Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
Rank please... - Page 3 EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
Rank please... - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
Rank please... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
Rank please... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
Rank please... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
Rank please... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
Rank please... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
Rank please... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
Rank please... - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
Rank please... - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
Rank please... - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

Rank please...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

Female Number of posts : 628
Location : I sit at home, thinking 'This is too good to be true'
Job/hobbies : I love writing and reading novels, and my job? Bein' lazy I guess XD
Kekkei Genkai : Morning Glory (朝顔)
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Rank please... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 3 EmptySun May 03, 2009 4:19 pm

When the rubble settled, and the dust cleared, Ren could hardly see a thing. It seemed that the rocks had settled in a way to make a maze-like tunnel through the boulders. Of course, it was still very unstable.
Back to top Go down
Ren Saori

Ren Saori

Female Number of posts : 382
Job/hobbies : Reading and exploring
Kekkei Genkai : Junko
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 3 EmptySun May 03, 2009 4:49 pm

Ren walked into the maze-like tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

Job/hobbies : I love writing and reading novels, and my job? Bein' lazy I guess XD

PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 3 EmptySun May 03, 2009 5:38 pm

The rocks shuddered overhead, and some dust and small pebbles rained down onto Ren's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Ren Saori

Ren Saori

PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 3 EmptySun May 03, 2009 5:47 pm

" Oww... This place can break down any minute. "

I formed a wind shield around me for the walk through the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 3 EmptySun May 03, 2009 5:58 pm

The twisting pathway narrowed, forcing Ren to continue on her hands and knees, her back brushing up against the rock. A cracking sound was then heard, and a boulder clattered down behind Ren, blocking that exit as she would slowly crawl upwards.
Back to top Go down
Ren Saori

Ren Saori

PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 3 EmptySun May 03, 2009 6:05 pm

"Ugh.....oh goodness my back"

I slowly start to crawl up.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 3 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 8:19 am

It seemed as though the tunnel got narrower, and narrower, until Ren had to army crawl forward, up the slope (It's REALLY hard to do... Especially with all those jagged rocks...)
Back to top Go down
Ren Saori

Ren Saori

PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 3 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:24 pm

Ren stops to regain a seconds rest. Then she tries really hard to move her arm in front of her. After carefully and slowly moving her right hand in front, she pulls in chakra to her hand. From her palm, wind blasts out, and starts to break the rocks to make the tunnel a bit wider. Knowing that the jagged rocks will only fall on her, she put wind force really close to her skin, so the rocks will bounce off. The hard rocks fell to the ground ready to block the sloped tunnel, so Ren blasted those rocks away from her as she climbed.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 5:12 pm

So, basically, Ren was trapped in a tiny little bubble of air, with tonnes upon tonnes of rocks waiting to crush her from every angle... I hope she wasn't claustrophobic...
Back to top Go down
Ren Saori

Ren Saori

PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:15 pm

I continue to climb, wondering how much is left to go. I was becoming tired after every second. My chakra was lowering little by little through the journey up. The walls seemed to come in upon me like they were literally shrinking. A shudder went through my back and I continued to crawl.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2009 5:34 pm

There was still about a hundred meters to climb, and if Ren continued to use as much chakra as she was now, she would only just make it.
Back to top Go down
Ren Saori

Ren Saori

PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:03 pm

I stop for a moment and start peeling the walls around me with wind. The large, thin sliced pieces of the wall fall to the ground lightly without sound.

"..much better"

Then I blow enough wind to move the rocks, (on top and behind me), away from me. As the rocks are lightly moved away, I stop using all my chakra and rest for a minute to regain some strength. As I have felt much better, I continue to climb without the use of chakra.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2009 2:54 pm

After the exhausting climb, Ren would come out to be in the middle of what seemed like nowhere. It was bitterly cold, but the trickle of water lead up the rocky slope. The path spiraled upwards to the peak of the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Ren Saori

Ren Saori

PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2009 3:01 pm

I was panting heavily. "Good----ness"

After seeing the trickle of water, i followed it up the curving path towards the peak.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2009 3:26 pm

