Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaki Achi

Gaki Achi

Male Number of posts : 51
Kekkei Genkai : Prophets Chakra
Registration date : 2009-03-02

My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking Empty
PostSubject: My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking   My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:53 pm

*I stand waiting for the ranking proctor*

Sazan: Hope you give me chakra this time or I definitly wont give you any help. New rule: Chakra first, then help

Me:...........
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Male Number of posts : 492
Kekkei Genkai : DNA Absorbtion/Merging/Altering/Adapting
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking   My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:06 pm

Misery walks in from some random place, scowling at this guy "Huh. Ranking, huh? I guess I can do it. You'd better be worth ranking up."
Back to top Go down
Gaki Achi

Gaki Achi

PostSubject: Re: My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking   My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:20 pm

Sazan: Nope definitely not worth it....

Me: *I talk over Sazan* Yes please. I will try my hardest! *I take a stance while snickers at me. Reality destruction clones form and jump around facing the sides of you while I sign.* Air Bullet! Blades Of Wind! *I shoot a huge blast of air at you from the front while the clones send gusts of wind at you from the sides that could easily cut through metal.*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking   My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:45 pm

Misery's scowl grows "Grim Influence." She slashes the scythe blade and the gravity surrounding her becomes extremely intense. The air around her breaks up and becomes useless. Misery breathes through the air coming from the top of the non-closed off gravity field. "Ugh. Simpleton..." The gravity intensity ceases, returning to normal. There is a huge imprint in the ground as well as cracked circled around Misery. She raises her sword hand and drags it across the ground at Gaki, glowing "Zero Sanity!" A large shockwave of Insanity Soul energy rips through the ground, distorting the air and ground it touches as it nears Gaki.
Back to top Go down
Gaki Achi

Gaki Achi

PostSubject: Re: My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking   My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 7:21 am

Me: oh dear. *as the wave comes at me, I jump back and create a clone in my place who releases a ripple of reality destruction to battle the on comeing wave*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking   My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 7:36 am

The destruction is no match for the distortion of the large wave and is instantly shattered to pieces through an intense distortion too great for it to handle. The wave does dissipate, however, on Misery's command. Misery bends her legs and then in a split second she seemingly disappears and reappears in front of Gaki. People underestimate her speed greatly. She raised her sword hand and held her scythe hand under her "Insanity Pressure! Grim Slasher!" The air around Gaki becomes uber condensed, making it hard to move and breathe, then Misery slashes at speeds so fast that they are unable to be seen by the eyes with her scythe blade. "How do you plan to get out of this, boy?"
Back to top Go down
Gaki Achi

Gaki Achi

PostSubject: Re: My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking   My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 7:50 pm

Me *I simply release another reality destruction ripple, which destroyes the condensed air and hopefully you too, because you are so close*

Sazan: Oh, so close I think Ill take a nip... *Green chakra forms around me and shoots out toward you very fast and very strong, strong enough to topple over a skyscraper, and reaches towards you seeking your chakra*

((How in the world is the reality destruction not strong enough to combat the distrotion? Reality destruction should be more powerful because it breaks down the very fabic of reality, it destroys the very quarks on the protons of atoms which are the smallest things in reality. Distrotion just distrots things, not completely destroys them. please tell me???))
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking   My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:21 pm

(The insanity does not work by logic. It works by distorting and destroying whatever is of a lower power than it, and of course, being the Kage that I am, your Genin power could not match that of my Kage-ness power. Those 2 things alone make your attack fail against mine. Besides, it's soul energy, anyway. Besides that, if you destroy the condensed air around you, you won't breathe at all, since it still is AIR and destroying AIR leaves you with no way to breathe. In all truth, you should be dead, but yeah. Edit it.)
Back to top Go down
Gaki Achi

Gaki Achi

PostSubject: Re: My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking   My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:41 pm

((Sorry Im just wondering. Scratch that last post by me.))

Me: *I create a portal in front of me. the portsl infront of you and me protects me from the sword swings that you come at me with, I step back while creating another clone who steps forward at you creating another ripple of reality destruction at you which could hit you within milliseconds*

Sazan: Oh, so close I think Ill take a nip... *Green chakra forms around me and shoots out toward you, around the reality destruction, very fast and very strong, strong enough to topple over a skyscraper, and reaches towards you seeking your chakra*

((I do hate telling you this but my reality destruction doesnt or shouldnt come directly from my body outward. There is a little space, however small that the reality destruction leaves between me and it. Othwise as you said, I should be dead, from lack of air. Its the techniques one weakness. The reality destruction wave doesnt have that problem, or wont when I get it because it only shoots out in one direction.))
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking   My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:30 pm

