Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
Spade..Hisoka Where Were We.... EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
Spade..Hisoka Where Were We.... EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
Spade..Hisoka Where Were We.... EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
Spade..Hisoka Where Were We.... EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
Spade..Hisoka Where Were We.... EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
Spade..Hisoka Where Were We.... EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
Spade..Hisoka Where Were We.... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
Spade..Hisoka Where Were We.... EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
Spade..Hisoka Where Were We.... EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
Spade..Hisoka Where Were We.... EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
Spade..Hisoka Where Were We.... EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

Spade..Hisoka Where Were We....

Go down 
+3
Hisoka Yuudai
Spade
Maze
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

Male Number of posts : 469
Location : Looking to the moon wondering if my love is doing the same
Kekkei Genkai : Chitai
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Spade..Hisoka Where Were We.... Empty
PostSubject: Spade..Hisoka Where Were We....   Spade..Hisoka Where Were We.... EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:57 pm

We were sent to a desert far from the village. The sun sourced down on us. "Lets Go Now." Erebea shined in the light and Nocturna Nigredinis crossed his arms as I readied my self.
Back to top Go down
https://hiddenshinobi.forumtwilight.com
Spade
Twilight Paragon Hakumeikage
Spade

Male Number of posts : 23
Kekkei Genkai : Bankai
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Spade..Hisoka Where Were We....   Spade..Hisoka Where Were We.... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 12:00 am

You would really be so foolish to take us both at the same time
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

PostSubject: Re: Spade..Hisoka Where Were We....   Spade..Hisoka Where Were We.... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 12:02 am

"To be honest I could kill you both now if I wanted to. So like I said..lets go."
Back to top Go down
Spade
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Spade..Hisoka Where Were We....   Spade..Hisoka Where Were We.... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 12:06 am

*Nods at Hisoka* Go ahead you first my good friend
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Yuudai
Cosmic Calamity Hakumeikage
Hisoka Yuudai

Male Number of posts : 21
Kekkei Genkai : none

PostSubject: Re: Spade..Hisoka Where Were We....   Spade..Hisoka Where Were We.... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 12:10 am

sure bud

*I casually fire supernova shots in all directions toward maze*
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

PostSubject: Re: Spade..Hisoka Where Were We....   Spade..Hisoka Where Were We.... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 12:17 am

I simply absorb the supernova energy with Erebea and then redirects the energy back at the two. "That was your only chance." As the blasts head back at you I put my hand on the ground. "Break Down." A dark circle is made and grow as tall as the top of the Exosphere and starts to grow bigger and bigger heading in your direction anything other then my self and possessions were the erased from existence. "Now be gone."
Back to top Go down
Spade
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Spade..Hisoka Where Were We....   Spade..Hisoka Where Were We.... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 12:25 am

*Activates forever eyes biohazard in one and shuriken in the other and draws andromeda* You do not know the mistake you have just made* Giga Getsuga teshou*Golden cresent energy cuts right through the dark circle and continues to travel towards you*
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

PostSubject: Re: Spade..Hisoka Where Were We....   Spade..Hisoka Where Were We.... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 12:36 am

As soon as the energy came with in the circle it was then erased from existence. With out saying I word I create a curved wall of diamonds from the oxygen in the air behind the two. The wall was as tall as the circle and Una made the wall move pushing the two into the fast growing circle thus erasing them from existence. "Now..Give me strength" The wind around me begins to swirl. A mirror like barrier is made around me and my body starts to glow. I surge of light shots out from my body and it breaks the barrier around me. I levitate above the ground in Wisdom Mode and Una had changed into Sinis floats around me. I then make several transparent magic circles that would be contently moving round the you make the gravity around them 30 time stronger the normal making them enable to move making their death all but immanent
Back to top Go down
Spade
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Spade..Hisoka Where Were We....   Spade..Hisoka Where Were We.... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 12:46 am

(Shuriken allows me to cut through ANYTHING!!!) So your circle would be destroyed O and one more thing energy cannot be created or destroyed so its no way for you to make energy unexists without making all energy unexist so even if u diod do just that you wouldnt have energy to power your circle or even breath)
*Picks hisoka up and throws him over the other side of the wall* Fool andromeda creates more gravity than that in a single stroke 1 newton for every fallen warrior now is were the fun really starts*Charges infinity ring*
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

PostSubject: Re: Spade..Hisoka Where Were We....   Spade..Hisoka Where Were We.... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 12:58 am

(If energy can't be created then how is it made?? Think as soon as that energy is there it exists.And how do you cut threw something that erases everything???AND How the Hell do you throw someone over a wall as high as the EXOSPHERE WHICH IS IS HIGH AS YOU CAN GO BE FOR BEING IN SPACE????? AND YOU HAVE 30 TIMES THE GRAVITY HOLDING YOU DOWN? THAT'S ENOUGH GRAVITY TO MAKE SPEED OF LIGHT INTO 50mph. You make no since.)
Back to top Go down
KAZZ
Advocate of Darkness Kishoukage
Advocate of Darkness Kishoukage
KAZZ

Number of posts : 38
Kekkei Genkai : Dark Matter
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Spade..Hisoka Where Were We....   Spade..Hisoka Where Were We.... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:01 am

(Thats why I knew this war wouldn't work out -.- everyone wants to be right, no one wants to lose, and everything has to be on a cosmic scale.....le sigh.)
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Yuudai
Hisoka Yuudai

Male Number of posts : 21
Kekkei Genkai : none

PostSubject: Re: Spade..Hisoka Where Were We....   Spade..Hisoka Where Were We.... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 am

((its because hes an angel and I'm a very small child who can control gravity his self...oh, and the power cosmic is absolute as well as my control over things that deal with space such as gravity))

* I destroy the battlefield around us with the power cosmic just leaving me maze and spade I lower the gravity around us to be back to normal as spade throws me into the sky, I use the power cosmic to engulf the area in cosmic energy and wrap maze up in it along with his clones, then I land in front of maze and flick him in the head and as he flies back from the flicking his body gets wrapped so tightly that he looks and feels like a volleyball with too much air*

care to play spade?
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Male Number of posts : 492
Kekkei Genkai : DNA Absorbtion/Merging/Altering/Adapting
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Spade..Hisoka Where Were We....   Spade..Hisoka Where Were We.... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:15 am

(... Can I intervene and randomly fuck shit up? I do enjoy it ever so much, and I highly doubt you all could pull this shit with Khrona.)
Back to top Go down
Mahk-X
Nightmare's Wrath Akumukage
Nightmare's Wrath Akumukage
Mahk-X

Number of posts : 16
Kekkei Genkai : Cosmic Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Spade..Hisoka Where Were We....   Spade..Hisoka Where Were We.... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:22 am

(you dont know that khrona, no lie... Hisoka is one of the most integretable persons I know, and if he does loose he will stay down)
Back to top Go down
Maruze

Maruze

Male Number of posts : 81
Kekkei Genkai : Division
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Spade..Hisoka Where Were We....   Spade..Hisoka Where Were We.... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:37 am

(Good. Then I plan to go all out. If Khrona runs out of any possibility within his power to attack, then so be it. He will be defeated. RAMWRARWRAMAR! I wanna fight~ Maybe I should stick Maruze somewhere..)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spade..Hisoka Where Were We....   Spade..Hisoka Where Were We.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Spade..Hisoka Where Were We....
Page 1 of 1