Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
khrona time for u to train me - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
khrona time for u to train me - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
khrona time for u to train me - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
khrona time for u to train me - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
khrona time for u to train me - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
khrona time for u to train me - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
khrona time for u to train me - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
khrona time for u to train me - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
khrona time for u to train me - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
khrona time for u to train me - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
khrona time for u to train me - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

khrona time for u to train me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Male Number of posts : 492
Kekkei Genkai : DNA Absorbtion/Merging/Altering/Adapting
Registration date : 2009-02-20

khrona time for u to train me - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 8:17 pm

Khrona merges with the ground, his entire body disappearing. Scythe Blades begin to shoot up from the ground as well as sword blades, covering the entire field in an endless amount of scythes and swords. Khrona waited. If the gravity was intense, Tatsu wouldn't be able to move and would have to get stabbed. If he weakened gravity to get out of the way, Khrona could and would strike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 8:22 pm

" ohh nut thats where your wrong neo is now casted into my armer making it impossible for me to get affected but besides that time to lose [ casted luner oricalcum into his bullets he jumped upside down while spinning and start ed shooted every where not only destroying the sycheths and swords but also hit khrona
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:05 pm

Khrona's wings sprout from the ground, larger than ever and flap intensely, making everything around them blast away effortlessly, including Tatsu. Nothing would be able to get back so long as Khrona's wings flapped. The water was even starting to fly out of the lake, as well as trees getting knocked over. Fortunately, Misery's scythes and blades were merged with Khrona, and that meant Khrona could reform the blades at will if they were broken, so long as they were still merged. Khrona's insanity intensified and the blades grew higher and higher into the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:01 am

Yawn this is so effort less [ gravity field goeos away plus i got all the training i need { they then desynchronised and tatsu puts hand out for handshake} [liz- u did better than i expected misery good match puts her hand out for a hanshake
]
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:10 am

Khrona unmerges with the ground as Misery unmerges with him, too. She refuses to shake Liz's hand, however. "Tch. I ain't gonna shake no one's hand... But yeah, you did good." Misery leaps on Khrona's back and flies away unscathed and unharmed, as if nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Nexius

Male Number of posts : 194
Kekkei Genkai : Pure Darkness Manpulation
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:11 am

*my head appears from the ground*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:13 am

{ liz ahhhhh} " tatsu what the hell oh its just a head" [liz- why do you say that like its nothin] [patti-*giggles*]
Back to top Go down
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:15 am

*my eyes open and look at them*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:17 am

[ liz- ahh thats just to weird] { tatsu runs for a stick and pokes him in his eye twice
}
Back to top Go down
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:25 am

*the stick phases through my eyes and I phase the rest of my body from the ground with a black cloak, black gloves, andI put on some black sunshades*

Why would you poke something that you have no clue what it is?

*I grab you and pick you up by the throat*

Answer me or you will have a very painful rest of the day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:27 am

i then smack his hands off me and launc a round house kick for his face
Back to top Go down
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:29 am

pathetic boy.

*the kick phases through my face*

Taijitsu wont work against me.

*my hands start to glow black*

Are you dont yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:30 am

fine then [ liz and patti then transform into guns and shoot neo orricalcum bullts at you
Back to top Go down
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:33 am

*I phase into the ground and my voice echoes around you*

I only wanted to see who this Khrona is but if you wish to fight me then its a fight you will get.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:34 am

" tatsu- hph what ever"[ liz seems worrided if we crossed paths with the wrong person this time] [patti- don't worry tatsu knows what hes doin
Back to top Go down
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:38 am

*the ground shakes and dark orbs appears from the ground multiplying at all angles toward Tatsu*

I dont wish to fight but I shll see how you handle that attack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:41 am

soul syncronise] [i chose the elemen of wind] i dodge fast and jump in the air and close my eyes focusing on your soul force then i find a vague sprit (yours) [ element change to earth] i then fall like a boulder into a heel kick but i controll the groound above you to let me sink thru smoothly so i can connect the attack
Back to top Go down
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:49 am

*the cloak's hood completely shatter and I have catch you leg before it hits my skull*

Hmmm......a soul connector. I have heard about you guys. You guys are powerful.
I am also surprised you sensed my soul. Not alot of people can do since I phase through things and hide my charaka. It was a faint charaka flow that you sensed. As I said before. I just want to know who Khrona is. I dont wish to fight.

*I phase to the still holding your leg above my head and then sigh*

Why dont people just do as they are asked?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:52 am

ohh you just wanted to know about my freind khrona why didn't you just walk like a normel person . srry for trying to fight you and all i just get the fighting sprit around new or strong people Very Happy bounce Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:59 am

*sigh*

Im new to the village. Im not a normal person. If you havent noticed.

*i place you on the ground and I close my eyes and another black cloak appears around my body*

I like phasing in areas. I dont like to walk. It such a pain. Phasing is faster for me. I can use phasing to totally block taijitsu and other attacks I want to.

I heard Khrona was the Kage here. So I take it your a Sanin here by your power level. I dont like the way the village just judge me as a genin. I am much stronger than that.

I am a loner. I am mainly alone and I wonder by phasing my head in the area reducing my charaka to zero so I cant be sensed so you can say I was a dark assasin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:04 am

well don't worry any other nomal genin would have lost by now and by you lasting this long you should al least be an anbu and khrona and maze are the kages they lead this village togather but maze handles all the paper work i think also i was trained from a genin by khrona and trustme i know a tought op..[patti cover my mouth][patti-basicly your a tough cokkie] [liz- lol] {tatsu- yea what she said}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:05 am

#1 flies in
"cool a newgenin now i'm not the only one"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:07 am

acually we fought for a while he can beat u but challenge him to find out challenge nexus
Back to top Go down
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:13 am

ok.....thats kinda weird. who are the souls your talking to? I can feel them.

*sigh*

Forget it.

Where is Khrona? He was supposed to here isnt he?

*I look at the newcomer with my eyes turn red*

You want me to fight him Tatsu? Why?

If I could survive a heel kick from you doesnt that mean I can beat him without even breaking a sweat?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:15 am

i took a few elemental enforced kicks from him and kept going
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

khrona time for u to train me
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next