Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
the tru pirite EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
the tru pirite EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
the tru pirite EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
the tru pirite EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
the tru pirite EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
the tru pirite EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
the tru pirite EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
the tru pirite EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
the tru pirite EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
the tru pirite EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
the tru pirite EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

the tru pirite

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nash

Nash

Male Number of posts : 26
Job/hobbies : Dancin
Kekkei Genkai : gumu gumu fruit
Registration date : 2009-04-04

the tru pirite Empty
PostSubject: the tru pirite   the tru pirite EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:46 pm

Like a Star @ heaven on day when i was a kid my older brother told me all pirites weren't bad guys there were some good ones and i acully beileved him intill our cheif died because of a pirate raid then my father put me thru intense training to become the cheif fopre i would gain this title by the age of 12 and that i did and i defended off all pirites that came with my bare hands and the towns people trusted me and treated me like i was a king intill one day a big pirite ship landed on our shores and all the crew members were makorly sick and upon seeing that i told the townspeople to get all the medisine and bring it here and me being a master in technoligy the medics and i were up all night trying to heal the members and we did they were greatful while they were set for bedrest but when they were perfectly healed they stared demanding stuff and hurting people so one day upon reading all the complaints i read come to the under ground ceiler so we can rebel against these pirates and as the meeting led on more and more men came and i say'd we can take them lets do it tomarrow tomarrow noon came every one was in the tavern like planned and the pirates loud and ignorent as always intill i said my we had enuff of ur crap speech and asi ended i had a fight with there leader and was wining intill i got shoot in my back and as i turned i say one of the villgers sooting me and then the leader of the pirates uppercutted me and knocked me uncosiense upon waking upi found my self chained in the middle of the plaza being laughed and pointed at intill the pirate leader said "haha i hope ur comfortable because 3 days from now ur gonna be shiped out of my villadge lol" then i got hit on the head with a blunt wooden club. then i woke up hearing a womens voice she looked like a pirate and she said hello ther my name is Reyna and im the queen of the sea" and i was like yea right u just want to laugh at me and evrynight from then on she brought me berries and clean water evry doy then one day as i was on a small boat because i was kicked out of my villadge this huge boat came by and i snoeaked my way on to it and then suddenly someone screamed intruder and someone screamed out hey i know this guy and when i looked to see who said it it was my bro reinki and we settled that and i told him what happen and he said will get ur villadge back noproblem. later that night i couldn't go back to sleep to anxious to the next day i heard somee singing that saounde like a familier voice and when i checked to see who it was it was Reyna and she beared a diffrent fruit then one i've seen before and she say's' would u like to be stronger" then i go of course but what does that have to do with u and me" then she says "i got this from the real queen of the ocean, its called a devil fruit it'll make u stronger and faster depending on what kind but when eatin u unable to swim and when drenched in sea-water u quickly loses his strength so thats why ill be ur partner when ever u fight so i can protect you from all this stuff ok" then i said opk and reached for the fruit then sudenly she kissed me and left the fruit in my hands and see see you later. then i ate the fruit and felt sleapy and felkl asleap on the deck i wake up and hear screams and swords and gun noises and i lean up to seerayna defending me with all shes got and i stand up to help here and when i punched the guy my ams streched farfar away and with the added help from my bro and reyna we won but the villadgers did not look happy to see me and then a rock hit me hard in the side of my face and then more and more rocks and even fruit began to hit me and some of the pirates and all i heared was we don't want no monster as a cheif and i was like but i just saved u then someone say'd so your still just a monster aleast with a normal pirate its a fair fight then all the pirates and i ran to the ship and then my brother said don't listen to them were not monsters and he held out his hands and lighting came out and some one had fire and another one had dark energy then he said don't worry we'll take you to a villadge where special powers don't matter just strength the villidge of reality and thats how im here now. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

the tru pirite
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Distorted Reality  :: Character Bios :: Life Story-
Jump to: