Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
I HAVE BEEN RIPPED EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
I HAVE BEEN RIPPED EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
I HAVE BEEN RIPPED EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
I HAVE BEEN RIPPED EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
I HAVE BEEN RIPPED EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
I HAVE BEEN RIPPED EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
I HAVE BEEN RIPPED EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
I HAVE BEEN RIPPED EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
I HAVE BEEN RIPPED EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
I HAVE BEEN RIPPED EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
I HAVE BEEN RIPPED EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

I HAVE BEEN RIPPED

Go down 
+2
Mahk-X
Duck
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Duck
Akumukage
Akumukage
Duck

Male Number of posts : 68
Kekkei Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2009-04-06

I HAVE BEEN RIPPED Empty
PostSubject: I HAVE BEEN RIPPED   I HAVE BEEN RIPPED EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 2:43 am

It has come to my attention that at the time that this was posted, I read the bio of a certain Aida Vanguard.

She has completely ripped me. Hisoka, you've been there from the beginning and you should have caught this right when it happened, but it slipped you so I must bring it to the attention of everyone here.

Please, everyone, compare the two links I am about to show you.

http://abyssninjas.forumotion.com/jutsu-f33/zero-luna-diviner-infinity-of-the-abyss-t28.htm

https://hiddenshinobi.forumtwilight.com/magic-jutsu-list-f4/elemental-flare-s-techs-t443.htm#3211 vvvBelowvvv

Quote :
The abilities of my bloodline are very many and very powerful. The reason why is the fact that my control over the elements isn't held in any weapons. It is buried in my soul and can be crafted into any shape. Blades, shields, armor, anything really..

Shinra the Eternal Light - Summon: This summons shinra from my mind to my aid. She comes and turns the field into pure light that purifies the soul and no darkness can pierce it except the darkness I control. Shinra can also heal me while fighting alongside me..

Diablo the Blazing Inferno- Summon: This summons calls the embodiment of fire of me, Diablo to the field. He is as big as a giant skyscraper and has absolute control of fire. His body continuously burns with the heat of the sun.

Calypso Goddess of the Seas- Summon: This summons the queen of the water and embodiment of my water chakra. This majestic and powerful beast has full domain over water and the seven seas. She can also summon an endless ocean that overlaps the planet in itself. She also allows me, underwater breathing, and complete control of the water. ]

Avant the Roaring Winds - Summon: This summons.the embodiment of wind in me, Avant from my mind. He has complete and absolute control over the wind and can send it through objects to cause damage without breaking the surface like gentle fist only not as gentle. He allows me to heal my wounds. The healing also grants me more strength as it heals so the greater the wounds, the more my power increases. Although the greater the wound the more chakra it takens

Aaro the Phantasmal Bioshock - Summon: This summons the beast that is the embodiment of lightning in me . Aaro. It shoots electricity from anywhere on its body . It can also turn the whole field into an electrical minefield. Anybody that touches it is instantly blasted by a 1,000,000,000,000 bolt of electricity. His size is massive and roughly equal to that of an enormous skyscraper.

Nightmare the Dark Screaming Void- Summon: This technique turns the entire field to complete and utter darkness from which no light can escape.. This summon is the embodiment of the darkness that is in me. The beast has a 7 foot long blade and, it attacks relentlessly anything other than me. Iit is especially deadly in the darkness. It will react to hostility and the more hostility there is in the area the stonger and more visicous he becomes.

Here are some of my jutsu worth mentioning

Volcanic Fist: A Jaw shattering Titanium smashing punch covered in incrediable unbearable fire that covers my whole arm.
Fire Swarm: I swing my hand or leg and send a seemingly endless barrage of little beams of concentrated heat at the foe.
Drakes Blow:Think A dragon In the form of fire ball jutsu but shit loads bigger and stronger at house size at least.
Burning Tempest: A huge tornado made of White Fire and that surronds me that I can throw at people
Sapphire Bomb: I slowly generate a ubber amount of water chakra that continues to grow until the end of the match.
Water Coffin: I use the moisture around you make water swirl around you and compress on your body with enough pressure to crush Titanium easily.
Crushing Piller: a super giant piller of Crushing water comes from the sky and descends on the opponent at bewildering speeds.
Piercing Fluids: I make water in the form of a drill appear around the opponent and proceed to impale them at bewildering speeds at various angles.
Arcadic Judgement: once activated ubber giant piller like beams of light shoot out from the sky and rain on the battlefield or the thing focused on.
Arcadic Impulse: I charge my hand pulsating with light in the form of electricity and once shot its strength creates a crater and the attack is devestating(Large and strong enough to destroy 30 acres of land)
Arcadic Erradication- I close my eyes and open them creating An explosion of Arcadic Light Energy Followed up by Bolts of light energy from above(Exhausting after taking out the whole field)
Precise Shot: One of my stronger attacks. Its a very very very strong, precise, accurate, piercing beam of light shot from my finger that can pierce through many and most defenses.The Precise Shot is amoung one of my most accurate attacks in my arsanal. What makes it special is the fact that unless i say otherwise it will not attack until a perfect or criticle is seen or certain. It will shoot into the ground or hide in the sky until further intructions or until its shot is seen.(the longer it is in standby the bigger faster and stronger it becomes)
Rage Bomb- A bomb no bigger than a lima bean. Once Detonated it makes an explosion of Darkness thats strong enough to level a small city and then some.
Dragons of the dark void- Dragon contructed of Darkness. they home in and lock on to a foe and will explode on contact.
Dark Lightining: Lightining infused with darkness making it 10x stronger and faster, all the more devestating.
Crushing Winds: I create winds that could demolish tanks
Tempest: I create a monsterous twister that if caught inside, you will be visciously cut and chakra will be drained.

