Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
Jutsu's Of Chaos EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
Jutsu's Of Chaos EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
Jutsu's Of Chaos EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
Jutsu's Of Chaos EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
Jutsu's Of Chaos EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
Jutsu's Of Chaos EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
Jutsu's Of Chaos EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
Jutsu's Of Chaos EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
Jutsu's Of Chaos EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
Jutsu's Of Chaos EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
Jutsu's Of Chaos EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

Jutsu's Of Chaos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akarui Yami
Kaosushinzou Sannin Of Chaos
Akarui Yami

Male Number of posts : 100
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Jutsu's Of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Jutsu's Of Chaos   Jutsu's Of Chaos EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 6:50 pm

Black rain- turn zangetsu into a bow and arrow and shoot an arrow high into the ky as a lightning bolt strikes down on the arrow and million of lightning arrows rain down at my opponet.

Void shock- i channel dark energy around mt fist as lightning starts to crackle,as i send a a blast of pure,darkness and lightning,at my enemey at extreme speed.

Dark guard *i channel a dark aura around my fist as lightnng starts to crackkle around,my fst,this allows me to use other moves as well.

Obliteration- i turn sadoichi into awar hammer and zangetsu into a javelin i greate a stnd of ice with room to set my javelin into the hole ((think a t-ball stand)) as a circle of oce shards surronds the stand as well as dark lighning covering the javilin, i cock back as far as i can and hit the javilin coming at a spped even zero would have trouble dodgeing following the ices shards along with it

Dark Lightning-Self excalatory,but it just uses a hugher voltage then normal and uses sadoichi's darkness power along with mine

Angelic ice- Combines light and ie,dont think because it's ice you can just simply melt it,it has the density,and is harder then diamond. the light i use with this comes from me and zangetsu

The cloak you see on me weighs 8 tons, when i take it off my speed is incrised tramatically it would be 50 times my flash step.

My speed is above average but my strenth surpasses that of my speed

Also-My time manupulation is finnaly mastered with my nw kekai Genkai as weel i post more as soon as i can

Last edited by Akarui Yami on Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

Jutsu's Of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu's Of Chaos   Jutsu's Of Chaos EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 6:51 pm

More jutsu

Freezing Requiem *i turn both zangetsu,and sadoichi into 2 battlefans as i begin to use flashbang and go around the area with the fans moving moving at the speed im moving the areas i go through freeze everything in my wake, as i begin to to freeze the areas insatntly as i go into the air and lift my two fans up into the sky as all the frozen materail forms together into a giant ball of ice* ((like a spirit bomb)) i then add light to the ice to make it angelic ice as it floats i turn my fans into swords, as i begin to chop all the ice into chunks* OBLITERATE!!!! * i then flash warp the pices at you from all different angles, that form a perfect sphere that comes at my opponentfrom all sides*

Chaos guard- i cahrge all my elements into my arm to create a devestion punch ((can also form into other moves))

Chaotic Stirke- with my chaos guard active i stick bith my hands out as the chaos guard surrounds m hole body as i head twoards my opponent gong mach 3

House of Oblivion- i begin to flashwarp around you cuting you from all sides as the slashes each glow black and white as i kick you towards the sky, and fling you to the ground travelin mach 5 as i combine my two blades to gether like a bow and use chakra as a string as i take all my elements to gether and shape it like an arrow and cock back as far as i can while your still headin to the ground i flashwarp to the ground and shoot my arrow with tremendous force

La Muerte-I combine all my guards together as it pulses with I then cock back and and send a punch through ((inset wave or sort of blast here)) as black flames shoot from my back like a rocket boost of some kind and I hit the ((insert attack here)) as my punch connects smoke comes from the fist that ges through your back huge sjull and crossbones ((may change due to the scneriao))

Sadoichi's rage *as i combine both my weapons to form my three section staff ,i push a button on my staff and a chain rod apears and wraps around the opponet, with that i throw him/her high into the sky and from the force of it, i jump into the sky as well sending u a combo fo my own pushing them higher and higher into the sky, i then yank u closer to me as if i was doing the primary lotus, we both start to descend to the ground as my body glows a bright gold* Theres no escaping this i put al i have in this one move!!, SADOICHI RAGE!! * a gold version of my super explosive wave appears, but instead of expanding it starts to shrink and surrounds your body with the staff in hand i let out one more strike sending u plumiting to the ground creating a large crater, i getup from the large crater With zangetsu sadoichi in my hand* Goodbye.

La Murte Exhale(part 2) - after la murte the skull and crossbones reenter your body body as all of your enternal orgins begin to freeze solid to that of liquid nitrogen as well as your body becomes a pale wwhite if i choose i could either save or end your life with just a snap of my fingers (note i wont use it so often but if you get hit with la muerte you no matter what part of the battle might happen i can still use this finishing move*

Judgment Day- my chaos blade begins to is engulf it's self with black energy , as the area around begins to bend and what not as I am in a area some what like the void with my chaotagram underneath he area with my sword in the middle as my body is no where to be seen, but my voice is throughout the area*the blade then multiply as it becomes layers upon layers of swords about 20 story's high as each blade either is glowing white, black, yellow and sky blue*.................Scatter *the blades begin to dissolve from the tips leaving nothing but the hilts as petals of all my area begin to go throughout the area. as all the hilts point to the middle of the chaotagram
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

Jutsu's Of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu's Of Chaos   Jutsu's Of Chaos EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 6:52 pm

