Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
The Rule Book EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
The Rule Book EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
The Rule Book EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
The Rule Book EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
The Rule Book EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
The Rule Book EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
The Rule Book EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
The Rule Book EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
The Rule Book EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
The Rule Book EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
The Rule Book EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

The Rule Book

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

Male Number of posts : 469
Location : Looking to the moon wondering if my love is doing the same
Kekkei Genkai : Chitai
Registration date : 2009-02-19

The Rule Book Empty
PostSubject: The Rule Book   The Rule Book EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 9:10 pm

First things first we are a Naruto, Bleach and Soul Eater based RPG. So keep your ninjas inside these bounds. However things like Sharingan or Byakugan is not

allowed. Use your creativity to make your ninja. Other then that uses your common scene but if any other ninjas think your being disrespectful to others and they run it

by me and I agree you will be BANNED. Now other things like Auto-Hitting can be bended a little. If your fighting someone and they auto-hit let them know they did so

and make share they change there post. But if they continue to Auto-Hit over and over then let me or the higher ups know and we will take matters into our own hands.

So just be nice and HAVE FUN!!

Last edited by Maze on Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hiddenshinobi.forumtwilight.com
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

The Rule Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rule Book   The Rule Book EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:38 pm

Another little thing that in the rule book NO GOD WEAPONS. Super powerful weapons that give you some sort of hyper power boosed ain't happenen. Now we all know Zanpakutos have specical powers just don't get caried away
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

The Rule Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rule Book   The Rule Book EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:00 pm

Ok for all you Antagonist there are rules you have to follow to. I don't want you poping in on random battles and killing my ninjas. Also and this is for everyome don't get the War Zone mixed up with other fighting areas. In here it's Antagonis V.S Reality ninjas (or any other ninjas) only. Now it can be a 2 on 2 or a 6 v.s 14 fight do what you want but Antagonist V.s Reality ninjas (or any other ninjas) only
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

The Rule Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rule Book   The Rule Book EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 3:14 pm

Ok time for the Pokemon rules. If you seek a pokemon go to the right type zone and have an Aubu or higher RP the pokemon for you. Now you may catch any pokemon you want at any rank if you can beat it. Every time you try to catch a pokemon you will get three chances to try and catch it. after those three time your done. You can catch three pokemon a day and only three pokemon a day. For Pokemon evolution if the pokemon only evoles twice then it has to be in five wild pokemon fights or three trainer fights if it evoles three times then three wild fights or two trainer fights. For pokemon that evoules from stones when you fight a wild pokemon then the wild pokemon could drop them. As for pokemon that evoule from friendship then be nice to it XD. As for legendary Pokemon there will be events in the future were you'll be able to catch legendary Pokemon.

As for the Dice Roll:

0~5: you didn't catch it

6~9: You got it XD
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

The Rule Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rule Book   The Rule Book EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:54 pm

New Rules

Soul partner:

You can have one or two or none if you don't want one. And if you want to be a weapon instead of being a weapon meister technician you can. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Male Number of posts : 492
Kekkei Genkai : DNA Absorbtion/Merging/Altering/Adapting
Registration date : 2009-02-20

The Rule Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rule Book   The Rule Book EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:25 am

Rank Rules:

For one, yes, it's a given, respect the higher up ranks. Another thing, let us discuss the overall abilities of your rank. For one NO ONE WILL HAVE LIGHT SPEED OR GODLY STRENGTH OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT IF YOU ARE LOWER THAN A SANNIN. Ahemhemhem...

Genin: You all will not be able to do anything that involves warping or teleporting or phasing or anything of the sort. That can become problematic and not everyone will have it. Only a SELECT FEW will be allowed to have it after Maze and I take a look and discuss your person.

Chuunin: You all will have a bit more leniency than the Genin. Naturally, all of your abilities will surpass a genin's by a good amount, however you Chuunin are still unable to warp or teleport and stuff.

Special Jounin: Basically the same as Chuunin, but with a bit more power. Nothing too special about you Special Jounin.

Jounin: This is the magic number right here. You all will be able to warp, but ONLY if it's been given to you or if it's suggested by using your Kekkei Genkai or if it's taught to you by a higher up or something. No random warping without explaining yourself.

Anbu: Anbu and Higher are allowed to Rank up people, of course. Anbu will naturally have great power, but still less than a Sannin. Nothing more to say here.

Sannin: Not much to say. They have rule over what goes on just like a Kage does... Not like they can do anything about it, but if they feel something is wrong, it is within their power to take authority in it by either killing you (PLEASE. PLEASE don't go around killing people who you don't like. You know who I'm talking to. RUn it by me or Maze, first) or by reporting you to me or Maze.

Kages: All powerful. Shut the fuck up, everyone else.

As for other ranks:

Antagonists have the same power as a Sannin, or at least an Anbu. They can and will do whatever is within their power (but no making superpowered invincible antagonists, because they will be killed.)

Kishin are a different strain of antagonists that have the power of a Kage, or at least a Sannin. They are very powerful and difficult to handle, so don't go around thinking you can beat one easily... moo haw haw haw.

Commoners: You have absolutely no power whatsoever. Your purpose is to live. Possibly help out people in the village, if you want to and if it abides by your storyline. ANYONE WHO DOES NOT HAVE EITHER CHAKRA OR A SOUL PARTNER WILL BECOME A COMMONER unless stated otherwise. Don't think that commoners don't do anything, because they will be a part of this village.

Foreigners: YOU FOREIGNERS MUST ALWAYS ABIDE BY THE RULES OF BOTH YOUR SITE AND OUR SITE. You can come over here with all of your stuff, so yeah. Bitchin.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

The Rule Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rule Book   The Rule Book EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:52 pm

ONE MOOOORE THING. Please PLEASE try not to post in other peoples character bios, including weapon, jutsu and other lists of that kind. It takes up space, especially if unnecessary. That also goes for other people's battles. Sometimes, spectators are not wanted, and neither are random people popping in, so I reiterate, stay outta people's shit.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

The Rule Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rule Book   The Rule Book EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:57 am

ANOTHER RULE FOR THE RULEBOOK. This, I though would not have to be enforced due to the fact that I THOUGHT people were intelligent enough to follow without it being written, but it seems that I overestimated everyone's mental capacity to know given rules. YOU MUST ALWAYS LAY OUT A GUIDELINE TO YOUR CHARACTER'S ABILITIES. NO SECRET ABILITIES, NO RANDOM ABILITIES THAT HAVE JUST BEEN MADE UP OUT OF NOWHERE. I swear if I see it again, SOMEONE WILL DIE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Rule Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rule Book   The Rule Book Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rule Book
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Distorted Reality  :: The Rules-
Jump to: