Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
i'm calling you out abel EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
i'm calling you out abel EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
i'm calling you out abel EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
i'm calling you out abel EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
i'm calling you out abel EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
i'm calling you out abel EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
i'm calling you out abel EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
i'm calling you out abel EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
i'm calling you out abel EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
i'm calling you out abel EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
i'm calling you out abel EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

i'm calling you out abel

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

i'm calling you out abel Empty
PostSubject: i'm calling you out abel   i'm calling you out abel EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 3:02 pm

Around midnight i go to the place where the lave lake and the fire lake lie right next to ewach other. i then make several clouds in hte sky to block out the residual moonlight and wait for my opponent to show.
Necra: do you think he will show?
"he better becuase he owes me a fight" i then go and sit inbetwwen the two lakes and just sit and wait.
Back to top Go down
Albel

Albel

Male Number of posts : 144
Job/hobbies : i love to dance
Kekkei Genkai : the winged flame swordsman
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: i'm calling you out abel   i'm calling you out abel EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 3:09 pm

i then jump smothly onto the lake and hover above it " What do u wnt Magot"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i'm calling you out abel   i'm calling you out abel EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 3:35 pm

"your head"
i then freezze the air around youy and start to make it snow while i'm still sitting down
"chil out next to that sea" (sorry just couldn't resist)
Back to top Go down
Albel

Albel

PostSubject: Re: i'm calling you out abel   i'm calling you out abel EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:30 pm

i then cut the frozen air around me and call out rose and clarie clarie then tosses homing weapons directly around u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i'm calling you out abel   i'm calling you out abel EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:36 pm

i then freeze hte water around your feet to try to pull you under then i engulf myself in flames; i roll into the lava lake which incenerates all the homing waepons as they approach
Back to top Go down
Albel

Albel

PostSubject: Re: i'm calling you out abel   i'm calling you out abel EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:54 pm

i fall into the lake [ then clarie and rose run off the lake and rose looks at her rist and tells clarie" insanity rising to 35%" [then i activate weapon growth my sword grows about 15 percent enuff to crush the ice above me and thats exaclty what i do then with all my rage i swim up and throw the gaint ice block into the lava place cooling it into steam]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i'm calling you out abel   i'm calling you out abel EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:58 pm

while you where doing this i melted a hole inbetween the two lakes and swam into the water one. the water and lava meeting formed new rock therefore reseperating the two lakes. i swim to the top and jump out switching to shadow form then run behind you and start to shank you
Back to top Go down
Albel

Albel

PostSubject: Re: i'm calling you out abel   i'm calling you out abel EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 5:03 pm

[rose- such a pathetic peice of trash]{ clarie launches paper bombs around you to stop from ataack }[ Clarie- hahaha either u hit Abel and get blown to bits or dodge and avoid gettin hit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i'm calling you out abel   i'm calling you out abel EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 5:10 pm

i seperate my shdow into small peices that turn into versions of me (long winded way of saying i made clones) and they jump into the way of the bombs and blow them up before they reach me. i run up to you and shank you a couple of times then i jump back and put necra into my shadow. Necra flies through you and towards rose and clairee as i switch back to elemntan form
Back to top Go down
Albel

Albel

PostSubject: Re: i'm calling you out abel   i'm calling you out abel EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 5:21 pm

{rage increased to 60%} " don't uderestimate me" [as necro goes past me i dash towards him and slash at him alot (knocking him out of ghost form) then i grabed him and threw him in the lake]" rose lets roll"[rose then runs and jumps towads me and transform into her sword syche form and then i catch her and run straight for knightmare]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i'm calling you out abel   i'm calling you out abel EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 5:33 pm

(necra is a shadow so she can't be physically touched and can't be knocked out of shadow form, read description in soul partners)
Back to top Go down
Albel

Albel

PostSubject: Re: i'm calling you out abel   i'm calling you out abel EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 7:59 pm