Moves From my Past Life, converted into what i use now

Divine Flash- I begin to drown my body in light energy, so much that it distorts your vision of me. *i take out mirouku and take the some of the light around me into her and i then burst into flash bang so fast that all is heard are slashes i make at you with the the increase speed increase the slashes power by ten fold i finish the combo with my back turned against you as i snap my finger's the slashes i made on you begin to light up and then explodes leaving a smokescreen from the blast. i then walk away sheathing my blade

Flash step- i take one step and is able to move at high speed and trave; a great distance

Flash Bang-* i burst into ahigher spped of flash step goning an a unique patern to confuse my ememy each step i take get's a lil bit faster

Flash warp- Nuff said

Chatastrophic Furry - i begin by charging angellic ice and darklightning in my hands as they form two orbs and he combines them together to form an huge orb the size of an small moon, and kick's the orb in the air. i then rush at the oppenet at full speed hitting u with various punches and kicks,( the fist he used are charged with chakra) then i end's the combo sending u upward. As i flashwarp above you and i come down with a huge kick full of (Angellic ice or Dark lightning) chakra and send's u back down. and i then flashwarp to the orb and kick's the toward your body.*

chidori blimish i make a chidori that tempararly blinds and paralizes the enemy

Static Force: i pour electric chakra out of my pours and by flexing all my muscels at once i emit a small barrier. also stacitly charges kunai, and shuriken so i can repel them back at you, also can be used as an attack by creating the dome into a ball of pure electricity and fireiing it like it was the kamhamaha
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

Jutsu's Of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu's Of Chaos   Jutsu's Of Chaos EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:08 pm

After the mission i have recently been on have unlocked new abilites about my clan as well as furthered my kekkei Genkai

My chaotaeyes is more like the hyuga clans eyes it allows me to see the chakra network inside of the body as well as there chakra signiture, i can spot chakra signitures from thousands of miles away as well as if i have seen there energ before i can track it down to there position.

Jutsu's Of Chaos Byakugan-1

My spirits zangetsu and sadoichi have also evolved and can now freely use the elements i know as well as combined them for me to use.

New combinations

Hikari Chakra- Angelic energy

Yami Chakra- Demonic energy

White Lightning- This variation of lightning is more supieror to that of dark lightning it combines angelic energy and lightning together to form this, it has an incredibly high voltage

Black Ice- This variotion of ice is superior to angelic ice it freezes 50x lower than that of liquid nitrogen as well as if you get touched by this it instanly freezes what it hits. It also is 50x more densed then that of angelic ice as well (note if hit by this you must be an ice user that can use extreme cold like this t not affect them or have a huge flame capibilites and im not talking about regular fire or nthing like that as for the dense part you would have to be ubber strong to break penetrate it)

New jutsu

Chidori Nitomi- I combine both white and dark lightning in my hand the combine power of these two are of epic proportions

Hikari Rasengan I add hikari chakra nto my palm as it rotates at blazeing speed, does the same for the yamei rasengan

Yamei Chidori- I add the energy from my black ice and add its power to my black lightning to form an incredibly powerful chidori of dark energy

Hikai Chidori- I add the energy from my angelic ice and add its power to my white lightning to form an incredibly powerful chidori of light energy

Hikai Rasengan- My left hand is engulfed with energy of white lightning, Chaos energy and angelic ice as i form it into a rasengan.

Yamei Rasengan- My right Hand is engulfed with the enrgy of my black ice and dark lightning and azure flame energy to form a rasengan

Hanzie rasengan- I form both my Hikai and Yamei rasengan into my hands as i combine them into one rasengan. THe destructive power of the two combined energys are of chatastrophic proportians

More later
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

Jutsu's Of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu's Of Chaos   Jutsu's Of Chaos EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:36 pm

Jutsu's Of Chaos Pentagram16

The Chaotagram dispels the energy trapped inside of it and converts it to chaos energy, not only that while inside it can freely attack and defend for me as well when this is active it allows me to perform my deadliest of moves from my clan that I have absorbed from Hanzi

Forbidden Jutsu # 1 The Beginning of Chaos: The Chaotagram rises up into the air while my opponent is still trapped inside as it glows a bright color as a dome of the energy inside is formed and is shrinks around my opponents body causing severe damage*

Forbidden Jutsu # 2: The Souls of Chaos: Inside of the Chaotagram Zangetsu, and Sadoichi is at the top and the bottom of the chaotagram as they stretch there hands outward as strands of there energy goes around the pentagram until they reach the middle of the chaotagram as the rings all combine into one ring around my opponent They then lift them up into the air as the strings of energy around the pentagram rise up and skewer my opponent*

Forbidden Jutsu # 3: Burdens of Chaos: The five point star begins to glow white as a copy of the pentagram form above the head of my opponent as the strands of energy surrounded by the star point straight up connecting the two pentagrams together as the energy then expands inside of the chaotagram as the destructive energy insides increases depending on the power level of the person*

Forbidden Jutsu # 4: The Finale: the chaotagram pulses as a void like structure is seen from all around you as my chaotablades is floating above you as my voice echoes through the realm* Your Finished now there is no escaping this attack. *my blade then multiplies as they circle around the chaotagram standing stories high as each blade glows a different color of my elements as there blade then dissolves leaving noting but the hilt of the blade as petals flows inside of the chaotagram all around my opponent slashing at them from all sides as the hilts lock on to there chakra signature and fires blast from all around the area*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jutsu's Of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu's Of Chaos   Jutsu's Of Chaos Empty

Back to top Go down

Jutsu's Of Chaos
Page 1 of 1