First Forbidden Jutsu: Chaos Control
Second Forbidden Jutsu: Erradicating Tides
Third Forbidden Jutsu: Elemental Flare
Fourth Forbidden Jutsu: Forever Judgment
Fifth Forbidden Jutsu: Pandamonium
Sixth Forbidden Jutsu: Eternal Blades
Seventh Forbidden Jutsu: To End It All
Eight Forbidden Jutsu: At Worlds End
Ninth Forbidden Jutsu: Twilights Cataclysim

Catastrophic Rasengan: I fuse every last one of my chakras, dresspheres, spirit wave orb and all into one rasengan of nothing less then uber epic proportions..
AK-Launcher: I appear infront of the opponent and punch them 500 times at lightspeed before cocking back for one final swing.
Rapid Spin: I spin my body at a high speed either like a top or head over heels.

Note that I, ZK, formerly known as ZeroVenkage, am one of the original founders of this network of villages. This Aida Vanguard took it upon herself to sift through my jutsu list and modify it slightly to "evade detection".

Bullshit.

I find it quite offensive that my character design has been taken and distorted into what it is now by this Aida Vanguard.

Please, I ask of you before things get out of hand as they usually do when I'm angry, Hisoka, act on this immediately.
Back to top Go down
Mahk-X
Nightmare's Wrath Akumukage
Mahk-X

Number of posts : 16
Kekkei Genkai : Cosmic Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2009-03-08

I HAVE BEEN RIPPED Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAVE BEEN RIPPED   I HAVE BEEN RIPPED EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:35 am

I was going to first state and arugment about how its possible that you two could just have strikingly similar character builds, but no... FUCK THAT YOU HAVE BEEN RIPPED SO FUCKIN HARD!!!

THE GODDAMN FIRST PARAGRAPHS ARE FUCKING IDENTICAL, and dont even get me STARTED on the character builds

Light Speed
A seal that makes you invencible
The jutsu.... so fuckin simialar

Im so glad that whoever this person is had the decency to not rip ME because he/she would be dead, it all makes sense now.... I mean this person was just talking about how cool zero venkage was... it makes so much damn sense...

so tell me? whers the me clone? am I not good enough? whers the ace clone? Im sure there is one?

Aida DIRECT QUOTED ZK!!!!!!!!!!!

now I dont know whether or not I should be jealous, or pissed... Im both, but damn
Aida PLAGERIZED!!!! ((sp?))

So lets get this village war up and running...
Back to top Go down
Duck
Akumukage
Akumukage
Duck

I HAVE BEEN RIPPED Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAVE BEEN RIPPED   I HAVE BEEN RIPPED EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:56 am

Ok. OK. On the reals. This shit has pissed me off. ANd I've gotten a night's sleep so I can think straight. With that, I'm still very pissed. So... Aida Vanguard, WHOEVER THE FUCK YOU ARE, has 72 hours from the time of this post to disappear.

Period.
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Yuudai
Cosmic Calamity Hakumeikage
Cosmic Calamity Hakumeikage
Hisoka Yuudai

Male Number of posts : 21
Kekkei Genkai : none
Registration date : 2009-04-14

I HAVE BEEN RIPPED Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAVE BEEN RIPPED   I HAVE BEEN RIPPED EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:07 am

I understand how feel ZK, and yes you are taking things too far once again...now while it is clear that you've been ripped you need to chill and calmly handle things before things go too far.....aida will change her jutsu list back to normal and we'll talk about things more in-depth at a later time today
Back to top Go down
Mahk-X
Mahk-X

Number of posts : 16
Kekkei Genkai : Cosmic Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2009-03-08

I HAVE BEEN RIPPED Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAVE BEEN RIPPED   I HAVE BEEN RIPPED EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:07 am

I dont think that that was that persons origional jutsu list.... I believe they bit you just because someone was bitten on our end previously

It was still wrong of them, but I believe it was out of revenge...
Back to top Go down
Duck
Akumukage
Akumukage
Duck

I HAVE BEEN RIPPED Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAVE BEEN RIPPED   I HAVE BEEN RIPPED EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:36 pm

