Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
Fenri and Julia EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
Fenri and Julia EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
Fenri and Julia EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
Fenri and Julia EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
Fenri and Julia EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
Fenri and Julia EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
Fenri and Julia EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
Fenri and Julia EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
Fenri and Julia EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
Fenri and Julia EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
Fenri and Julia EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

Fenri and Julia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fenri L.
Moonlight Tundra
Moonlight Tundra
Fenri L.

Male Number of posts : 145
Kekkei Genkai : Mizusakura
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Fenri and Julia Empty
PostSubject: Fenri and Julia   Fenri and Julia EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:44 pm

*i enter a barren field with Julia by my side. we stop and look at each other for a moment before she becomes the scythe and i pick her up, striking a stance with her. her soul resonates against mine and i begin training. i swing the scythe through the air in a high arc and it gleams in the moonlight. its weight is perfect and i bring it around my back to my left hand, slashing it perfectly through the ground and leading it back to my right, spinning it fiercely behind me. i toss the scythe into the air slightly and do handsigns calling petals before me. then i catch the scythe with a spin and cut into the petals, sending them in arbitrary directions*

Julia...
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Male Number of posts : 492
Kekkei Genkai : DNA Absorbtion/Merging/Altering/Adapting
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Fenri and Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenri and Julia   Fenri and Julia EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:26 pm

In a large swoosh of blackness, Khrona, Misery and Despair appear from her extended cloak, which reverts back to normal when they're totally there. "Training, huh...? What's this all about, Fenri...?"
Back to top Go down
Fenri L.
Moonlight Tundra
Moonlight Tundra
Fenri L.

Fenri and Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenri and Julia   Fenri and Julia EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:40 pm

*i continue spinning and slashing through the air and ground with Julia, casting ice petals and shooting them in different ways and curves*

I need to perfect our technique... Free reminded me of that...
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Fenri and Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenri and Julia   Fenri and Julia EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:49 pm

Khrona nodded "Ah... I see... Would you like some help? I and my weapon partners will insist, since we have a great understanding... We will do to your will and help you." Khrona smiles a bit, but then it turns back into a frown.

Despair sits on the ground "Ah, what a depressing aura fills the air... It soothes me..."
Back to top Go down
Fenri L.
Moonlight Tundra
Moonlight Tundra
Fenri L.

Fenri and Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenri and Julia   Fenri and Julia EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:55 pm

*i slide the blunt edge of Julia's blade across the ground in a circular motion, moving it behind my back and transferring it to my left hand lead. this stops the flow of ice and changes it to an electrical charge. as i slash through the air, it leaves trails of electricity behind it, arcing in many different directions*

Julia: Would that help?

I must decline. This training must be done with us alone to acquire the most comfortable understanding...
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Fenri and Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenri and Julia   Fenri and Julia EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:59 pm

Khrona nods "I understand... But I do insist on watching. I can give some helpful tips... Like how to concentrate your soul into parts of your body or your weapon..."

Out of Despair's hand comes many straight razors merged together in the shape of a small fan. Not only will it cut the air, but it will cool her off at the same time! Totally random, but whatever.

Misery smiles at them with a face of anticipation for what they're gonna do.
Back to top Go down
Fenri L.
Moonlight Tundra
Moonlight Tundra
Fenri L.

Fenri and Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenri and Julia   Fenri and Julia EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:10 pm

*i switch Julia effortlessly around my back to my right hand, but instead of bringing it to the front, i begin twirling it very quickly. the electricity surrounding the blade changes from yellowish white to icy blue*

First technique... Petal Waltz.

*i step forward and propel myself into the air, swinging Julia wildly around, floating higher into the air and releasing electrified petals of ice. the arcs create swirling snowglobe type effect. at the end of the slashes, the petals float around idle for a moment. i spin and knock the petals into the ground, a perfect circle slash making a perfect circle on the ground with the petals. i then fall to the ground, causing freezing electricity to ravage the inner circle in a blast of fury. the ice and electricity fades and i continue slashing at the air*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Fenri and Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenri and Julia   Fenri and Julia EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:22 pm

Khrona looks to Misery, and they both look to Despair, nodding in approval.

Khrona: Seems he's doing pretty well...

Misery: I wonder what would happen if he attached the petals to Julia...

Despair: To shoot out petals when he slashes, or leave a trail of petals when he slashes?

Misery: Dunno how he'd use it. Just like to see it happen.

All 3 nod and look back to Fenri, who had continued his slashes.
Back to top Go down
Fenri L.
Moonlight Tundra
Moonlight Tundra
Fenri L.

Fenri and Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenri and Julia   Fenri and Julia EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:29 pm

Frozen Shock.

*i thrust Julia's blade into the ground and icy spires rise up in a violent glory in a path towards a tree. i then rip the blade back through the ground to my right side and a crack is heard as lightning rises from the ground and destroys the ice spires*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Fenri and Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenri and Julia   Fenri and Julia EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:39 pm

Misery smirks "It seems as though he's getting the hang of focusing his Soul Wavelength into his attacks... He definitely seems like--"

Khrona finishes her sentence "--Sannin material... There is no doubt about it. I wonder if he knows how to transfer his soul into inanimate objects yet... It isn't that apparent... Nor is it easy to do.."

