Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
Aya's Slick Tricks EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
Aya's Slick Tricks EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
Aya's Slick Tricks EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
Aya's Slick Tricks EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
Aya's Slick Tricks EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
Aya's Slick Tricks EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
Aya's Slick Tricks EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
Aya's Slick Tricks EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
Aya's Slick Tricks EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
Aya's Slick Tricks EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
Aya's Slick Tricks EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

Aya's Slick Tricks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aya
Genin Of The Rising
Genin Of The Rising
Aya

Female Number of posts : 2
Kekkei Genkai : dont know yet
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Aya's Slick Tricks Empty
PostSubject: Aya's Slick Tricks   Aya's Slick Tricks EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:22 pm

Black Abyss-
lets be quite clear, this attack is used in battle everytime I enter the grounds, the field, wherever, what ever I had bats that hang around me all the time, they are known as my servants because they bring me my next victim. They do what ever I tell them to. This attack is called Black Abyss because my servants constanly multiply when they draw blood from me. Now that that's explained.

My bats surround my whole body, they feed on my blood and one bat in particular feds from my soul. Once my soul is drawn out from my bat, my blood is able to produce more cells. When they fed their full, I drain the blood that they have just consumed and it is drawn back to me. So I begin my transformation of my next stage. In the mean time, my bats are quite hungry so they will end up feeding on your flesh if you survive that is...Mwahahahahaha

Red Lust- my well known servants as you know are bats. They take their leave from my surrounding area and they attack my enemy by flying around them. Their skin is made like a sponge, they can attract chakra like a magnet. When they fly around or swoop down toward the enemy anywhere within a five feet of the enemy the enegry is drained from the body. My bats draw out the natural scents from the persons body as they absorb the chakra. Once they have gathered enough from the opponent they swoop down going in for a drink of blood, normally aiming for the neck or the arms. One of the sweetest spots for their fangs. (They absorb 2/8 of the chakra which makes the enemy light headed)

Enticing Song- my character is very sweet, she loves to sing so why not share her song with her very own enemy. She starts off at a slow pitch it's a simply whisper it's a simple incantation, when she begins to finish her chanting of words. Her bats react to the sound waves and they swarm around her body. This process is to summon her katana "Seductive Temptress" yes it's repetitive. Meanwhile my bats are using the chakra that was taken from my enemy and they use it to place it around themselves at the moment. It's over after the incantation is finished.

Sweet night's that call upon the heavenly name of the world that is beneath and above the earth, bring forth the spirit of the undead, the lost souls that wander deep within mist of this world. Underneath the moonlight that towers over this empty world. Give to me, the justice of my world. Bring me...Seductive Temptress...to bring insanity to this world

My servants ablitlies

These are my servants and they can use their elements at will

Mina- this is my red flaming bat, that can turn into katana that uses the element of fire.
Nina- is my blue bat that turns into a katana with the element of water.
Sani- is my green bat that turns into a katana with the element of earth.
Shii- this is a silver sword that can place a barrier around me
Go- this is a sword that using dark enegry and it is kept close to my heart.
Back to top Go down

Aya's Slick Tricks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Distorted Reality  :: Character Bios :: Magic/Jutsu List-
Jump to: