Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
Let's Give This Reality a Good Nightmare EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
Let's Give This Reality a Good Nightmare EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
Let's Give This Reality a Good Nightmare EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
Let's Give This Reality a Good Nightmare EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
Let's Give This Reality a Good Nightmare EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
Let's Give This Reality a Good Nightmare EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
Let's Give This Reality a Good Nightmare EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
Let's Give This Reality a Good Nightmare EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
Let's Give This Reality a Good Nightmare EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
Let's Give This Reality a Good Nightmare EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
Let's Give This Reality a Good Nightmare EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

Let's Give This Reality a Good Nightmare

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Duck
Akumukage
Akumukage
Duck

Male Number of posts : 68
Kekkei Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Let's Give This Reality a Good Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Let's Give This Reality a Good Nightmare   Let's Give This Reality a Good Nightmare EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:06 pm

*i sit on a rock... waiting...*
Back to top Go down
Reia Ruan
Warrior Priestess
Warrior Priestess
Reia Ruan

Female Number of posts : 432
Kekkei Genkai : Kaze Souran
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Let's Give This Reality a Good Nightmare   Let's Give This Reality a Good Nightmare EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:10 pm

Reia appeared in a gust of wind. The wind few around her, whispering to her. "......I see. You are ZK, Kage of the NItemare....You are seeking a fight, no?" She asked, grinning. She could use a fight.
Back to top Go down
Duck
Akumukage
Akumukage
Duck

PostSubject: Re: Let's Give This Reality a Good Nightmare   Let's Give This Reality a Good Nightmare EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:40 pm

Hmm. Didn't expect a lady...

Don't expect any letup from me.

*i stand to my feet and stretch, striking a stance while electricity flows around me and flames burn in a ring around my feet. the fire roars intensely around me and the electricity crackles viciously*
Back to top Go down
Reia Ruan
Warrior Priestess
Warrior Priestess
Reia Ruan

Female Number of posts : 432
Kekkei Genkai : Kaze Souran
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Let's Give This Reality a Good Nightmare   Let's Give This Reality a Good Nightmare EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:42 pm

"Same here..." she said, winds whipping around her, roaring with anticipation.
"I'm Reia Ruan, by the way.....Sannin of The Reality. Let's make this a fight to remeber, no?" she asked, grinning wickedly as her partner Aeros formed beside her. He was a pale albino boy with bacl eyes. "Ready, Aeros?" Aeros nodded, his body reforming into a staff. Reia grabbed the staff, spinning it. "Rising Wheel". Several 20-foot wheels of wind appeared, circling Reia. They let out a poison gas. A gasmask reformed on Reia's mask. "Go.." she said, pointing at ZK. The wheels spun towards ZK, circling around him at high speeds, letting out there poisonous gasses.
Back to top Go down
Duck
Akumukage
Akumukage
Duck

PostSubject: Re: Let's Give This Reality a Good Nightmare   Let's Give This Reality a Good Nightmare EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:51 pm

*i hold my breath for a moment and let the gasses circle me with my eyes closed. in the next moment, the earth is upturned hellishly and i have disappeared in a sonicboom that resonates a shockwave through the battlefield. i reappear behind Reia with my hands covered in electricity and thrust them at her back at the same speed i used to get behind her*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Give This Reality a Good Nightmare   Let's Give This Reality a Good Nightmare Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Give This Reality a Good Nightmare
Page 1 of 1