Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
Elemental Flare's Techs EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
Elemental Flare's Techs EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
Elemental Flare's Techs EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
Elemental Flare's Techs EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
Elemental Flare's Techs EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
Elemental Flare's Techs EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
Elemental Flare's Techs EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
Elemental Flare's Techs EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
Elemental Flare's Techs EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
Elemental Flare's Techs EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
Elemental Flare's Techs EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

Elemental Flare's Techs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aida Vanguard
Elemental Flare Sannin Of Twilight
Elemental Flare Sannin Of Twilight
Aida Vanguard

Female Number of posts : 10
Kekkei Genkai : Volarus
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Elemental Flare's Techs Empty
PostSubject: Elemental Flare's Techs   Elemental Flare's Techs EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:03 am

The abilities of my kekkei genkai very powerful. The reason why is the fact that my control over the elements isn't held in any weapons. It is buried in my soul and can be crafted into any shape.

Calypso Goddess of the Seas- Summon: This summons the queen of the water and embodiment of my water chakra. This majestic and powerful beast has full domain over water and the seven seas. She can also summon an endless ocean that overlaps the planet in itself. She also allows me, underwater breathing, and complete control of the water. ]Elemental Flare's Techs Calyps11

Nightmare the Dark Screaming Void- Summon: This technique turns the entire field to complete and utter darkness from which no light can escape.. This summon is the embodiment of the darkness that is in me. The beast has a 7 foot long blade and, it attacks relentlessly anything other than me. Iit is especially deadly in the darkness. It will react to hostility and the more hostility there is in the area the stonger and more visicous he becomes.
Elemental Flare's Techs Bleach14

Here are some of my jutsu worth mentioning

Volcanic Fist: A Jaw shattering Titanium smashing punch covered in incrediable unbearable fire that covers my whole arm.

First Forbidden Jutsu: Chaos Control

Fire Swarm: I swing my hand or leg and send a seemingly endless barrage of little beams of concentrated heat at the foe.

Drakes Blow:Think A dragon In the form of fire ball jutsu but shit loads bigger and stronger at house size at least.

Forbidden Jutsu: Eternal Blades

Burning Tempest: A huge tornado made of White Fire and that surronds me that I can throw at people

Sapphire Bomb: I slowly generate a ubber amount of water chakra that continues to grow until the end of the match.

Forbidden Jutsu: At Worlds End

Water Coffin: I use the moisture around you make water swirl around you and compress on your body with enough pressure to crush Titanium easily.

Crushing Piller: a super giant piller of Crushing water comes from the sky and descends on the opponent at bewildering speeds.

Piercing Fluids: I make water in the form of a drill appear around the opponent and proceed to impale them at bewildering speeds at various angles.

Arcadic Judgement: once activated ubber giant piller like beams of light shoot out from the sky and rain on the battlefield or the thing focused on.

Arcadic Impulse: I charge my hand pulsating with light in the form of electricity and once shot its strength creates a crater and the attack is devestating(Large and strong enough to destroy 30 acres of land)

Forbidden Jutsu: Elemental Flare

Arcadic Erradication- I close my eyes and open them creating An explosion of Arcadic Light Energy Followed up by Bolts of light energy from above(Exhausting after taking out the whole field)
Precise Shot: One of my stronger attacks. Its a very very very strong, precise, accurate, piercing beam of light shot from my finger that can pierce through many and most defenses.The Precise Shot is amoung one of my most accurate attacks in my arsanal. What makes it special is the fact that unless i say otherwise it will not attack until a perfect or criticle is seen or certain. It will shoot into the ground or hide in the sky until further intructions or until its shot is seen.(the longer it is in standby the bigger faster and stronger it becomes)

Forbidden Jutsu: Pandamonium

Rage Bomb- A bomb no bigger than a lima bean. Once Detonated it makes an explosion of Darkness thats strong enough to level a small city and then some.

Dragons of the dark void- Dragon contructed of Darkness. they home in and lock on to a foe and will explode on contact.

Forbidden Jutsu: Erradicating Tides

Dark Lightining: Lightining infused with darkness making it 10x stronger and faster, all the more devestating.

Crushing Winds: I create winds that could demolish tanks

Forbidden Jutsu: Forever Judgment

Tempest: I create a monsterous twister that if caught inside, you will be visciously cut and chakra will be drained.

Forbidden Jutsu: Eternal Blades

Forbidden Jutsu: To End It All

Catastrophic Rasengan: I fuse every last one of my chakras, dresspheres, spirit wave orb and all into one rasengan of nothing less then uber epic proportions..

AK-Launcher: I appear infront of the opponent and punch them 500 times at lightspeed before cocking back for one final swing.

Forbidden Jutsu: Forever Judgment

Rapid Spin: I spin my body at a high speed either like a top or head over heels.
Back to top Go down

Elemental Flare's Techs
Page 1 of 1