Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
Hey Jace, Time to Go Again EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
Hey Jace, Time to Go Again EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
Hey Jace, Time to Go Again EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
Hey Jace, Time to Go Again EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
Hey Jace, Time to Go Again EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
Hey Jace, Time to Go Again EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
Hey Jace, Time to Go Again EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
Hey Jace, Time to Go Again EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
Hey Jace, Time to Go Again EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
Hey Jace, Time to Go Again EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
Hey Jace, Time to Go Again EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

Hey Jace, Time to Go Again

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Duck
Akumukage
Akumukage
Duck

Male Number of posts : 68
Kekkei Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Hey Jace, Time to Go Again Empty
PostSubject: Hey Jace, Time to Go Again   Hey Jace, Time to Go Again EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:35 pm

*i sit on a rock in the mountains, waiting*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight Village Kage's Aide
Jace

Male Number of posts : 43
Kekkei Genkai : Genesis
Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Hey Jace, Time to Go Again   Hey Jace, Time to Go Again EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 2:46 pm

*I walk in.*

Bout time..
Back to top Go down
Duck
Akumukage
Akumukage
Duck

PostSubject: Re: Hey Jace, Time to Go Again   Hey Jace, Time to Go Again EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:34 pm

Yeah, it is. SO, shall we get on with this?

*i disappear in a burst of force that drives a crater into the ground and reappear only frames afterward, thrusting Oathkeeper at Jace's neck*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Jace

PostSubject: Re: Hey Jace, Time to Go Again   Hey Jace, Time to Go Again EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:26 am

*i back bend completely and dodge the impaling of my neck and enter a backflip connecting with his chin sending him flying slightly in the air.*
yes we shall..
*I then snap my fingers and we appear in the white void but it resembles the exact same battle field we were preiously in making the both of us independent of time but unnoticable to zk. I then summon enigma and spin it engulfing it in white hot flames. I then begin swinging my blade toward him sending waves of crismson flames(peep the jutsu list)at zk.*
Back to top Go down
Duck
Akumukage
Akumukage
Duck

PostSubject: Re: Hey Jace, Time to Go Again   Hey Jace, Time to Go Again EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:41 am

((I'll just move around them))

*i warp behind Jace and in that moment, i begin releasing multitudes of death clones, exploding multiple times per second with electrical streamers of death and destruction, at lightspeed at his back, barely leaving my cock from his ass ((just to show how close i am. no homo))*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Jace

PostSubject: Re: Hey Jace, Time to Go Again   Hey Jace, Time to Go Again EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:51 am

*I warp a littleways away behind from zk after bruting my way through electrical storm. I then incase us both in a dome of solar crystal the size of a small basketball court and I begin exploding in a frenzy of genesis over and over again in the small dome at blazing speed destroying the clones before they reach me.*
Back to top Go down
Duck
Akumukage
Akumukage
Duck

PostSubject: Re: Hey Jace, Time to Go Again   Hey Jace, Time to Go Again EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:01 am

*i fall into a Yin-Yang Portal and emerge outside of the solar crystal, now encasing the dome in THE VOID (Man I'm spamming this shit lately...) isolated from the backdoor that Jace may or may not know about. i then summon the Buster Rifle and stick the tip of the barrel into THE VOID, emerging inside it from every direction*

Will you stay dead this time?
Back to top Go down
Jace
Jace

PostSubject: Re: Hey Jace, Time to Go Again   Hey Jace, Time to Go Again EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:25 am

I think It's your turn..
*I then snap my fingers imploding the white void upon zk. killing him by comprssing him with the same force if not more than THE VOID leaving me inside THE VOID back in the real world. I then exit through the means of the trap door of THE VOID which 5 paces backwards 3 paces forward and a half a pace to the right. I then summon my sword resentment and acticvate its attraction abilities. I then charge my body with demonic energy boosting me as I go about catching all of Zk's spirits into my sword moving at lightspeed (thanks to the demonic boost) and trap them and my sword in an infinite reflect. I then go to the remains of zk, and put them all in a make shift blender crafted of solar crystals. I then drink it up. *

Num num num num num

*now that I know what zk's essence is like I warp all essence of zk and compress it all into a small orb that incase in uber powered reflect.
I then warp back to the twilight.*

