Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
chaos strike come here ( also not in the village) EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
chaos strike come here ( also not in the village) EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
chaos strike come here ( also not in the village) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
chaos strike come here ( also not in the village) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
chaos strike come here ( also not in the village) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
chaos strike come here ( also not in the village) EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
chaos strike come here ( also not in the village) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
chaos strike come here ( also not in the village) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
chaos strike come here ( also not in the village) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
chaos strike come here ( also not in the village) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
chaos strike come here ( also not in the village) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

chaos strike come here ( also not in the village)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

chaos strike come here ( also not in the village) Empty
PostSubject: chaos strike come here ( also not in the village)   chaos strike come here ( also not in the village) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:26 pm

[liz- looks like my info was correct this is his training range right tatsu][liz-...tatsu] " tatsu- im tryna act really cool but its so frickin cold on this moutain i wish i could kill him and go home { sits down and waits for chaos to show up}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chaos strike come here ( also not in the village)   chaos strike come here ( also not in the village) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:49 pm

#s 2 and 3 fly in all nonchalantly
(simultaneously)"#s 1,4 and 5 are busy atm but when they finish we can have this fight. and maybe, just maybe if you beat us the real me will show"
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Shadow Of Despair Sannin Of The Rising
Unknown

Male Number of posts : 65
Kekkei Genkai : Psychic/Disortion abilities, and 'eye'
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: chaos strike come here ( also not in the village)   chaos strike come here ( also not in the village) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 12:23 am

*I appear from nowhere, as i grab number 4, as I lift my hands the other number are flung into the air, as black pikes appear, impaling them, making them slowly die.*
"For someone who has been advioding death must be weak...tell the real you to come here now...or suffer consenquences..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chaos strike come here ( also not in the village)   chaos strike come here ( also not in the village) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:33 am

thx but when the real one comes i get to take him out . okey a [ thew tatsu gives unknown a thumbs up]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chaos strike come here ( also not in the village)   chaos strike come here ( also not in the village) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 6:32 pm

#4 looks unknown in the eye then spits in it
"you goona hafta try better with your threats in the future, your gonna kill me anyway so get on with it"
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: chaos strike come here ( also not in the village)   chaos strike come here ( also not in the village) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 6:42 pm

*I look at the clone as it began to spit in my face, a psy energy stops the saliva instantly, as it drops deadly to the ground. I crack my neck, fully facing the clone, or whatever it was.*
"Your done...you and the others..."
*Upon saying this the thing is shocked with a black energy, as it completely melts into nothing, the spikes disperse.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chaos strike come here ( also not in the village)   chaos strike come here ( also not in the village) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 6:50 pm

i then concentrate extremly hard to find chaous soul force (which can't be blocked or copyed into clones then suddenly)"tatsu- i found him hes at the top of the mountain" unkwown ill met you up there if you decide to come"
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: chaos strike come here ( also not in the village)   chaos strike come here ( also not in the village) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:10 pm

"Most certainly..."
*I warp away from materializing into the ground, like being sucked into the ground, as I reappear at the mountains face.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chaos strike come here ( also not in the village)   chaos strike come here ( also not in the village) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:48 pm

i then flash step to the top behind unknown and shoot at the boulder chaos was behind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chaos strike come here ( also not in the village)   chaos strike come here ( also not in the village) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:39 pm

(you can't just automaticvally make me appear)
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: chaos strike come here ( also not in the village)   chaos strike come here ( also not in the village) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:52 pm

((well too bad deal with it...))

*I narrow my eye's as the same black spears develope from my sleeves.*
"Your death shall come quickly..."
Back to top Go down
Rion
Rhythm Of Death Kishoukage
Rion

Male Number of posts : 30
Kekkei Genkai : Divine Rhythm
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: chaos strike come here ( also not in the village)   chaos strike come here ( also not in the village) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:52 pm

((You've been found, give it up...besides, I don't like the fact that you attempted to sptt in the face of one of my most powerful ninja...I would kill you myself, but instead I'll leave him his revenge...

Now if you don't like it, I can find you, and have this all end a LOT quicker))
Back to top Go down
http://risingninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Rion
Rion

Male Number of posts : 30
Kekkei Genkai : Divine Rhythm
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: chaos strike come here ( also not in the village)   chaos strike come here ( also not in the village) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:53 pm

((lol nvm, i didn't notice Unknown's post XP))
Back to top Go down
http://risingninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: chaos strike come here ( also not in the village)   chaos strike come here ( also not in the village) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:26 pm

lol i guass everyone wants to kill u chaos but i got dibbs i the last blow ( ohh and about u not showing up rion and unknown are right so its time to face the music [ no pun intindid]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chaos strike come here ( also not in the village)   chaos strike come here ( also not in the village) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:44 pm

"Ding! Dong! the douche is dead!" I sing and mock at an unknown location that can be heard all over...
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Male Number of posts : 492
Kekkei Genkai : DNA Absorbtion/Merging/Altering/Adapting
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: chaos strike come here ( also not in the village)   chaos strike come here ( also not in the village) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 2:55 am

OH, HE'S DEAD? WHY DID SOMEONE NOT TELL ME? Let me fix that right now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chaos strike come here ( also not in the village)   chaos strike come here ( also not in the village) Empty

Back to top Go down

chaos strike come here ( also not in the village)
Page 1 of 1