Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
Aerial Tactics EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
Aerial Tactics EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
Aerial Tactics EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
Aerial Tactics EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
Aerial Tactics EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
Aerial Tactics EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
Aerial Tactics EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
Aerial Tactics EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
Aerial Tactics EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
Aerial Tactics EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
Aerial Tactics EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

Aerial Tactics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

Female Number of posts : 628
Location : I sit at home, thinking 'This is too good to be true'
Job/hobbies : I love writing and reading novels, and my job? Bein' lazy I guess XD
Kekkei Genkai : Morning Glory (朝顔)
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Aerial Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Aerial Tactics   Aerial Tactics EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 12:29 pm

Sadako flew into this training area. Great gales of Wind buffeted the side of the cliff face, which she stood at the edge of. Quieting the winds with her affinity for it, Sadako took a deep breath and jumped off the edge. She held her wings tight to her back as she plummeted. Wait.... She told herself, Wait... The ground rushed up toward her.
When she was about 20 metres from the ground, she allowed her wings to un-furl, catching the wind with ease. Riding on a thermal to gain height, Sadako made her way back to the top of the cliff. Not nearly good enough. She thought, and jumped again. This time, as she fell, she extended her wings just a tad, enough to send her into tight spirals, now heading toward the ground head-first.

This time she waited until she was 5 metres from the ground, then used her affinity for wind to add to the lift effect. Her wings buckled, strained under as much force as was being applied. But, she pulled off the maneuver.

She then lazily called upon Wind to allow her to float back up to the top. Her wings had never felt so tired. "I'll just rest for awhile..." She murmured to herself, slumping to sit on the ground with a rock behind her as a backrest. Her wings shook with exhaustion, but Sadako knew that they would only get stronger.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

Job/hobbies : I love writing and reading novels, and my job? Bein' lazy I guess XD

Aerial Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aerial Tactics   Aerial Tactics EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:58 pm

After her short rest, Sadako stood, "Alright, let's try this again." She murmured to herself, then walked up to the edge of the cliff. She peered off the edge, pure excitement causing adrenaline to rush through her veins, pumping energy into her previously exhausted body. She took a few steps back and spread her wings.
She smiled as she jumped, her wings catching the air easily and she glided a bit away from the cliff face. Sadako then decided a bit of aerial acrobatics were in order. She angled her wings to send her into a spiral, heading toward the ground head first. Tilting her body a bit, she did a little forward flip, folding in her wings as she did so. She flipped faster and faster, then quickly straightened out before she lost too much height. Flaring her wings, she halted her tumbling descent.
She then decided to do a few dodging manuevers she could use in a fight. She flipped and rolled, used the wind to disappear and re-appear and various other techniques. It all seemed far to simple. But what about Aerial combat? The actual attacks of the fight.

Oh yes, this was going to be fun.

She took a ready stance, beating her wings to partially hover the best she could. Then smiled. She angled her wings, opening with her wing first to spin into a roundhouse kick. The wing would first cut and buffet the opponent, then the powerful kick behind it would cause major damage, sending the person flying. Sadako grinned, she loved combat training.
She kicked, spun, dodged and punched in midair against her imaginary practice foes. All the while, she was delighted to feel her body strengthen, muscles build and breath come easier as the time went on. It was a glorious feeling, this strength was.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

Aerial Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aerial Tactics   Aerial Tactics EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 12:11 pm

Satisfied with her progress, Sadako continued to gain height, increasing the speed of which she attacked. Soon she was covered in swirling shadows that turned her eyes completely black. Her eyes widened as she realized what was happening. Immediately, she stopped, tucked in her wings and tried to center herself. Trusting the air currents to keep her aloft while she tried to keep in control, Sadako cleared her mind of everything. Everything, that is, but her love for Maze. In this, it was the only way to keep the shadows back and the emotion was no trouble to hold. She imagined his face, smiling at her. She imagined him murmuring words of encouragement.

It wasn't that hard to quell the shadows now that she had centered herself so perfectly. Sighing a bit, she opened her eyes to reveal that they were back to normal. She unfolded her wings and gracefully dropped down to the earth to rest.
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chuunin Of The Twilight
Chuunin Of The Twilight
Zakuzu

Male Number of posts : 532
Job/hobbies : Reading, Video-games, Taking Walks, Watching Clouds From Outside....Eating
Kekkei Genkai : Shikotsumyaku
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Aerial Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aerial Tactics   Aerial Tactics EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:16 am

* I fly in seeing Sadako resting* *Out of the shadows I would come and then stand next to Sadako* What you doing! *I would yell that out.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

Aerial Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aerial Tactics   Aerial Tactics EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:07 pm

Sadako jumped, surprised at the sound of his words. She had been sitting down, leaning against a boulder "I am resting after a long training session." She said, her voice like that of a goddess, and though her words were spoken softly, they were carried by a breath of wind to be heard quite cleary. She stood, dusted off her skirts and re-settled her black wings, and then turned to the boy (Since you look like, what... 14? XD)
"I am Sadako. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chuunin Of The Twilight
Chuunin Of The Twilight
Zakuzu

Job/hobbies : Reading, Video-games, Taking Walks, Watching Clouds From Outside....Eating

Aerial Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aerial Tactics   Aerial Tactics EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:33 pm

((Yeah..14))

I'm Zakuzu. Want to spar later? I'm bored.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

Aerial Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aerial Tactics   Aerial Tactics EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 3:17 pm

"Nice to meet you, Zakuzu. And sparring...? Sure." Sadako smiled

(Thought so Razz )
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chuunin Of The Twilight
Chuunin Of The Twilight
Zakuzu

Aerial Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aerial Tactics   Aerial Tactics EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:57 pm

When you want to start?

((And looks like yours is 13, right?))
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

Aerial Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aerial Tactics   Aerial Tactics EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:43 pm

(Mmhmm! ^^)

"Any time you are ready."

(I'll make the thread, unless you have already)
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chuunin Of The Twilight
Chuunin Of The Twilight
Zakuzu

Aerial Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aerial Tactics   Aerial Tactics EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:42 pm

(( Alright ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aerial Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aerial Tactics   Aerial Tactics Empty

Back to top Go down

Aerial Tactics
Page 1 of 1