(white void implodsion visual aid)

Hey Jace, Time to Go Again Black_10

Last edited by Jace on Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
Duck
Akumukage
Akumukage
Duck

PostSubject: Re: Hey Jace, Time to Go Again   Hey Jace, Time to Go Again EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:26 am

((You can't control things outside of THE VOID inside of THE VOID. I'm pretty sure that it's been made clear many times. Especially if you're not in control of THE VOID. But still, Ace in the hole as always))

*i climb from the ground and shake off the dirt*

Damn... Didn't see that one coming. Oh well. Gotta pay attention next time.

*my eyes glow as i reverse time to the point where Jace was back on the battlefield right after he devoured "my" essence*

Clones can be fucking useful...

*i proceed to walking away from the field, leaving a clone there to trap Jace in an infinite time stop while reversing time on the battlefield in its entirety, returning it to its previous untouched state from before i arrived, before dropping him into the Yin-Yang World and closing the portal*

((Please note, this was all VERY legitimate. All within the boundaries of my power, all done with a short fight, and all done for the world to see. Sure, a clone was cheap. But oh well, you're in the Yin-Yang World now, only accessible by Yin-Yang Portal which can only be created by the Yin-Yang Yoyo, which I have absorbed into myself, as clearly stated by the show it comes from. It is not another dimension, therefore, it cannot be traveled through by dimensional means. Also, you are frozen in time until you enter the Yin-Yang World. The only way out is to open a portal, which is something that only I have the ability to do. We're done here))

*i stretch and yawn before VOIDing the whole area for miles, compressing it into a singularity*

I was almost killed... By someone I killed before. Bout damn time.

*i then replace the missing earth by turning time back, deVOIDing the area without releasing the already VOIDed area from THE VOID, thus creating a time paradox, yet it is of no matter since the earth in THE VOID will never escape. i warp away in an explosion, leveling anything in the vicinity ((In this thread)) and head home*
Back to top Go down
Mahk-X
Nightmare's Wrath Akumukage
Nightmare's Wrath Akumukage
Mahk-X

Number of posts : 16
Kekkei Genkai : Cosmic Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Hey Jace, Time to Go Again   Hey Jace, Time to Go Again EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 7:24 am

you really should have saw this coming jace.... its zk... nuff said
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Yuudai
Cosmic Calamity Hakumeikage
Hisoka Yuudai

Male Number of posts : 21
Kekkei Genkai : none
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Hey Jace, Time to Go Again   Hey Jace, Time to Go Again EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:15 am

I saw this coming a mile away too

Last edited by Hisoka Yuudai on Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Kaosukage
Cursed Flame Kaosukage
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 24
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Hey Jace, Time to Go Again   Hey Jace, Time to Go Again EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:19 am

(to be honest isnt jace already dead??? why is he dying again)
Back to top Go down
Duck
Akumukage
Akumukage
Duck

PostSubject: Re: Hey Jace, Time to Go Again   Hey Jace, Time to Go Again EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:37 pm

((Fuck it))
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Yuudai
Hisoka Yuudai

Male Number of posts : 21
Kekkei Genkai : none
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Hey Jace, Time to Go Again   Hey Jace, Time to Go Again EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:09 pm

((nah, jace did "die" but he came back (legitimately) and I don't count instant killbans (and we all shouldn't) as real character deaths))
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Kaosukage
Cursed Flame Kaosukage
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 24
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Hey Jace, Time to Go Again   Hey Jace, Time to Go Again EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:15 pm

not to be mean,but i want nothing to do with it. you guys are making the "site" very enjoyably. its so much drama on the reality and nightmare right now i could cry. i got more then enough drama off site do i really want it on site. well i guess it cant be help..just keep this shit on here dont bring it to the chaos.
Back to top Go down
Jace
Jace

PostSubject: Re: Hey Jace, Time to Go Again   Hey Jace, Time to Go Again EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 3:09 pm

(I'm not goin..zk died and his post didn't happen at all because of the fact and i'm going to rp as such..thank you and good night.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Jace, Time to Go Again   Hey Jace, Time to Go Again Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Jace, Time to Go Again
Page 1 of 1