Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
Might As Well Train EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
Might As Well Train EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
Might As Well Train EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
Might As Well Train EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
Might As Well Train EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
Might As Well Train EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
Might As Well Train EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
Might As Well Train EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
Might As Well Train EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
Might As Well Train EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
Might As Well Train EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

Might As Well Train

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keroberos Hyuuga

Keroberos Hyuuga

Number of posts : 67
Kekkei Genkai : Byakugan
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Might As Well Train Empty
PostSubject: Might As Well Train   Might As Well Train EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 2:24 pm

Hmm... Since there's nothing to do here right now, I guess I'll train. I find myself in some random forest area with a bunch of trees. Nice place to start eh? Juromaru and Kageromaru are nowhere to be seen... Looks like they have their own agenda. Oh well, not my problem right now. I begin practicing my Gentle Fist form, imagining the trees as a horde of enemies. I move my body through them, sending a blast of chakra to them as I pass and dodging imagined. "No time! Right there! Back up nerd!"
Back to top Go down
Keroberos Hyuuga

Keroberos Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Train   Might As Well Train EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 2:17 pm

As I move through, pummeling trees like no other, I activate my byakugan. Yeah, I get all veiny and stuff, but now I can see a lot better. Fun ensues. I jump to the canopy of the forest and begin Gentle Weapon attacks, flipping from treetop to treetop, taking out fleeing birds with swords, axes, kunai, shuriken, and wips. The flurry of feathers falling around me make me look just as awesome as I feel too.
Back to top Go down
Keroberos Hyuuga

Keroberos Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Train   Might As Well Train EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 10:41 am

Haha. Silly birds, I'm too cool for this~ I land on a tree branch and look at the falling birds and laugh. "You guys suck. Now I'm bored."
Back to top Go down
Ayama

Ayama

Number of posts : 23
Kekkei Genkai : Night Rain
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Train   Might As Well Train EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:07 am

Ayama floated into the area on her broom of skulls, their eerie smiiles frozen in place. Dead lobs of skin still hung from some. She watched Keroberors with sharp eyes. SHe finally spoke. "If you are bored, boy, I shall gladly provide some entertainment...." she said, watcing as a thick cloud of ectoplaysm rolled into the air. Seven Ecto-men formed from it, their ecto-swords in their hands, ready to strike on her word. HEr bony rainbow cat gave the order iinstead. "Go.." he cooed in a raspy voice, his feline eyes watching seemingly watching evrything. The ecto-men charged, running at Keroberos with the intent of doing soem damage.
Back to top Go down
Keroberos Hyuuga

Keroberos Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Train   Might As Well Train EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 3:46 am

O_O. Crazy ass witch lady man... I tells you about witches these days. Oh well. It's clear that these goo guys are trying to kill me... SO I'LL KILL THEM HAHAHAHA! I jump down from my branch activating my Byakugan once more. Then I use Rotation in midair, grinding against their goo and pushing them back so I can gain a decent footing before them. "Really lady? Summoning goo goblins on me? That's kinda low, dont'cha think?"
Back to top Go down
Ayama

Ayama

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Train   Might As Well Train EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:32 pm

"Ecto-men" Ayama coreccted. "And no, its not low. You said you were bored. I was simply providing some entertainment" she said, shrugging. "And what doesnt kill you, makes you stronger" Ayama said, smirking. The ecto-men went back to goo before reforming and charging again. "Oh, and...." her cat began to rasp some words of advice. "Their ectoplaysm..I wouldn't want to be you if they touched you..." he said, a wicked smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Keroberos Hyuuga

Keroberos Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Train   Might As Well Train EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 10:05 pm

"Meh, ecto-men, goo guys. Either way, they're gonna g-- WOAH!" I lean back do make sure that the first goo guy doesn't touch me with that gooey sword of his. I then make a sword and slash through the other six, finalizing the attack with a stab through the one in front of me. "Take that." I say as I back up and ready for another attack.
Back to top Go down
Ayama

Ayama

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Train   Might As Well Train EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:44 pm

"....." Ayama watched with a slightly bired gaze. "Damnit, I need blood to be shed...!" Klyde, her cat, looked up at her strangely. "Why, to satisfy your ssadist mind?" he grinned, teasing her. "You masochists dont have it much better". The cat laughed. "Sure we do. Here, 'll humour you and help the ecto-men with your project". Ayama sighed. "Fine". The twisted cat lept to the forest floor, rainbows swirling around him as he went down. As he touched the flor, he no longer had the skin of a cat. KLyde was know human, a boy of sventeen. His rainbow hair shone in the sunlight as he stared at Keroberos with dark eyed full of curiosty and insanity. A real sword formed in his hand, a rainbow stone stuck in the middle. He sighed and twirrled the blade in a circle. The ecto-men then regenerated, but instead of seven there was now fourteen. "Think, boy..." Ayama called. "What can you do to stop their regneration?" she teased. The men didn't charge. They slowly slitherd towards Keroberos, circling him slowly while Klyde stood a short distance from them, his black eyes watching Keroberos with some amusmant.
Back to top Go down
Keroberos Hyuuga

Keroberos Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Train   Might As Well Train EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 9:55 am

"Hmm... I could take out the guys controlling them of course!" Rotation! With that, chakra pours from my body and I begin spinning at a blurring rate, creating a grinding dome of chakra around me. THe chakra dome begins to expand, grinding against the goo guys and moving out to hit the rainbow kid and the witch that attacked me. Rotation is the shit.
Back to top Go down
Ayama

Ayama

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Train   Might As Well Train EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:52 am

Ayama sighed and floated backwards. What to do...? Klyde moaned not in pain, but pleasure. He had a grin that wouldn't stop as the Rotation hit him. Ayama sighed. Being a sadist was hard when your partner was a masochist.....She raised a hand. "Faun's Trickery" The ground under Keroberos collapsed, revealing a giant gapvng hole.
Back to top Go down
Keroberos Hyuuga

Keroberos Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Train   Might As Well Train EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:17 pm

Oh damn... I think I might be falling into the hole that the witch opened beneath me. Or, I wowuld be if my Rotation hadn't held up. My chakra catches the side of the rock wall around me, thus leaving me to begin rolling around the circumference of the hole's depth. I then adjust my angle slightly to head uwards out of the hole, flying into the air and exiting my Rotation in a tree. I look down on the go guys and the other two. "Damn... That was mean... HEY, I DIDN'T WANNA DIE OUT HERE YOU ASS!" I yell down at them while flailing my arms wildly.
Back to top Go down
Ayama

Ayama

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Train   Might As Well Train EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:54 pm

Ayama laughed. "I dont wish to kill you. I am simply having some fun. Is that so wrong?" she asked, cackling. She raised a hand. "Risen Earth!" The earth came flying up under Keroberos, with such force that it sent him and his rotation ball flying into the air.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Male Number of posts : 189
Kekkei Genkai : Jintai
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Train   Might As Well Train EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:53 pm

"kenji appears in the sky and catches him and land on the ground with him in one arm"

what the hell is going on here
Back to top Go down
Ayama

Ayama

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Train   Might As Well Train EmptyFri May 01, 2009 9:32 pm

Ayama frowned. "Why do you disrupt my fun, boy?...Unless you wish to join, of course" she said, her sadistic grin growing.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Male Number of posts : 189
Kekkei Genkai : Jintai
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Train   Might As Well Train EmptyFri May 01, 2009 10:13 pm

no i came to watch lil girl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Might As Well Train   Might As Well Train Empty

Back to top Go down

Might As Well Train
Page 1 of 1