The instant you make a portal, Misery leaps high into the sky "Arrogant little... As if I'd stay down there for long. Ugh. Your kind..." Misery's soul became extremely large, taking the shape of a huge ball with a lot of soul swords jutting out of it. She raised her sword hand into the air and pointed straight up at the clouds, which all began to distort and warp around where the sword pointed. Misery held her Scythe hand ready for attack, in case something were to come up...
Back to top Go down
Gaki Achi

Gaki Achi

PostSubject: Re: My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking   My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:43 pm

*I leap back abit and sign while leaping. I create 8 reality destruction clones who also sign and create portals infront of themselves. They jump through them again, and eight portals appear around you, six around you and one under you and one above. The clones come through the portals and all release a ripple of reality destruction creating a inploding bubble of sorts of reality destruction that prevents ordinary escape and will completely destroy you if it comes to completion*

Sazan: *The hand sill homes in on you at moterate speed, not going to get there until the reality destruction ripples have resided* Oh so close, you better save some of him for me!
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking   My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:09 pm

Misery brings down her sword and from the point in the sky a gigantic soul energy sword blade shoots straight down and engulfs the entire area around Misery in her Insanity Soul energy "Insanity Impact!" It wiped out all of the clones and the destruction energy thing. Once making contact with the ground, it explodes and makes a giant shockwave of distortion Insanity Soul energy that distorts everything in the area greatly. Misery dropped from the air looking unfazed by what she had done "Now, want to see me rip out your soul? I'm pretty hungry..." Her scythe blade began to glow.
Back to top Go down
Gaki Achi

Gaki Achi

PostSubject: Re: My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking   My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 8:06 am

Me: *I suddenly appear from a portal in back of you, from being hidden somewhere where I wouldnt get hit by the shockwave. The green energy is still coursing around my body and the green hand shoots outward towards you*

Sazan: OHHHH! NOW I WANT SOME!!!!!!!!!!!! *the hands start to divide themselves and a second later, about a hundred green hands shoot towards you, all intend on ripping out your chakra, and devouring it.*

Me;Oh sazan, no. Oh well better help I suppose. *I sign and send a clone through a portal to the other side of you. He appears and shoots towards you a large amount of wind built up around his fist.* Air Punch!
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking   My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 8:18 am

Misery's Condemnation Soul pulsates around her shaped like a skull and tinted black. The clone instantly disintegrates when coming in the vicinity of the soul as well as the green hands "How dare you underestimate the power of a Deathscythe.... The Deathscythe of a Kage, no less. If you don't want to die, you'd better get the fuck away from me." The soul continued to expand, the very essence of death killing whatever were to come in contact with it. Misery's scythe blade began to turn black as her sword extended outward a great length and began to glow once more... Her Insanity Soul mixed in with her Condemnation Soul, making them a crimsonish black color and now the soul took the shape of a skull that had many swords stabbed into it...
Back to top Go down
Gaki Achi

Gaki Achi

PostSubject: Re: My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking   My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:46 pm

Me: is this even a ranking exam anymore? *I quickly jump through a portal in back of me and appear through another some 1/2 mile away in a tree. I look towards you seeing the big black thing that kept growing and everything else that was happening* Sazan, I might need you to you know, help a little.

Sazan: you forgot the new rule already? no chakra no help.

Me; you got involved this time, so if I lose, you lose.

Sazan: and who said we could ever win? Oh well Ill help! *My body begins to be covered by the greenish chakra again and my eyes turn green, as Sazan takes possession of my body*
Now lets go! *I vanish from sight, and suddenly a huge amount of water shoots out of the ground, from under you, and continues to the sky, trying to take you with it*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking   My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:53 pm

Misery thrusted her blade hand down at the water and a huge blast of Soul Energy with swords jutting out of it blasted through the water, shredding it to pieces in some sort of... shreddy to pieces sort of way. Khrona suddenly flew into the scene near Misery.

Khrona: Misery... I think that's enough.

Misery frowns, her soul subsiding "Shit... Khrona, just let me play with him a little more... I was having fun!

Khrona shakes his head "No... You might... kill him." Khrona turns to Gaki "I think... I think you deserve Special Jounin... Isn't that right, Misery?"

Misery scoffs "Yeah... I guess. Fine. Special Jounin." Misery hops onto Khrona's back "Next time, you'd better get a hit off of me, or else you might just die!" She turned as Khrona began to flap off... to somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking   My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking Empty

Back to top Go down

My newer (and hopefully completed this time) ranking
Page 1 of 1