Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
Abbi's magical magic referance of magic xD EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
Abbi's magical magic referance of magic xD EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
Abbi's magical magic referance of magic xD EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
Abbi's magical magic referance of magic xD EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
Abbi's magical magic referance of magic xD EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
Abbi's magical magic referance of magic xD EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
Abbi's magical magic referance of magic xD EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
Abbi's magical magic referance of magic xD EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
Abbi's magical magic referance of magic xD EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
Abbi's magical magic referance of magic xD EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
Abbi's magical magic referance of magic xD EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

Abbi's magical magic referance of magic xD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abigail

Abigail

Female Number of posts : 3
Kekkei Genkai : Green Flame
Registration date : 2009-04-30

Abbi's magical magic referance of magic xD Empty
PostSubject: Abbi's magical magic referance of magic xD   Abbi's magical magic referance of magic xD EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 11:37 pm

For Abigail to preform her magical magic whatever...she uses a wand that was forged from pine wood, and has a pheonix feather refered into teh center, the base of the powers.
Abbi's magical magic referance of magic xD Nyiakp

GreenFlame: A flame in the color green, but what makes this flame different is not just the color, but I am able to turn the flame into a solid like liquid base, like glowing goo, but it's very hot, and destructive, in the liquidy solid state it has the proporties of exploding. As of in the flame form it can merely burn anything, almost anything, since I'm a starter i will make the burning a basic thing to trees, and such. But I can basically do anything and make anything with this flame, the only thing to lower from godhacking for making everything at this rank, I will only make minor things. The pciture below is a refernace to the appearance of this green flame.
Abbi's magical magic referance of magic xD Vxhrva
Back to top Go down

Abbi's magical magic referance of magic xD
Page 1 of 1