Of course, all this physical exertion was bound to be taking it's toll as Ren climbed upward... She had been climbing for 10 minutes... Jeez, when was this gonna end???
Back to top Go down
Ren Saori

Ren Saori

PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2009 4:26 pm

((^^))

Ren was exhausted already, but hey, it was good exercise. As she went up the mountain, Ren lowered the air pressure even more. It was becoming much harder to breathe, but Ren needed all the wind or gas molecules/particles she could find. She absorbed as much as her strentgh or body would let her and saved it for later. Ren, then raised the air pressure to make breathing better. After a few minutes, she got up and kept on climbing.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2009 4:39 pm

It seemed as though she had only scaled half the mountain path... It began to get dark as the sun set, and the footing was growing even worse. The dim half-light didn't really help.
Back to top Go down
Ren Saori

Ren Saori

PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2009 4:51 pm

I take out an aroma of nectar, something very strong, that an average human cannot stand with their noses, and whisper to it. This type of aroma senses for hundreds of thousands of bees from a far away area to come buzzing to me. When the huge number of bees come they carry me up the path in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chuunin Of The Twilight
Chuunin Of The Twilight
Zakuzu

Male Number of posts : 532
Job/hobbies : Reading, Video-games, Taking Walks, Watching Clouds From Outside....Eating
Kekkei Genkai : Shikotsumyaku
Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2009 4:57 pm

((Sorry for spamming but...WOW this is a looong ranking exam.....I think you might get a good rank, like special jounin or sumthing, Ren ur doing pretty well. ))
Back to top Go down
Ren Saori

Ren Saori

PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2009 4:59 pm

((Uhmmmm-------okayy, but really, Sadako gives fun/intersting(and long) ranking exams, doesn't she?))
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2009 5:22 pm

And, at the top of the mountain, Sadako stood, wreathed in moonlight. Shadows swirled all around her. "Good job, Ren. You have but one more task ahead of you. You must subdue this beast without killing him. Begin." She disappeared, and in her place, a GIANT minotaur stood, eyes flaming red with rage. It bellowed a war cry, snorted, and then stamped it's hooves. Lowering it's head, it began to charge at Ren.

(Teehee, you'll see, Zaku. And thanks, Ren. I do try. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Ren Saori

Ren Saori

PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2009 5:40 pm

"Wait!----" I said, just as Sadako disappeared. I look at the giant minotaur and start to wonder.

I send an aroma that causes things lose their hearing and seeing for a while. At the same time I'm blowing jet winds at the creature to move it back away from me. Then, I step back a feet and see its reaction. As the aroma is being sent, I go into the minotaurs mind. I feel its anger and rage and move into the nervous system and nerves. The nerves are excited and are jumping around everywhere. I try to take the worry out of my mind and calm down. I picture myself in a grassy plain with a slow wind racing around. Using that, i use the minotaurs nerves to press down and feel the same way.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 12:59 pm

He snorted, and because his mind was so ancient, his willpower was more then enough to simply overpower Ren's calming technique. He got more and more frustrated as the winds pushed him backwards, and so, he dug in his hooves and began to advance. A red glint was in his eyes, and he wouldn't stop unless he had blood.
Now that Ren looked closer, there were gashes all over his body that were half-healed, and quite a few of them were infected. Flies buzzed around the beast, making his whip-like tail work overtime, trying to swat them all away. His eyes were ringed with black circles, and his ribs stuck out.
He wasn't weak though, as he advanced through the winds, fury raging in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ren Saori

Ren Saori

PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 1:11 pm

" He must be really hungry...where can I get food for him. Wait does he only want human blood?" I think to myself.

I look around to see if there was any nearby animal I can get. If not then.....I might have to sacrifice a little......
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 1:17 pm

Finally, he tired of the game, and revealed his true form... A winged Icarus, with four sets of black wings. With a flap from each, he dispelled the winds, and walked forward, "Ah... Seems like I have a new toy." he grinned, showing his fangs, and then leaned down, though he still towered over Ren. "It seems I can't see you, or hear you, so I guess I'll just have to trust that you're a pretty one..." He grabbed Ren's wrist so she couldn't pull away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rank please...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next