Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash! - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

Male Number of posts : 469
Location : Looking to the moon wondering if my love is doing the same
Kekkei Genkai : Chitai
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash!   Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:28 am

(Y'all some assholes doing this when I'm away XD)
Back to top Go down
https://hiddenshinobi.forumtwilight.com
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Male Number of posts : 492
Kekkei Genkai : DNA Absorbtion/Merging/Altering/Adapting
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash!   Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:32 am

(You can fight ZK later! He decided to make him on the site one day and then well... It just became a battle!)
Back to top Go down
Duck
Akumukage
Akumukage
Duck

Male Number of posts : 68
Kekkei Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash!   Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 1:15 pm

*the sky begins to spark as clouds form overhead, dark and insidious. a thunderstorm brews, rain falling heavily on the battlefield. i walk from some arbitrary direction with Judgment in hand. its glowing blade cuts through the rain and illuminates the area*

This is the power, eh?

*as i speak those words, a large ring of white flame, hottest of all, burns from the mud produced in the rain. the fire picks up into a roaring blaze and i step through, doing handsigns*

Let's see!
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash!   Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 2:18 pm

Khrona held his hand on his chest "Go, Despair... Despair and Pain." Despair's soul suddenly began to expand from around Khrona, eating away at the powers of everything around him. Of course, his shield of rejection was gone, too. Despair's soul would continue to expand. The effects of Despair's 'Despair and Pain' was that anything within the vicinity of her soul besides Khrona would have its power devoured by her Despair Soul, and if they had the capacity to think, their thoughts would become woeful and sorrowful, making the will to fight very slim. This was a spit second reaction, so if ZK tried to enter this soul, it would be bad for him. Very bad. Khrona spread his wings again, now using one of Misery's moves "Insanity Impact!" about 4 Insanity Soul energy blades manifested in the sky over ZK, stabbing down with a great force. Their power was to deplete the power of whatever they touched. The best part about them was that they would explode if they did not hit their target, and the explosion had the same effect as the blades... To drain ZK of his energies completely. Khrona mainly focused on Despair's soul right now, which he had to continue to expand... slowly, but surely.
Back to top Go down
Duck
Akumukage
Akumukage
Duck

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash!   Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 2:40 pm

*i raise my hand and a shield of Mirror Mirror force appears above me. it doesn't reflect the blades since their intention is to deplete energy, but their effectiveness is all dependent on the amount of energy the item contains. an underestimation on Khrona's part. i begin constantly feeding the Mirror Force, keeping the blades at bay and widening to block the ensuing explosion. inside the ring, the flames kick up fiercely, now stretching high into the sky. the wall of fire begins spewing white needles at Khrona from every side at an invisible speed, ready to do intense damage. i keep the Mirror Force up for a time until i remember one of my strengths, so i open a portal to the Yin Yang World and let them fall in, closing the portal behind them*

Come now, is this the best you can do?
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash!   Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:45 pm

Khrona stood still "Repulse..." The needles were redirected away from Khrona for some odd reason... again, the Rejection Soul had struck again. Repulse, a fine ability that redirects oncoming attacks regardless of speed or power. It was a point blank, on the dime sort of thing, so it only worked when the attack got within Khrona's vicinity, and it's not like it lasted long... Just long enough to repel the attacks. Khrona then proceeded with the Glare Of Woe, which was a concentrated beam of Despair's soul that came from the eyes. It would most definitely eat through the mirrors eventually, and if the mirrors were not thick, then quicker than normal. Despair's soul was quite corrosive to many substances, but that's only because she makes the toughest things 'lose all hope' and give in on themselves. And in case ZK found a way to redirect it, or in fact got close to Khrona himself... "Blades of a Psycho!" He flailed his body about, which now jutted out with sharp objects almost completely and released giant shockwaves quite similar to the Zero Sanity, however they were coming out in multitudes and instead of shattering what was caught in them, they imploded it instantaneously. All Khrona had to do was continue to move his body... nonstop... unending... Movements...
Back to top Go down
Duck
Akumukage
Akumukage
Duck

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash!   Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:20 pm

*the onslaught of needles continues, endlessly firing white hot sharpness at Khrona. i move my head to the left to dodge the Glare of Woe, letting it fly where it may. i produce many Mirror Force walls to combat the shockwaves coming at me. i can't see them, but i now where they're coming from. every time a wall is hit, i dispel it and cast another one. all the while, the needle onslaught keeps up, some needles flying faster than others after being redirected at myself and reflected back at Khrona*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash!   Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:51 pm

Khrona raised another Rejection barrier around his body to defend against the needles "If.. If I can get close... I can nullify his power altogether with one fell swoop... But he might hit me... I don't want to get hit... But if he does get close to me... I don't know... Perhaps... Maybe... Kishin Hunter? If I can just spread... the Rejection around... a bit.. Aha..." From the holes all over Khrona's body came a barrage of missiles, grenades and bazooka shots that fired off in random directions. These explosives were charged with the Rejection Soul, and when they exploded, the Rejection Soul would be released. If ZK tried to attack them head on, he would be repelled by the rejection and if one exploded near him, again the Rejection would take. There were very few actually aimed at him, for most were just aimed at... the area far away from Khrona, though it was at a set radius that Khrona had aimed. "It might... It might work..."
Back to top Go down
Duck
Akumukage
Akumukage
Duck

