Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
Grave's Power EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
Grave's Power EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
Grave's Power EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
Grave's Power EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
Grave's Power EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
Grave's Power EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
Grave's Power EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
Grave's Power EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
Grave's Power EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
Grave's Power EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
Grave's Power EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

Grave's Power

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grave
Genin Of The Chaos
Genin Of The Chaos
Grave

Male Number of posts : 6
Kekkei Genkai : Sealed Shadow/Armanos
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Grave's Power Empty
PostSubject: Grave's Power   Grave's Power EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:08 am

Kekkei Genkai Sealed Shadow: Within my soul there is a dark power that I can tap into from time to time. This power gives me a strong control over darkness and ice called Armanos. As of now that is all I know about this power however more will be learned in the future.

Armanos Jutsus:

Kurouzu: Extending one arm towards my opponent, I activate the gravity power of my darkness to pull my enemy into my grasp.

Doppelman: I make of a dark silhouette figure of myself. With this clone, I can use it to fight in his stead. I can also switch places with it at will.

Brick Bat: The Doppelman breaks into a myriad of balls. These balls then turn into a swarm of bats that can attack an opponent. They can explode and freeze anything within there area. After being used, the bats can merge back together to reform the Doppelman.

Ice Time: An attack that slowly freezes my enemy's nervous were I touch them causing a short paralysis

Dorezze: A blast of dark energy with ice energy circling it is fired from my hands

Earth Jutsus:

Earth Shield: A huge thick rock wall shots out of the ground.

Landfill: (After Earth Shield) The rock from the wall shots out as sharp rock daggers toward the opponent

Rokushiki Style:

Geppou: A technique in which the user actually jumps off the air itself, allowing them to stay in the air for much longer than usual.

Rankyaku: A projectile technique in which the user kicks out at very high speeds and strength, sending out a sharp "air blade" that can slice objects and greatly damage a human body.

Shigan: A technique in which the user pushes their finger into a certain target at very high speed, leaving a wound similar to a bullet wound, making guns unnecessary.

Tekkai: A technique in which the user hardens his or her muscles to be as hard as iron in order to nullify damage taken from attacks. However, it can be broken by strong enough forces. (This is the lowest form of Tekkai so it take punches or sword slashes if not to strong but like a energy blast then it would only protect me a little bit.)
Back to top Go down

Grave's Power
Page 1 of 1