Despair looks to Khrona "Should we teach him?"

Khrona shakes his head "Let him... Do his own thing for now. He'll learn in time, be it by our account or his..."
Back to top Go down
Fenri L.
Moonlight Tundra
Moonlight Tundra
Fenri L.

Fenri and Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenri and Julia   Fenri and Julia EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:57 pm

*Julia pulsates once as my eyes set on the shadow of a tree. i jump through the air, spinning on my side*

Shadow Stop.

*i slash into the shadow and the wind blowing through the wind does nothing as the tree is now petrified and paralyzed*

Simple... Shadow Slicer...

*our souls resonate together and i slash through the shadow, almost as if cutting it down, although not to my surprise, all it leaves is a cut into the back*

Julia: I think we're good.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Fenri and Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenri and Julia   Fenri and Julia EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:02 pm

They all nod in agreement "He is quite ready." they say in unison.

Khrona walks over to Fenri, but keeps a protective distance to preserve his sliver of sanity "Fenri... Have you disbanded from the Nightmare village as of yet...?"
Back to top Go down
Fenri L.
Moonlight Tundra
Moonlight Tundra
Fenri L.

Fenri and Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenri and Julia   Fenri and Julia EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:08 pm

*i swing Julia behind my back and into the air and she transforms back into her normal form and falls next to me leaning on my shoulder like usual*

Julia: Nightmare?

Yes, my home Village... I'm just a visitor here right now. But no, I haven't. Why would I?
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Fenri and Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenri and Julia   Fenri and Julia EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:41 pm

Khrona extends his wings quite far... The area around Fenri and Khrona is engulfed by Khrona's insane soul, making them both see some crazy hallucinations. Khrona's body begins to stretch at the torso, similar to a snake, towering over Fenri. His movements were elegant, yet creepy... he moved as if he were one with the air himself. His voice became quite ominous and echoey, as they were encased in what seemed to be nothing but darkness. Khrona's eyes glared down at Fenri, his head rotating upside down "We.. We would enjoy your presence here... Break off with the Nightmare.. You would be much more appreciated there... There is only so much I can teach you while you stay at another village..." The entire dark area seemed to have spirit hands that wavered out of it, but they were not malicious, but tantalizing... "Join this village, Fenri..." Khrona's pointed, claw-like fingers gradually increased in size, waving around the area like smoke "Exit from the Nightmare... and enter the Reality." Khrona outstretched his overly large hand as the darkness suddenly exploded with a sunlit sea, they both seemed to stand on top of the water... which was flowing in all directions at one time.
Back to top Go down
Fenri L.
Moonlight Tundra
Moonlight Tundra
Fenri L.

Fenri and Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenri and Julia   Fenri and Julia EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:51 pm

*i laugh slightly, now developing a sense of humor possibly*

All of these are nothing but tricks of the mind. For exiting from the Nightmare as you suggest, putting us into one, outside of reality is quite an intricate way of working against your own goal...

*i inhale deeply as i await Khrona's response*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Fenri and Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenri and Julia   Fenri and Julia EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 12:09 am

Khrona stops. His soul becomes restless and unstable. The hands become malicious, but only for a moment. Khrona's soul then seems to get smaller and the hallucinations all go away... But the only thing is, Khrona's body still seems to be ill proportioned for some reason... That was NOT a hallucination. The affects of his DNA altering did extend that far as to where he could do such things to his body. Khrona bent backwards, his head poking out through his legs to look at Fenri "Is it not of your liking to stay here? My soul... felt as if it was necessary to make a point..." Khrona flopped over, rolling slowly away from Fenri and standing up. "Perhaps... A different approach is in order?"
Back to top Go down
Fenri L.
Moonlight Tundra
Moonlight Tundra
Fenri L.

Fenri and Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenri and Julia   Fenri and Julia EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 12:20 am

Perhaps... If you just made the offer without the mental stimulation...

Julia: Did I just miss something?
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Fenri and Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenri and Julia   Fenri and Julia EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 12:23 am

Khrona's eyes darted off in random directions, then focused on Fenri for a second before Khrona slammed his head into the ground. "Many apologies..." Khrona began to rise up slowly, his arms becoming limp in a sense "May I ask you to join the Reality Village?" he humbly bowed, plowing his face deep into the dirt once again.
Back to top Go down
Fenri L.
Moonlight Tundra
Moonlight Tundra
Fenri L.

Fenri and Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenri and Julia   Fenri and Julia EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 12:37 am

*i look at Khrona and become slightly disturbed*

Yes... Will join the Reality if it will keep you from doing that to yourself...

*i forcefully lift Khrona to his feet and brush him off while Julia kneels to the ground and begins brushing herself off*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Fenri and Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenri and Julia   Fenri and Julia EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:38 am

Khrona nods and gives a small smile "Thank you... You will be greatly appreciated here." Khrona turned "Misery! Despair! Let us depart..." Despair had suddenly and instantaneously appeared beside Khrona with Misery, wrapping all 3 of them in her cloak and warping off in a black shroud of something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fenri and Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenri and Julia   Fenri and Julia Empty

Back to top Go down

Fenri and Julia
Page 1 of 1