Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
Kage and Sannin Tournament First Match: Juden Kin v.s Akarui Yami EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
Kage and Sannin Tournament First Match: Juden Kin v.s Akarui Yami EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
Kage and Sannin Tournament First Match: Juden Kin v.s Akarui Yami EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
Kage and Sannin Tournament First Match: Juden Kin v.s Akarui Yami EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
Kage and Sannin Tournament First Match: Juden Kin v.s Akarui Yami EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
Kage and Sannin Tournament First Match: Juden Kin v.s Akarui Yami EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
Kage and Sannin Tournament First Match: Juden Kin v.s Akarui Yami EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
Kage and Sannin Tournament First Match: Juden Kin v.s Akarui Yami EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
Kage and Sannin Tournament First Match: Juden Kin v.s Akarui Yami EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
Kage and Sannin Tournament First Match: Juden Kin v.s Akarui Yami EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
Kage and Sannin Tournament First Match: Juden Kin v.s Akarui Yami EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

Kage and Sannin Tournament First Match: Juden Kin v.s Akarui Yami

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

Male Number of posts : 469
Location : Looking to the moon wondering if my love is doing the same
Kekkei Genkai : Chitai
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Kage and Sannin Tournament First Match: Juden Kin v.s Akarui Yami Empty
PostSubject: Kage and Sannin Tournament First Match: Juden Kin v.s Akarui Yami   Kage and Sannin Tournament First Match: Juden Kin v.s Akarui Yami EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 7:16 pm

(You two will fight in a rubber room in a large all white dome building.)
Back to top Go down
https://hiddenshinobi.forumtwilight.com
Akarui Yami
Kaosushinzou Sannin Of Chaos
Akarui Yami

Male Number of posts : 100
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Kage and Sannin Tournament First Match: Juden Kin v.s Akarui Yami   Kage and Sannin Tournament First Match: Juden Kin v.s Akarui Yami EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 7:24 pm

((lol you trynna say im crazy XD))

*Akarui appears in the rubber room awaiting his opponent*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kage and Sannin Tournament First Match: Juden Kin v.s Akarui Yami   Kage and Sannin Tournament First Match: Juden Kin v.s Akarui Yami EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 3:33 pm

"Well shall we begin" voice echoing in the room

*A flash of light and I appear in the room*
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: Kage and Sannin Tournament First Match: Juden Kin v.s Akarui Yami   Kage and Sannin Tournament First Match: Juden Kin v.s Akarui Yami EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:36 pm

If you would be so kind and show your self I'll be mire than happy to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kage and Sannin Tournament First Match: Juden Kin v.s Akarui Yami   Kage and Sannin Tournament First Match: Juden Kin v.s Akarui Yami EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 3:16 pm

*A flash of light and I appear in the room*
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: Kage and Sannin Tournament First Match: Juden Kin v.s Akarui Yami   Kage and Sannin Tournament First Match: Juden Kin v.s Akarui Yami EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 3:34 pm

So your the mysterous kage I heard so much about. The honor is mine. But alas were on the battle field so Im afraid I must cut this intorduction short. *Chaotic gysers erupts around the area as they head towards you at a rapid pace* Oh Im sorry the name is Akarui Yami
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kage and Sannin Tournament First Match: Juden Kin v.s Akarui Yami   Kage and Sannin Tournament First Match: Juden Kin v.s Akarui Yami EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:34 pm

Doding the Attack and landing Same I believe that this will be very interesting if i do say so myself...Summon Jerikoto
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: Kage and Sannin Tournament First Match: Juden Kin v.s Akarui Yami   Kage and Sannin Tournament First Match: Juden Kin v.s Akarui Yami EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:54 pm

*the chaotic gysers go up into the air comibing into one major gyser crashing down towards you going atan incredible speed*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kage and Sannin Tournament First Match: Juden Kin v.s Akarui Yami   Kage and Sannin Tournament First Match: Juden Kin v.s Akarui Yami EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:06 pm

I make Jerikoto put up a sheild and protect me from the blast the I use my charka to turn the gyers tolds you hoping to hit you with your own attack.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: Kage and Sannin Tournament First Match: Juden Kin v.s Akarui Yami   Kage and Sannin Tournament First Match: Juden Kin v.s Akarui Yami EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:14 pm

*The gysers stop instantly as they come to my face* Not going to work. *te gysers burst into many different weaponssuch as shuriken, senbon, and other pojectile weapons filled with chaos energy as they all head owards yo at a breaking speed*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kage and Sannin Tournament First Match: Juden Kin v.s Akarui Yami   Kage and Sannin Tournament First Match: Juden Kin v.s Akarui Yami EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 12:36 pm

I make serval clones and I use them to protect from your attack I then Wrap me you and maze into the realm of light where I'm now in total control.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: Kage and Sannin Tournament First Match: Juden Kin v.s Akarui Yami   Kage and Sannin Tournament First Match: Juden Kin v.s Akarui Yami EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 6:08 pm

((ummm maze isnt here))

Ok Im done with this. *his chaotaeyes flare open as time begins to stand still and it rewinds to the point where Juden tried to trapp me in her void like thing. Sorry but thanks for playiing. *black ice surrounds her feet keeping her from escaping as he summons zangetsu and fuses him into his left arm. La-Muerte....... *he punches Juden in the stomach sending her into the wall going through the rubber walls into the concrete making a skull and crossbones*

Exhale. *the skull and crossbones reenter your body as all of your internal organs begin to freeze solid to that of liquid nitrogen as well as your body becomes a pale white as your body begins to freeze completly i snap my finger as your body breaks into millions of particles as your soul is seen roaming free in the world my zane and melina apears in there animal forms and feast apon your soul*

Well guess im done here. Beam me up maze!
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

Male Number of posts : 469
Location : Looking to the moon wondering if my love is doing the same
Kekkei Genkai : Chitai
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Kage and Sannin Tournament First Match: Juden Kin v.s Akarui Yami   Kage and Sannin Tournament First Match: Juden Kin v.s Akarui Yami EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 2:27 pm

((Ok this will be the only fight were someone gets killed -_-)

*My voice is heard echoing threw the room*
Juden Kin is died and Akarui is the victor.
*I beam of light then shots down at and Akarui sending him home until his next matches*
Back to top Go down
https://hiddenshinobi.forumtwilight.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kage and Sannin Tournament First Match: Juden Kin v.s Akarui Yami   Kage and Sannin Tournament First Match: Juden Kin v.s Akarui Yami Empty

Back to top Go down

Kage and Sannin Tournament First Match: Juden Kin v.s Akarui Yami
Page 1 of 1