Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_* EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_* EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_* EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_* EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_* EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_* EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_* EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_* EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_* EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_* EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_* EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hozumi

Hozumi

Male Number of posts : 16
Job/hobbies : just chillin
Kekkei Genkai : the prince of ice
Registration date : 2009-04-10

raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_* Empty
PostSubject: raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_*   raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_* EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 11:59 am

i wait under a tree as my soulpartner began to create normal arrows and ice ones as well
Back to top Go down
Raven
Genin Of The Rising
Genin Of The Rising
Raven

Number of posts : 49
Job/hobbies : Nothing Much
Kekkei Genkai : Power to Manipulate Gravity
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_*   raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_* EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:22 pm

raven appers in the place looking at hozumi
Back to top Go down
Hozumi

Hozumi

PostSubject: Re: raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_*   raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_* EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:32 pm

well well " i said and as i got up achilles stop forging arrows and she shoved them into my quiver and i said would u like to fight
Back to top Go down
Raven
Genin Of The Rising
Genin Of The Rising
Raven

PostSubject: Re: raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_*   raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_* EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:36 pm

"hell yah"

Lets go I take my sword and throw it at hozumi
Back to top Go down
Hozumi

Hozumi

PostSubject: Re: raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_*   raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_* EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:43 pm

achilles catches it and says " its not nice to throw things " she then transforms into a bow and i cought her and when she was a bow the sword was already loaded and with my ice sprite and it became really long and i shoot it at a tree[ ohh and as i shhot it it began to rain]
Back to top Go down
Raven
Genin Of The Rising
Genin Of The Rising
Raven

PostSubject: Re: raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_*   raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_* EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:45 pm

"you are so dead"

I take my sword and stab myself in the heart and lie there dead
Back to top Go down
Hozumi

Hozumi

PostSubject: Re: raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_*   raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_* EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:48 pm

okayyy "as i say u drop i thought this might be a trick so i then shoot 2 more extremely lardge arrows ito diffrent trees
Back to top Go down
Raven
Genin Of The Rising
Genin Of The Rising
Raven

PostSubject: Re: raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_*   raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_* EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:50 pm

"you know good"

I lay there I give up come and beat me I then make the gravity so hard you cant move what now you lie there on the ground
Back to top Go down
Hozumi

Hozumi

PostSubject: Re: raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_*   raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_* EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:56 pm

as an mightythunder comes down on the gaint arrows since its not conducted to anything they just shine. they shine so bright that they blind and block ur line of which enables the gravity for a while and while u ur momentarly blind i shoot 50 gaint arrows skyward above the area
Back to top Go down
Raven
Genin Of The Rising
Genin Of The Rising
Raven

PostSubject: Re: raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_*   raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_* EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:58 pm

"cool but not good"

Hey hey hey you think your cool well I have one thing to say fuck you I take my fist and think were would you be there school of master asia the winds of the king now die i punch you in the face how was that
Back to top Go down
Hozumi

Hozumi

PostSubject: Re: raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_*   raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_* EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:03 pm

haha nice punch but its too late for ur mighty comeback the arrrows then fall around u locking u in and me out with u unable to exscape and then i laugh as lighting came and surged though i the ice and then with water flowing on the ground from constant rain shocked your body with hella charges" as the lighting was over i searched for ur body and i found u dangeriously injured and took u to our clans medic and asked you would like to join our clan?
Back to top Go down
Raven
Genin Of The Rising
Genin Of The Rising
Raven

PostSubject: Re: raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_*   raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_* EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:32 am

No your to late I take my sword runing up and cuting you on the back
Back to top Go down
Hozumi

Hozumi

PostSubject: Re: raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_*   raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_* EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 2:48 pm

well u must be a very skilled ninga to hol out for this long but now its the end after that i molded the arrows that were in the tree to cover the whole area and then closing us in blocking the rain except were the arrow that was in the ground. suddenly a huge thunder bolt came and as it conduted to the new ice area i jumped and molded me feet into the ice barreier and with my bow set ready for u to dodge becauss u couldn't take to much more damdge
Back to top Go down
Raven
Genin Of The Rising
Genin Of The Rising
Raven