( read info on my sword can cut thru anything including souls and if i slash him he would get knock out of it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i'm calling you out abel   i'm calling you out abel EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 10:42 pm

i"this coming from the guy who's bleeding" i shoot fire out my hands and feet and dash towards you, as you turn around to slash necra i try to tackle you (slash necra and get tackled or dodge you can't just auto hit her she's not a clone)
Back to top Go down
Albel

Albel

PostSubject: Re: i'm calling you out abel   i'm calling you out abel EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 10:51 pm

ill explain later) and such a hypercryte last postes you sayed i ran up to u and shaked you duhh thats an autohit and thats the only reason i auto hit) [but back 2 our fight] Rose then comes over and blocks your attck and does and uprising scythe slash on you{while tatsu slashes up necro}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i'm calling you out abel   i'm calling you out abel EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 10:55 pm

I stand atop the water. "He he he a bad grammar, bad spelling, bad character, bad fighter fight......Bwahahahaha!!!....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i'm calling you out abel   i'm calling you out abel EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:04 pm

(i gave you a chance to dodge and all you did was shoot little paper bombs{and your not tatsu} but whatever) after rose blocks my attack i absorb necra back into my sword then i block rose's attack. i hten seperate my sword's, freeze the air between me and rose, and jump towards you in a spinning attack with my swords swirling around me
Back to top Go down
Albel

Albel

PostSubject: Re: i'm calling you out abel   i'm calling you out abel EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:12 pm

DeMasque wrote:
I stand atop the water. "He he he a bad grammar, bad spelling, bad character, bad fighter fight......Bwahahahaha!!!....
wow someone has no life commentig about someones spelling when he could be out achally doing something but whatever
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i'm calling you out abel   i'm calling you out abel EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:15 pm

(Hey u cant say anyone has no life when your on a forum)
Back to top Go down
Albel

Albel

PostSubject: Re: i'm calling you out abel   i'm calling you out abel EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:17 pm

but your only provin me right cause your on two diffrent forums smarty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i'm calling you out abel   i'm calling you out abel EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:18 pm

(i think he's mad becuase you abondoned him lol)
Back to top Go down
Albel

Albel

PostSubject: Re: i'm calling you out abel   i'm calling you out abel EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:20 pm

but back to our fight {insanity reached breaking limit} [ Abel then casted double soul resonance] { clarie gaunlents, and rose as a scythe, and my sword duel weilded]{casted weapon growth and the sytch and sword become really long and huge}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i'm calling you out abel   i'm calling you out abel EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:25 pm

(since you never blocked my attack) i cut you up a couple of time then i jump back and start chucking fireballs at you (since your already full insanity it can't hurt{besides your bleeding kinda bad now})
Back to top Go down
Albel

Albel

PostSubject: Re: i'm calling you out abel   i'm calling you out abel EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:30 pm

with my sythce i send the firballs directly at you and sice weapon growth is still on i swing my sword to your side and in movement looks like a tower also i throw some homing weapons and say " lets see you dodge this one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i'm calling you out abel   i'm calling you out abel EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:39 pm

i go full inferno, then i shoot fire out my hands and feet to increase my speed (you know what i'm just gonna call them fire boosters). i then parry your blow and the force of it plus my fireboosters send me hurtilng into my lava lake before the homing thingies hit me. the lava incineratetes all your 'homies' (lol) on contact. then freeze the air above us (not to high though so you can't escape muhahahaha) and shoot a huge stream of lava in the void.
Back to top Go down
Albel

Albel

PostSubject: Re: i'm calling you out abel   i'm calling you out abel EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:42 pm

Double x cutter with such speed it destroys the ice and then turns the lava into hot air molucules
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm calling you out abel   i'm calling you out abel Empty

Back to top Go down

i'm calling you out abel
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Distorted Reality  :: The Old Reality :: Histories of the Old Village :: Battle Grounds :: Remembrance-
Jump to: