two in his hand. Half of them floated horiztonally while the other half floated vertically. Maruze hopped about on the blades of these to stay in the air and once he was in a good position... "Sword Magic: Air Render!" From each of the swords, invisible energy waves that cut straight through the air flew at Tera, unaffected by the wind and negating all wind force whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuuma Tera

PostSubject: Re: My first bout.   Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:26 am

~@Fuuma now had his headphones out and ready, but he felt something strange momentarily. He felt short thrusts of chakra heading towards him, and as a quick reaction he spun his headphones above his head, creating a barrier of sound around him. This barrier of sound disrupted and distorted the invisible energy as it neared it, weakening them all befor ehitting the barrier. Once the barrier took the hundreds of hits, it was severally weakened, so without further use for the shield, Fuuma held both f his hands outward, sending out a burst of chakra that shattered the barrier, and blasted shards of sound all over the area.@~

Before I forget, whats your name?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maruze

PostSubject: Re: My first bout.   Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:21 am

Maruze flipped into the air as all of the blades quickly came really close together and took the sound shards head on, making the blades resonate quite drastically "My name is Maruze... Though I am known as the Dividing Wind..." Maruze came down on all of the blades and collided the blade in his hand with the other 99 "Sword Magic: Ice Blades!" With a slash downwards, all of the resonating blades made a KSHING noise and stabbed straight into the ground, though none of them hit Tera, and it seemed that Maruze did this purposely. The instant they hit the ground, they became really cold, cold enough to release a type of misty, cold fog from their blades which spread extremely fast and covered a vast area because of their resonance. The ground also started to become coated in a moderately thick layer of ice. Maruze placed the blade in his hand horizontally in the air so that he did not fall to the ground, not being frozen instantly by the Ice Blade with assistance from Waru...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuuma Tera

PostSubject: Re: My first bout.   Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:32 pm

~@ Tera whips out his Skull Candy headphones, swinging them in a seemingly careless fashion. He jumped into the air as the ground began to freeze, and then he slammed his headphones into the ground, causing a massive shockwave across the ice. This shockwave would shatter the ice, making the ground look cracked up all over the place.@~

Renosance...I guess I may never fully understand it...

~@ Tera popped in his J-Rock mix CD into his CD player. Once the music started playing, Tera's hands began to crackle with discharges of electricity, blasting a few bolts at Maruze. Whether he was frozen or not, the electricity would surely cause some damage if it hit due to its heat and friction against the ice or cold atmosphere.@~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first bout.   

Back to top Go down

My first bout.
Page 1 of 1