Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
Just a random battle EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
Just a random battle EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
Just a random battle EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
Just a random battle EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
Just a random battle EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
Just a random battle EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
Just a random battle EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
Just a random battle EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
Just a random battle EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
Just a random battle EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
Just a random battle EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

Just a random battle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akarui Yami
Kaosushinzou Sannin Of Chaos
Akarui Yami

Male Number of posts : 100
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Just a random battle Empty
PostSubject: Just a random battle   Just a random battle EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:15 pm

*Akarui is seen looking at a peaceful clearing as ptals rain down on the battlefield he awaited for anyone to show*
Back to top Go down
Maruze

Maruze

Male Number of posts : 81
Kekkei Genkai : Division
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Just a random battle   Just a random battle EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:26 pm

Maruze walked across the field, eyes closed. He notices someone else's presence and opened one eye "Hm..? Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: Just a random battle   Just a random battle EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:30 pm

Oh the name is Akarui and how about you my new freind?
Back to top Go down
Maruze

Maruze

PostSubject: Re: Just a random battle   Just a random battle EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:34 pm

Maruze turned to him, a very small smile on his face "I am Maruze, though I go by the Dividing Enigma or the Dividing Wind. The people call me this for my skills in... well. My special ability."
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: Just a random battle   Just a random battle EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:37 pm

Oh really thats a uniqu name. *he then gets into a defensive stance* Ready when you are*
Back to top Go down
Maruze

Maruze

PostSubject: Re: Just a random battle   Just a random battle EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:46 pm

Maruze nodded "Ah. Yes... Hm. It's a battle you want, is it? Well. Let's get down to business." Maruze pointed his sword at Akarui "Sword Magic: Ice Blade!" His sword became colder than arctic ice, releasing a freezing mist from the blade. The mist surrounded the area thoroughly. It was freezing cold and was extremely thick. Maruze didn't seem to mind. "Begin.." Maruze's eyes gleamed before he totally disappeared in the mist.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: Just a random battle   Just a random battle EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:48 pm

Trying to hide wont work on me buddy. *he then activate his Chaotaeyes as he scns the area looking for a hakra signiture as he Melina and Zane materialize in his hands*
Back to top Go down
Maruze

Maruze

PostSubject: Re: Just a random battle   Just a random battle EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:53 pm

Maruze appears behind Akarui "Who was trying to hide?" He slashed his blade and suddenly the mist all around Akarui formed ice needles in the air, millions of them out of the mist particles. The mist around his feet also froze so that he would not be able to escape. Maruze leapt backwards into the air and allowed the ice needles to stab at Akarui from all around him.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: Just a random battle   Just a random battle EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 7:05 pm

Explosive dome. * chakra surrounds my body as a dome of energy protects me from the anslaught of attacks* You like Ice huh, see if you like this. *white and black ice forms acroos my hands as I hone in on your chakra sgniture and unleash cresent waves of ice energys at your location*
Back to top Go down
Maruze

Maruze

PostSubject: Re: Just a random battle   Just a random battle EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 7:13 pm

Maruze smiled "I'm not a one element man, you know... Sword Magic: Bloody Sword!" Maruze's sword becomes blood red and surrounded in a strange energy. As he makes a cut through the attack, it converts itself into his own sort of energies. Maruze looked at Akarui "You shouldn't take me for a fool, like the others. Quite holding back." Maruze struck his sword across the air beside him and various swords appeared in the air, 100 in total, including his own. About 50 of them were horizontal and 49 of them were vertical, pointing at Akarui. Maruze landed on one of the horizontal blades and it allowed him to stand on it mid-air, making him 'float' if you will. Maruze Readied his 49 vertical, or 'attacking' blades by saying "Sword Magic: Stun Blades!" Each of the attack blades began surging with paralyzing energy (not to be confused with electricity. It's not electricity.)
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: Just a random battle   Just a random battle EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 7:18 pm

As you wish good sir. *he easily breaks the ice that surrounded his feet as he jumps into the air and spins at a rapid rate as the mist gets pulled around my body* as I wait to see what happens*
Back to top Go down
Maruze

Maruze

PostSubject: Re: Just a random battle   Just a random battle EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 7:38 pm

Maruze points his sword at Akarui as he spun "Chakra Division Blades!" Each of the 49 vertical blades began to float, locking on to Akarui. Maruze let them all go and each time one hit, they would divide his chakra by a quarter each time.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: Just a random battle   Just a random battle EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 7:41 pm

* The Cloud Disperse as no one is there as he apears to the left of Maruze* Preety neet hh? *he elbos maruse sending him skidding across the ground as he meets up to him and kicks him into the air sending cresent waves of chaotic energy at him*
Back to top Go down
Maruze

Maruze

PostSubject: Re: Just a random battle   Just a random battle EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 8:33 pm

Instead of hitting the ground, Maruze has a sword fly in front of him and as he gets elbowed, he puts is feet out infront of him and pushes himself straight back into Akarui, slashing past him with his sword "Chakra Division!" With that contact, his chakra was down by a quarter of what it was now. "Don't underestimate my reflexes... Or my swords." The other 49 swords came back to fly at Akarui at a high speed, once again, this time cutting the chaotic energy into nothing but a speck. Maruze had another horizontal floating blade hover under his feet, and then he had more spread about the area randomly, but at a set radius...
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: Just a random battle   Just a random battle EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:04 pm

SO you take the chakra from another huh? *he takes out Sadoichi as he begins to barry all the blades that come at him with sado, and Zane as he throws sadoichi into the h switches to melelna as the fan expands he unleashes a powerful gust of soul/chaotic energy to maruze*
Back to top Go down
Maruze

Maruze

PostSubject: Re: Just a random battle   Just a random battle EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:35 pm

Maruze smirks "Not enouogh... Sword Magic: Stun Blades! Sword Magic: Super Blade Rush!" The swords would fly about Akarui like bullets now, the wind from his fan having no effect on them because of how fast they were moving and how heavy they were. They were moving at a speed too fast to be seen. If Akarui were to get cut, they would paralyze him. To counter the wind, Maruze would have to use his soul energy as well, from his Division Soul. Maruze began to spin around "Dividing Blade!" The sword he was standing on took the form of a tornado of his soul energy and Maruze's blade in hand was used to increase the power of the tornado by spewing more Division Soul energy into it. The power of Akarui's attack should have gone down significantly, and allowed Maruze to break through. Now Maruze's Dividing Tornado was after Akarui himself. Could he get past the endless stun blades and the dividing tornado?
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: Just a random battle   Just a random battle EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:10 am

((lol that last sentence reminded me of the annoucer from dbz))

Im not good with his soul energy stuff, but dont underestimate me as well.

* Chakra begins to rise around my body as the chakra strecthes out into the gust attack increasing its size dramatically as it now envolops your tornadoe causeing the two tornadoes to cancel out. Chaotic energy still remains as it forms into javelins going at Maruze at blinding speed at you at point blank range*

Now for these blades *white lightning energy covers his body as he goes into flashang the unque patterns he is in dodges the swords succesfully and if any where to come in his path the white lihtning would only repel it as he heads towards Maruze with a black orb in his hand at top speed*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a random battle   Just a random battle Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a random battle
Page 1 of 1