Meh. I'll have my revenge for revenge.
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chuunin Of The Twilight
Chuunin Of The Twilight
Zakuzu

Male Number of posts : 532
Job/hobbies : Reading, Video-games, Taking Walks, Watching Clouds From Outside....Eating
Kekkei Genkai : Shikotsumyaku
Registration date : 2009-04-15

I HAVE BEEN RIPPED Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAVE BEEN RIPPED   I HAVE BEEN RIPPED EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:22 pm

Wow...
Back to top Go down
Duck
Akumukage
Akumukage
Duck

I HAVE BEEN RIPPED Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAVE BEEN RIPPED   I HAVE BEEN RIPPED EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:32 pm

WASN'T NOBODY TALKIN TO YOU RANDOM TWILIGHT BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

Female Number of posts : 628
Location : I sit at home, thinking 'This is too good to be true'
Job/hobbies : I love writing and reading novels, and my job? Bein' lazy I guess XD
Kekkei Genkai : Morning Glory (朝顔)
Registration date : 2009-03-09

I HAVE BEEN RIPPED Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAVE BEEN RIPPED   I HAVE BEEN RIPPED EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:42 am

Hey, he was the first one to welcome me on the Twilight when I signed up, Zk... Or Zeik... OR WHOEVER WAS TALKING.

So be nice.
Back to top Go down
Duck
Akumukage
Akumukage
Duck

I HAVE BEEN RIPPED Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAVE BEEN RIPPED   I HAVE BEEN RIPPED EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:44 am

I will not be nice. He's on the Nightmare and he should know that he's not welcome there. I think I'll kill him...
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

Job/hobbies : I love writing and reading novels, and my job? Bein' lazy I guess XD

I HAVE BEEN RIPPED Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAVE BEEN RIPPED   I HAVE BEEN RIPPED EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:46 am

No killing.

At least not on the Reality...

And besides, he's just a Chuunin... Would you really be so cruel as to kill him so young, mister AkumuKage....?
Back to top Go down
Duck
Akumukage
Akumukage
Duck

I HAVE BEEN RIPPED Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAVE BEEN RIPPED   I HAVE BEEN RIPPED EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:48 am

Uhhhh yeah. I've done it many times before. BUT, I'm curious as to why you're so opposed to killing people?
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

I HAVE BEEN RIPPED Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAVE BEEN RIPPED   I HAVE BEEN RIPPED EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:50 am

Hmm...

I don't really know why.... Oh wait, let me put it into words for you.

My dreams are filled with blood and gore and horror. Some nights, I wake up screaming. Some days, I see the carnage while I'm awake.

I really don't want to read it too, okay?
Back to top Go down
Duck
Akumukage
Akumukage
Duck

I HAVE BEEN RIPPED Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAVE BEEN RIPPED   I HAVE BEEN RIPPED EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:52 am

Ah. More reasonable that just telling me to stop every fucking time without a real reason.

You could've just said "Hey, I don't wanna see all the *BRAAGH* and I'd have made it quick and bloodless... Painful still.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

I HAVE BEEN RIPPED Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAVE BEEN RIPPED   I HAVE BEEN RIPPED EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:53 am

You don't get it, do you? Killing disturbs me. Violently injuring; that's another story.
Back to top Go down
Duck
Akumukage
Akumukage
Duck

I HAVE BEEN RIPPED Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAVE BEEN RIPPED   I HAVE BEEN RIPPED EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:02 am

Hmmm... Oh well. Avert your eyes. I'll post a di-- We need a safety word.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

I HAVE BEEN RIPPED Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAVE BEEN RIPPED   I HAVE BEEN RIPPED EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:06 am

... Listen, not on the Reality, okay? No killings allowed unless they're approved by both Khrona and Maze, anyways...
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Male Number of posts : 492
Kekkei Genkai : DNA Absorbtion/Merging/Altering/Adapting
Registration date : 2009-02-20

I HAVE BEEN RIPPED Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAVE BEEN RIPPED   I HAVE BEEN RIPPED EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 4:57 am

... This makes me unhappy. How am I supposed to get my horrible rage taken care of if I can't kill people without Sado getting traumatized? Everyone who knows me knows that I have personal fits of violence... I think I might grow up to be a psychotic, sociopathic maniacal killer person bent on genocide of all that piss me off... BUT, WHATEVER. Anyway. How about Sadako just not read the violent killing posts? I know there will be some when I post them... especially people who piss me off-- RAVEN, I'M GOING TO KILL-- So yeah. Just don't read them and we can happily eliminate all we hate~!
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

I HAVE BEEN RIPPED Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAVE BEEN RIPPED   I HAVE BEEN RIPPED EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:11 pm

I'd rather not speak of it at all. PM me the thread names to avoid if you go kill someone, alright?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I HAVE BEEN RIPPED Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAVE BEEN RIPPED   I HAVE BEEN RIPPED Empty

Back to top Go down

I HAVE BEEN RIPPED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Distorted Reality  :: Gateways :: Gate To Twilight-
Jump to: