Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
The Music of it all EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
The Music of it all EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
The Music of it all EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
The Music of it all EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
The Music of it all EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
The Music of it all EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
The Music of it all EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
The Music of it all EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
The Music of it all EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
The Music of it all EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
The Music of it all EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

The Music of it all

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fuuma Tera

Fuuma Tera

Male Number of posts : 24
Kekkei Genkai : Sound waves-frequences/Darkness
Registration date : 2009-03-30

The Music of it all Empty
PostSubject: The Music of it all   The Music of it all EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:16 am

Fuuma's weapons are designed by him with the time he used in the orphanage. His weapons are made to amplify his sound abilities and darkness. Not everything that's so fragile is weak.

Headphones: (Do Not need to be connected for sound waves to be used, but do need to be connected for the CD's abilities.)
The Music of it all RETRACTABLE_HEAD_PHONES
These special headphones can give of sound waves, as well as nullify them to increase its own power. The sound waves burst from the ear peices, either to cause a loud sonic screech of to create a sonic boom of sound which could then be controlled. The sound waves through here are quicker than the ones through Skull Candy. There are a few metal strands inside the headphone cord, making it pretty durable and thick, it can be used as a whip in a sense.

Skull Candy-
The Music of it all Skull-candy-headphone

Everything the regular headphones can do, but the cords are much more resist to elements, especially Darkness. My darkness can be mixed into the cords and the headphones itself to increase its power, flexibility, and mixing darkness with sound waves. Much louder than regular headphones, having more and stronger sound waves. it's unique design at the top gives it a fork type shape, allowing Fuuma to use it to nullify/negate sound waves.

Batteries: I can add a new pair of batteries to my CD player, doubling the power of my sound techniques. This can only be done once per match, since batteries are 5.95 a set.

CD player:

The Music of it all Mp3___Cd_Player
Stores one CD at a time. It gains an effect depending on what is being played:

CD 1- I can bend sound waves around the CD player, so it can act as a weapon of formed sound. I.e I could bend the sound around it to form it into an axe of some sort.

CD 2- Darkness forms around it, giving it a spiky coating of darkness. it can be used as a mass like this, but the cord can extend and harden with this track.

CD 3- Resist to Lightning/ Electricity.

CD 4- Resistant to Fire

CD 5- Pulsates darkness into the body, allowing greater speed to Fuuma.

CD 6- Pulsates darkness into the body, allowing more strength to Fuuma.

CD 7- Can disrupt wind attacks with it, canceling the attack.

CD 8- Sonic sound waves fill his body, allowing him to act as a fork which negates sound, allowing Mikazuya greater resistance to elements, though he can still be harmed, his body just has a slightly better resistance now. This was never practiced, the sound waves damage his body, so this is truly a last resort.

C.D.s: Each CD has a different ability, but with it being a CD at the end of the entire track, the effect wares off. That would be equivalent to about 7 post by me. This ability is resetted after every match.

Tracks:

CD 1-My Chemical Romance- This loud music has the strongest form of sound waves.

CD 2-Paramore- Fuuma prefers to listen to this one when its playing. While Paramore is playing, he becomes more flexible and physically enhanced. (not that way lol)

CD 3-All Time Low- This track allows Fuuma to disrupt electricity moves with its high base in the back ground. By disrupting them, he can cancel them out with sound waves on contact.

CD 4-All American Rejects- This music burns straight into the soul, and with that it allows Fuuma to block fire based attacks alot easier using the sound of the fire against it.

CD 5-Fall out Boy- This rock out music gives Fuuma enhance his darkness by a great amount. It increases darkness more than Linkin Park does.

CD 6-Linkin Park-This track enhances sound waves, not as much as My chemical Romance though. It on the other hand also powers up dark moves.

CD 7-Scratched CD- This is a messed up CD. The scratches make the sound waves sharper than they are, allowing them to pierce through many objects. It also gives off electric discharges with every scratch, combining a jolt of electricity with every sound wave.

CD 8-Mix CD of J-Rock- These lyrics are hard to understand, but they allow Fuuma to have complete control over the sound in the area, as well as increasing it's power. Because of that, this track is 8:00 minutes long, about 3 of my post.

Kuro-Maitsu
The Music of it all 376698

Fuuma's one of a kind Scythe. With it he can manipulate the sound waves that are created with each of its swings. the scythe itself has condensed and compacted dark energy waves on it, giving it that glossy finish~. But the gloss isn't the purpose, these highly concentrated waves would shred off your entire hand if used wrong, and Fuuma made these waves so that his chakra is the only type of energy that can stabilize these waves. If anyone or anything else tried too with out Fuuma's chakra, the waves would become unstabilized, expanding wildly and shredding at the whatever is holding it. These condensed waves can also be used for battle, but even Fuuma himself has a hard time using them.
Back to top Go down

The Music of it all
Page 1 of 1