Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
Yuudai's Weps EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
Yuudai's Weps EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
Yuudai's Weps EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
Yuudai's Weps EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
Yuudai's Weps EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
Yuudai's Weps EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
Yuudai's Weps EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
Yuudai's Weps EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
Yuudai's Weps EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
Yuudai's Weps EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
Yuudai's Weps EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

Yuudai's Weps

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hisoka Yuudai
Cosmic Calamity Hakumeikage
Cosmic Calamity Hakumeikage
Hisoka Yuudai

Male Number of posts : 21
Kekkei Genkai : none
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Yuudai's Weps Empty
PostSubject: Yuudai's Weps   Yuudai's Weps EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 11:49 pm

My 1st keyblade Eternal Breath the purification blade purifies things like any outside power trying to take you over it stops the power and also stops outside influences from entering the fight Yuudai's Weps Eterna10

My second keyblade Endless Waltz changes form to like a buncha things such as a car, a whip, and a drill, turns giant, and makes seals
Bladed Boots: self explainatory *unbreakable blades* nothing more

Silver Skin: coat that when attacks hit it, it blocks me...takes a lot of power to pierce but when pierced the coat regenerates so fast that nothing can get through. Yuudai's Weps Can_yo10

Sunlight Heart: a spear that when i choose i can use my chakra and and use it to boost the sword forward like a spaceship effect. Yuudai's Weps Sunlig10

Motor Gears: small (about 4x4 inches) extremely fast and invisible to the naked eye and they don't make a sound, bladed but weak Yuudai's Weps Busou_11

Hermes Drive: Allows for teleportation and can detect all enemies and allies in an area as far as i can see at the moment.

Satellite 30: allows me to make real clones of me *90 max*

Fatal Attraction: its a battle axe that controls gravity.

Acid Seals: Special seals that when placed act as acid barriers over that spot other strange abilities will be revealed when i use them. Yuudai's Weps Saphir10

Black Cat: An unbreakable handgun...has some special powers Yuudai's Weps Black_10

My armor is made of vibranium dipped in special anti-vibranium so no matter what it can't be destroyed..I can use it to fly and create sound waves Yuudai's Weps Code2110

Yuudai's Weps Masamu11

This is my new blade nicknamed Angel, it is imbued with the power cosmic so it it unbreakable and un-useable to anyone but myself, I can also use the power cosmic as a conduit to run my other abilities through the blade such as fire, water, gum gumness, etc. Although it is conductive to all of my power, it is not conductive to anyone else's power such as if an enemy tried to run his lightining through it, the lightining would just clash with the blade.

pay no attention, to the awesome guy but focus on the scythe, after absorbing husk and taking his abilities I now wield this scythe, infused with the powers of light and darkness

Yuudai's Weps My_dea10
Back to top Go down

Yuudai's Weps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Distorted Reality  :: Character Bios :: Weapon List-
Jump to: