Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asura

Asura

Number of posts : 17
Kekkei Genkai : Demon God
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. Empty
PostSubject: Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power.   Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:42 pm

Asura flew about the area looking for some souls to feast on, when... What was this? A large pit... and intense Insanity was spewing from it... Insanity stronger than his. Of course, it was only natural that he goes down and drains the energy... the power of it. He floated in the middle of the pit above the surface and screamed, the insane soul wavelength spewing from the pit being absorbed into him "This infinite insanity... This is what will give me the power... Heheheheheh! PRRRRRRRGYAAAAAAAH!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

Male Number of posts : 469
Location : Looking to the moon wondering if my love is doing the same
Kekkei Genkai : Chitai
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power.   Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:50 pm

I warp on the ground by the pit. With a snap of my finger the pit is closed with a diamond coating and looks up to Asura "Aren't you crazy enough already!!!?"
Back to top Go down
https://hiddenshinobi.forumtwilight.com
Asura

Asura

PostSubject: Re: Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power.   Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:12 pm

Asura could not feel the power of the soul wavelength anymore. He looked downward, seeing a coat of diamond. He looked to his side, seeing someone... Oh, the Kage. "Come to stop me from gaining power? I could never have too much insanity... The world needs some insanity, wouldn't you say?" From Asura's mouth came his Vajra weapon which began to spin like a drill. "Maybe I'll just drill a hole in this diamond and continue gaining power...?"
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

PostSubject: Re: Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power.   Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:15 pm

I smirk. "You could try."
Back to top Go down
Asura

Asura

PostSubject: Re: Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power.   Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:17 pm

The drill slows down "Hm... Better yet..." A huge beam of red energy shoots from the Kishin's mouth in a split second at Maze out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

PostSubject: Re: Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power.   Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:23 pm

In a flash my Erebea armor activates and I absorb the blast and then send the energy back at Asura. I then warp Una to my hands in her weapon form I take a defensive stances and from my body starts to crackle soul energy. I was charging something.
Back to top Go down
Asura

Asura

PostSubject: Re: Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power.   Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:26 pm

As Asura is hit with his own blast, a light cackle in heard in the breeze. All around Maze, there were distorted looking mouth things spewing from the ground randomly. Asura had changed himself into pure insanity so soon. The mouths slowly began to close in on Maze's position...
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

PostSubject: Re: Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power.   Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:40 pm

I slice threw the mouths with Una and runs toward Asura. As I run to him about 20 Elemental clones spit from my body and they flash step around Asura. all parallel from each other in a sphere formation Each clone points all of their fingers at Asura and from each finger they fire Prison Ray at Asura.

((Just to let you know that's like 80 rays that will turn you to stone headed at you.))
Back to top Go down
Asura

Asura

PostSubject: Re: Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power.   Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:56 pm

Asura clasps his hands together and he encases himself in a cube of 6 flat, circular barriers that repel the rays as much as they can. Asura opens his mouth at the Maze clones and he fires his lazer several times at all of them.
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

PostSubject: Re: Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power.   Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:24 pm

The clones try to dodge the lazer headed at them but most of them get hit and are turn to stone or destroyed be Asura's lazers. The few lazers that got threw Asura's barrier turned parts of his body to stone and slow starts to spread threw the rest of his body trying to turn him completely into stone. Meanwhile I point Una to the sky "Now..Give me strength" The wind around me begins to swirl. A mirror like barrier is made around me and my body starts to glow. I surge of light shots out from my body and it breaks the barrier around me. I levitate above the ground in Wisdom Mode and Una had changed into Sinis floats around me. "Asura!!". Una points her self to Asura and sends a blast of dark magic at Asura as I begin to chant "Vexadus Rimeos Lexas..."
Back to top Go down
Asura

Asura

PostSubject: Re: Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power.   Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:47 pm

Asura looks at the parts of his body that are turning to stone "Hm..." He then looks at Maze's blast "Hm..." Asura leaps directly at the attack, however the parts of his body that are changing to stone take the hits first, weakening the blast severely before Asura himself fires his laser once again at the now weakened blast, penetrating straight through it. Asura looks at his broken body "It seems as if I am in need of some body parts... No matter. A small problem that can be fixed." Asura spurted these new bodyparts from himself, they looked just like the original ones "And now if you don't mind..." Asura clasped his hands together again and began to scream. Huge, glowing red soul energy eyes manifested themselves in the air, a whole lot of them, similar to Asura's third horizontal eye in the middle of his forehead. There were about 30 in total pointing directly at the area. From each of them came a huge beam of about the same power as the one he shot from his mouth, all of them simultaneously aimed at this area and blasting nonstop. The horrific destruction of this power was enough to take out more than a few miles of this area, with a horrendous explosion to accompany it. With the chaos going on and all of this destruction, the Kishin was nowhere to be seen in the debris. He had fled off somewhere... somewhere to find more... insanity. The sky around her started to turn red and black, as well... It seems as though the insanity of the Kishin was spreading across the world faster than expected.
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

PostSubject: Re: Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power.   Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:06 pm

"Minimus Renigin Mageca" I reached out my hand and countless magic circles surround the blasts head at me. Each circle was able manipulate the gravity around the blasts redirecting them into space. I transform back into my normal self and I wave Una in the air "Ya you better run!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power.   Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power. Empty

Back to top Go down

Insanity finding Insanity; Kishin's gaining power.
Page 1 of 1