Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
A Test of Strength: Akumushinzo VS. Riarushinzo EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
A Test of Strength: Akumushinzo VS. Riarushinzo EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
A Test of Strength: Akumushinzo VS. Riarushinzo EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
A Test of Strength: Akumushinzo VS. Riarushinzo EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
A Test of Strength: Akumushinzo VS. Riarushinzo EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
A Test of Strength: Akumushinzo VS. Riarushinzo EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
A Test of Strength: Akumushinzo VS. Riarushinzo EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
A Test of Strength: Akumushinzo VS. Riarushinzo EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
A Test of Strength: Akumushinzo VS. Riarushinzo EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
A Test of Strength: Akumushinzo VS. Riarushinzo EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
A Test of Strength: Akumushinzo VS. Riarushinzo EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

A Test of Strength: Akumushinzo VS. Riarushinzo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiro Kazuma
The Elemental Spirit Sannin Of The Nightmare
Shiro Kazuma

Male Number of posts : 35
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control
Registration date : 2009-04-07

A Test of Strength: Akumushinzo VS. Riarushinzo Empty
PostSubject: A Test of Strength: Akumushinzo VS. Riarushinzo   A Test of Strength: Akumushinzo VS. Riarushinzo EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:45 am

*Shiro stood in an slightly wooded area next to a small body of water. A small warm breeze blew through the area as he was leant against a large boulder in the area as well. His eyes were closed with his arms crossed, simply listening to the wind blow past as well as the small waves hitting the shore hill.*

Last edited by Shiro Kazuma on Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

Female Number of posts : 628
Location : I sit at home, thinking 'This is too good to be true'
Job/hobbies : I love writing and reading novels, and my job? Bein' lazy I guess XD
Kekkei Genkai : Morning Glory (朝顔)
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: A Test of Strength: Akumushinzo VS. Riarushinzo   A Test of Strength: Akumushinzo VS. Riarushinzo EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:10 pm

Sadako swooped in gracefully, alighting on the top of the boulder. Her blue eyes gazed inquisitively at Shiro, "Why hello," She said, her voice like that of a goddess, "Who might you be?"
The warm breeze shifted, recognizing Sadako as their mistress. They swirled about her, lifting a few strands of long blue hair before letting it settle once more.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: A Test of Strength: Akumushinzo VS. Riarushinzo   A Test of Strength: Akumushinzo VS. Riarushinzo EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:04 pm

*Shiro looked up at the beauty standing above him, his usual warm smile on his face. He squinted a bit because of the sun that was begining to set.*

Shiro's da' name. Nice ta' meet chya'. And who might my lady be?
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

Job/hobbies : I love writing and reading novels, and my job? Bein' lazy I guess XD

PostSubject: Re: A Test of Strength: Akumushinzo VS. Riarushinzo   A Test of Strength: Akumushinzo VS. Riarushinzo EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:44 pm

"My name is Sadako, I am one of the three Riarushinzo of this village. It is a pleasure to meet you as well, Shiro." Her wings fluttered a bit, "So, you wish to test your strength against me, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: A Test of Strength: Akumushinzo VS. Riarushinzo   A Test of Strength: Akumushinzo VS. Riarushinzo EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:38 pm

((Sry for the late post... Been busy alot lately XD))

*Shiro rose from the rock as he stretched his hands above him. A playful tone had entered his voice along with a sense of confidence.*

In a sense. It's been a while ssince I've tried my skills against someone of such a high rank. I merely want to have some fun...

*He turned to Sadako with his hands now behind his head and a smile still upon his face to match his friendly nature.*

So... care to join me in some fun? Nothing serious. Simply a game of who's the strongest no?
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: A Test of Strength: Akumushinzo VS. Riarushinzo   A Test of Strength: Akumushinzo VS. Riarushinzo EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:08 am

"Sounds fun. And a game? Hmm... Interesting." she smiled, her eyes sparkling with amusement.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: A Test of Strength: Akumushinzo VS. Riarushinzo   A Test of Strength: Akumushinzo VS. Riarushinzo EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:11 am

Great!

*Shiro then leapt up in a backwards flip in a rather far distance landing back down again, This time his hands behind his back.*

Shall we begin?
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: A Test of Strength: Akumushinzo VS. Riarushinzo   A Test of Strength: Akumushinzo VS. Riarushinzo EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 3:03 pm

"When you're ready." Sadako said, drawing Mamoru, (Her sword) and the blade almost seemed to glow with energy. She took up a ready stance as darkness, wind, and some water drawn from the clouds above swirled about her.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: A Test of Strength: Akumushinzo VS. Riarushinzo   A Test of Strength: Akumushinzo VS. Riarushinzo EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 5:09 pm

Ladies first.

*Shiro smiled as his eyes flicked to their fiery red state. The flow of Fire chakra began to flow throughout his body. His hands had remained behind his back as he simply stayed in a more relaxed stance, as though his guard had been let down.*
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: A Test of Strength: Akumushinzo VS. Riarushinzo   A Test of Strength: Akumushinzo VS. Riarushinzo EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:14 pm

Sadako smiled, her eyes going completely black. The irises and pupils couldn't be distinguished from the rest of the eye... They were like twin black abysses. Suddenly, at light speed, Sadako moved by becoming shadow to attack Shiro from behind, becoming flesh and blood for only the briefest of moments to slash at him with Mamoru, and then she was shadow again, dancing around to attack from his left side, embuing the blade with darkness that would corrupt his soul, and then traveled by shadow again to attack from the right. All the time, Shiro would begin to feel water building up in his lungs, threatening to drown his as the air currents that Sadako had placed around him tried their best to imobilize him.
She darted away again, for all of her movements had been at the speed of light (Because she was shadow) and waited for Shiro to feel the effects of the water filling his lungs.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: A Test of Strength: Akumushinzo VS. Riarushinzo   A Test of Strength: Akumushinzo VS. Riarushinzo EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:51 pm

*His eyes closed as a simple chuckle escaped his mouth. His smirk was as playful as ever as he simple turned from side to side matching Sadako's speed with little effort. Feeling the water, he spoke with some difficulty, but still the playful tone in his voice remained.*

Why so hasty? The fun is just begginning.

*His eyes shot open and simply put the winds around him ceased completely. He then took in a quick breath as his body temperature had then shut up rapidly (Burning Soul Jutsu) dealing with the water building inside. His eyes had turned to their fiery red color, and his hand had risen in front of him with a flame swirling around his arm.*

Well now... I see that I should not start off lightly then no?

*Muramasa had now formed from the flame, his hand clasped around its handle holding the blade sideways. Then disapearing from where he stood, he appeared within the air with the blade aimed straight for Sadako's chest.*

Dragon Dive!

*Instantly he was covered in red flames turning his body in a head first dive, Muramasa in the lead with its tip pointed down. His body began to spiral as his speed increased rapidly coeming towards teh ground.*
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: A Test of Strength: Akumushinzo VS. Riarushinzo   A Test of Strength: Akumushinzo VS. Riarushinzo EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:19 pm

((POST HERE OR I WILL KILLL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nah im just kiding.. But yea... can we continue?!?!?! lol.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Test of Strength: Akumushinzo VS. Riarushinzo   A Test of Strength: Akumushinzo VS. Riarushinzo Empty

Back to top Go down

A Test of Strength: Akumushinzo VS. Riarushinzo
Page 1 of 1