PostSubject: Re: raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_*   raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_* EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 2:55 pm

"hell yah"

I brake all the Ice you have made what now
Back to top Go down
Hozumi

Hozumi

PostSubject: Re: raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_*   raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_* EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 3:00 pm

(thats bull) the ice thats been broken in to small peices around u then float and as the electricity begans to flow on the water in the ground and u didn't dodge u get hit and become wounded and stuned and as that heppens the broken ice gets controlled by me to rush towards u jagged edge first and since ur abvisally still stuned they hit and damdge u greatly an they stick out of u like daggers and blades were thrown at u " give upnow or else" i ten set my bow up with 10 arrows and warn u again saying" stop or all these will hit because i never miss" Mad Razz
Back to top Go down
Raven
Genin Of The Rising
Genin Of The Rising
Raven

PostSubject: Re: raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_*   raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_* EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 3:02 pm

you suck I added a new person to this fight yougo come on it and help me out
Back to top Go down
Yugo

Yugo

Male Number of posts : 39
Job/hobbies : Helping out the week
Kekkei Genkai : The Shoryuken
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_*   raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_* EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 3:03 pm

Yugo appers you call raven, what the hell do you want
Back to top Go down
Raven
Genin Of The Rising
Genin Of The Rising
Raven

PostSubject: Re: raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_*   raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_* EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 3:08 pm

"for you to help me out dua"
Back to top Go down
Mizuto

Mizuto

Number of posts : 20
Kekkei Genkai : the deimon of the heart

PostSubject: Re: raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_*   raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_* EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 3:09 pm

(wow what a bitc#) "haha how unhonarble this one is"[ then i and seikio will join as we jump to the side ofhozumi i give him a high five for trying to be nice to a weaker gennin] " seikio u know what to do" then seikio walk near mizuto and he then sucks her blood to regain strength from his last fight and since i want to end this no challendge fight seikio transforms into the gift of seikio and i become more seirious as my power, intellect, and speed increase by 200% "theres no backing mout now pions"
Back to top Go down
Yugo

Yugo

PostSubject: Re: raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_*   raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_* EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 3:10 pm

(you want me to help you hell no) [yugo turns his back and leaves see ya]
Back to top Go down
Mizuto

Mizuto

PostSubject: Re: raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_*   raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_* EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 3:15 pm

"like i said no turning back with my speed so fast as yugo turns around i rush behind him and begen to drain his blood from my hand and if not stopped by someone else he might die
Back to top Go down
Raven
Genin Of The Rising
Genin Of The Rising
Raven

PostSubject: Re: raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_*   raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_* EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 4:00 pm

I take a knife and stab yugo in the hand your blood will come back then I grab mizuto by the head and smash it into the ground run while you can
Back to top Go down
Yugo

Yugo

PostSubject: Re: raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_*   raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_* EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 4:01 pm

(thanks for the save see yah)[as i jump into the sky leaveing the area thanks I will pay you back]
Back to top Go down
Mizuto

Mizuto

PostSubject: Re: raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_*   raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_* EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:35 pm

as ny head is smashed into the ground my nose begins to bleed and as i see the blood flow i began to panic and reatch my insanity mode my eyes began to rool up to the back of my head and it moves back and back at 100 times the speed they should and then a crasy ass scream comes out and my powers inter beserk my wings are at its largest and with one flap imj where yugo is and i began to suck his blood and then shoot it to the moon and unleashing an all mighty suplex landing ur head t the ground causing an explosin of dust creted from the impact of ur face and the ground and with thedust being used as a smoke screen i walked behind raven and wispered into his ear "ur next"
Back to top Go down
Yugo

Yugo

PostSubject: Re: raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_*   raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_* EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:40 pm

(hot dame)[befor you gat a chance to do that I moved super fast ha]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_*   raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_* Empty

Back to top Go down

raven lets get sometarget pratice in *_*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next