Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD) EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD) EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD) EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

Female Number of posts : 628
Location : I sit at home, thinking 'This is too good to be true'
Job/hobbies : I love writing and reading novels, and my job? Bein' lazy I guess XD
Kekkei Genkai : Morning Glory (朝顔)
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD) Empty
PostSubject: Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD)   Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:00 pm

Sadako stood at the edge of a Canyon. Below, winds raged, ruffling her feathers just a bit when some tendrils reached up to their mistress. A few birds circled overhead, one Raven, an golden Eagle, and also a small sparrow. Off to the side of the battlefield, a road runner searched for grubs. And altogether peaceful scene, FOR NOW.
Back to top Go down
Giriko

Giriko

Male Number of posts : 19
Kekkei Genkai : Chain Soul
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD)   Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:32 pm

Nice poultry, lady.

*Giriko enters the scene, hands in pockets as always. His churlish look is replaced with a devilish smile that any man could signify. He stops, looks Sadako up and down, and takes one hand from his pocket, reaching it out to her as he spoke*

How ya doin'? Mind entertainin' me for a bit?
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

Job/hobbies : I love writing and reading novels, and my job? Bein' lazy I guess XD

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD)   Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:36 pm

Sadako rolled her eyes at his comment to the birds. Ah well, there was bound to be some who mocked them. "I am doing quite fine, thank-you. You wish to fight me?" A gale arose from behind her, almost like a controlled sand storm. Her wings stayed tightly folded inward, her piercing gaze fixed upon Giriko.
Back to top Go down
Giriko

Giriko

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD)   Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:44 pm

Well, I dunno. I'm not too used to fightin' a lady. I was thinkin sometihng a bit more subtle... If you catch my dr-- breeze, heh.

*Giriko trailed off with a couple chuckles while staring at the curves of Sadako, almost drooling at the mouth*
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD)   Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:48 pm

Once again, she rolled her eyes. This guy definately didn't know her. In fact, she didn't believe they had met before... Oh well, when Maze got back, this Giriko would be in for it. She laughed a bit, "Well, dear sir, I am of mind to fight you. Perhaps after we could speak of what you had in mind...?" Her tone was completely false, highlighted by her batting her eyelashes at him. Her act was ruined by a small snicker that she couldn't contain.
Back to top Go down
Giriko

Giriko

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD)   Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:00 pm

Aaaah. I can see it in your eyes. 'Salright, I didn't expect anything. Heh, thanks for playing along though.

*Giriko laughed sinisterly afterward, now cracking his knuckles*

I guess we could get some hand to... hand... in while I'm here.

*His saw chain appeared around his forearm, slightly longer than the forearm itself, and dangled there, clanking against itself*
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD)   Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:17 pm

"Hmm, well, at least you've come around." Sadako drew Mamoru, her Katana that was always at her side. The blade seemed to be tinged with darkness. "Would you like to make the first move?"
Back to top Go down
Giriko

Giriko

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD)   Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:28 pm

I guess... No matter to me.

*Giriko tightens the chain around his forearm and forms one around each of his legs*

Might as well get started!

*The chains on Giriko's legs activate, propelling him towards Sadako at a high speed. THe chain around his arm begins spinning as well as he thrusts it right at her head*
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD)   Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:32 pm

Sadako, seeing him coming, waited until the last moment, then ducked out of the way, moving around to be to his side. With a quick thrust of her sword toward his chest, she nimbly jumped out of the way of any counter attack. She quickly spread her wings and dived off the cliff into the raging winds of the cannon, daring Giriko to follow. She kept her wings folded tightly as she plummeted for a bit, and flipped so that she could watch both Giriko and the ground rushing to meet her at the same time.

"Follow me, if you dare." Her voice sang around Giriko's ears, carried by a tendril of wind.
Back to top Go down
Giriko

Giriko

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD)   Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:39 pm

*The sword cuts through Giriko's shirt, but nothing vital. He turns to see Sadako in the air, smiling at her invitation*

I'm not too much a fan of flying.

*Giriko leans back on one leg with his fist cocked back insanely far. He then steps into a monstrous chop at seemingly nothing until the chain on his forearm extends to the sky and comes down on Sadako quite forcefully*
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD)   Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:58 pm

Sadako had opened her wings a bit, and used the wind to push her out of the way. Using the momentum that had pushed her off to the side, she used the wall of the canyon to push herself upwards. Pumping her wings, she flew upwards to be level with Giriko. She tilted her head to the side, then sent a wave of Dark Energy infused wind at Giriko.
Back to top Go down
Giriko

Giriko

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD)   Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 2:47 pm

((Upwards? I'm on the ground...))

*Giriko retracts the extensive chain and combat rolls far to the side as not to be hit by the dark wind. He then begins loosening the chains on his feet, letting them droop to the floor*
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD)   Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 3:36 pm

(I'm below you, In the canyon.)
(Well, I was)

She looked inquisitively at Giriko, tilting her head to the side. What, nothing more? Interesting. She slashed the sword once more, but expanded the range of the Dark energy Infused wind to cover much more area. You couldn't duck under it, and it was very hard to jump over it... It spanned about 50 paces in width.
Back to top Go down
Giriko

Giriko

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD)   Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 1:45 pm

Hah!

*Giriko flips forward onto his hand, simultaneously creating a chain in his palm and spinning it quickly. This sends him into a handspin, chains around his feet turning in the air crazily. They also begin rotating, grinding against the wind with horiffic force. THe sparks fly into the wind like bullets*
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD)   Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 2:09 pm

Of course, now that she had learned how to use the element water, the sparks were instantly diminshed. Also, the water vapour slicked the chains, making them slid harmlessly through the current of air as the wall of it advanced
Back to top Go down
Giriko

Giriko

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD)   Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD) EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:25 am

((Right...))

Hah!

*Giriko charges his right foot with soul energy, turning the chain around it into a swirling blade of energy. He then kicks through the wind with a soul blast headed straight for Sadako and pops to his feet, kicking one more at her right behind the first*
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD)   Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD) EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:52 am

Sadako just dipped down, sending a wave of her own dark energy to smother the oncoming wave, even though she wasn't there. Now that she had ducked down beneath the lip of the canyon, Giriko could no longer see her. Then, it began to rain. All of the water that fell into the canyon she gathered, it swirling about her as she waited for a moment, though still on guard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD)   Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD) Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone wish to test a Sannin's Strength? (PLEASE NO KAGES! XD)
Page 1 of 1