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash!   Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:13 pm

*with the firing of the missiles, i spread my hands to my sides and cast a dome of Mirror Force on the circumference of the ring of fire, reflecting the missiles back inward at twice the speed. the needles continued to fire from the flames, never stopping. i inhale deeply and the needlefire slows into streams of white flame aimed at Khrona from every direction. whatever happens inside this dome, it would be devastating. i warp out of the Mirror Force dome and place my hands on it, feeding it more chakra to sustain it. the streams of fire increase ti machine gun speed and my expression becomes determined*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash!   Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:59 pm

(It wasn't a dome, but a barrier as in skin tight, but I guess I didn't make that clear...)

Again, the fire surrounded Khrona, but it did nothing so long as the Rejection Barrier was still in tact. As the missiles bounced off of the mirrors, the instant they did, they exploded with Rejection energy, which splattered throughout the area via the explosion. It seems as though ZK was still within the vicinity... Khrona attempted to connect each of the Rejection Soul splotches together. He had a set radius for a reason. He wanted to make a perfect dome of Rejection around the two. The Rejection went upward into the sky after connecting at the ground, flushing the sky with the pale redness that was this soul. All Khrona had to do was endure long enough for it to be completed... Just a little bit more.
Back to top Go down
Duck
Akumukage
Akumukage
Duck

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash!   Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:39 pm

((I meant my dome of Mirror Force. Btw, you're gathering Rejection within the field of my Reflection))

*my eyes begin glowing a strange orange as the Reflection barrier glows before the whole dome turns black, letting nothing escape. Nothing escapes and everything within its scope, even energy, is delved into THE VOID, essentially an expandable hammerspace kept in my Oblivion Fairy. Khrona and his energies are now being housed in an endless space of nothingness*

This will end it.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash!   Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:27 pm

... Khrona looked all about. There was nothing. Khrona looked at nothing. There was still nothing. He stared up. There was still nothing "Huuuh... ... Huuuh... .. .. " There was silence. "Huh. Khrona is... Are we...?" Misery and Despair began to speak.

Misery: ... Well, you done fucked up.

Despair: Oh, what a horrible fate awaits us... Let us embrace it with open arms...

Khrona: You guys... You're not making this better...

Misery: Tch. I'm trapped in some hellhole with this unstable little shit and the happiest emo I have ever seen. Oh... fuck.

Khrona: I know you're upset, Misery, but... Don't make us miserable--

Misery: WAS THAT A PLAY ON MY NAME? I got you, Khrona.

Khrona: Noooo...

Despair: Perhaps we should just politely ask for the exit?

Misery: That never works!

Despair cleared her throat "Excuse me! Mister... ZK, was it? I do enjoy what you've done to us with this horrific place, but we would care to exit now, if you please.

Khrona stood silent, staring at... nothing.
Back to top Go down
Duck
Akumukage
Akumukage
Duck

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash!   Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:39 pm

*i crack my fingers outside of THE VOID and do some handsigns, cutting my finger on a rock. then i pull the Buster Rifle from it without the scouter, not needing it since my target was quite large*

*sigh* it would seem so, but I'm not sure I won't have to fight you when you come out... Soooooo, I'm just gonna go ahead and take my win before I let you go.

*i point the large gun at THE VOID and begin squeezing the trigger, charging the gun*

This'll only hurt for a second.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash!   Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:44 pm

Khrona's eyes twitched "Wait, What's happening? What's he doing? Despair... Rejection? Cloak? Misery... Insanity? Khrona... FEAR? AAAAAHHH... Yes.. Fear will save me..." Khrona's fear soul intensified, then compacted. Khrona awaited his fate...
Back to top Go down
Duck
Akumukage
Akumukage
Duck

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash!   Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:13 pm

*i slide the tip of the barrel into THE VOID and inside, thus revealing the tip in every direction inside THE VOID. they surround Khrona and point in every direction*

This is from the Nightmare~

*the immense blast is fired, the beam taking up the entirety of THE VOID in every direction*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash!   Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:27 pm

Explode goes the Khrona! He stares at ZK coughing "SIiiigh... What was that for...?"
Back to top Go down
Duck
Akumukage
Akumukage
Duck

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash!   Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:19 am

*i take the Buster Rifle from THE VOID and poof it away, wiping my hands*

Thanks for the memories. I'll see you around.

*i begin walking away, the rain slowing to a stop and one more crash of thunder. i pick up Judgment up from the mud and THE VOID dissipates, leaving the exploded Khrona there to do what he will. i get a decent distance away and warp from the area*

One down.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash!   Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:25 am

Khrona rejuvenates his body and spits out Misery and Despair from his body "We made many mistakes... But this won't happen next time... When we go truly... Insane." They fly off on Khrona's massive wings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash!   Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightmare vs. Reality! The Kages clash!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2