Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
Cease the Fail - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
Cease the Fail - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
Cease the Fail - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
Cease the Fail - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
Cease the Fail - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
Cease the Fail - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
Cease the Fail - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
Cease the Fail - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
Cease the Fail - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
Cease the Fail - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
Cease the Fail - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

Cease the Fail

Go down 
+10
Unknown
Duck
Jace
Khrona
Loveless
Mahk-X
Maze
Hisoka Yuudai
KAZZ
Zeik Hellgate
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mahk-X
Nightmare's Wrath Akumukage
Mahk-X

Number of posts : 16
Kekkei Genkai : Cosmic Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Cease the Fail - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cease the Fail   Cease the Fail - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:51 am

Im just doing my job. Trying to educate the new ppl. I ask you to keep my post up just in case someone wonders "why did the twlight attack and why are they mad at zk?" There is the answer

AND ZK!!! JUST TO LET YOU KNOW PPL WERE HAPPY THAT JACE KILLED YOU, JACE GOT PRAISE MAIL FOR YOUR DEATH!!! NOT HATE MAIL THAT YOU ALWAYS GET FOR FUCKIN UP, PRAISE MAIL, SO HE DID A GOOD THING!!!

Im out...
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Kaosukage
Cursed Flame Kaosukage
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 24
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Cease the Fail   Cease the Fail - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:55 am

...im so lost here. since when is zeik responsible for zk's actions.

i wont denial i have anger issues and i want every thing to blow right the fuck up..but to go as far as to say i dont give people a chance is bs. i have spent the most time training and helping noobs it's unreal..i mean how long was kai and keiko on my team..have i ever once yelled at keiko telling her how dub she is and how much i dont like her characters because they cant fight,no i haven't. i keep my mouth closed..im not going to sit her and let you guys rag me for some shit that happened way back on the abyss(which was us starting out) since the nightmare or even azure. any assaults on L where done because you guys where doing them and i wanted to help. now this jace,spade thing i haven't wrong either one of them..not one time. i didnt kill jace zk did..i told him not to. i killed spade because of order 66 not because i didnt like him or something along those lines....just following orders
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Kaosukage
Cursed Flame Kaosukage
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Cease the Fail   Cease the Fail - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:01 am

I really do hate this. we all want to run around like we are godsends. when we all know we have wronged one another in some fashion. im not innocent but im not the bad guy either. i dont control zk no more as we control ou kham. we ask you not to do something you do it. we ask zk not to kill some one he does it....i cant remember on one occasion that you guys said "no ace" or "no zeik" and i went against you guys and did it anyways. we have created a problems by there being no order in this thing anymore. we keep running from the problems by killing it or ip banning it. when that has not solved anything. i truly think we should talk this over in a dignified rp way on one of the villages(u guys pick) other wise..in the end a lot of friendships are going to be broken
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight Village Kage's Aide
Jace

Male Number of posts : 43
Kekkei Genkai : Genesis
Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Cease the Fail   Cease the Fail - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:28 am

To be perfectly honest and or to clear things up. I don't think you (Zeik) has really done anything wrong..except for being on the wrong side..you were collateral...the main issue all twilight generals or watever you wish to call us is with zk..zeik you may have wronged someone in the past but thats another story..I really don't wish for valuable friendships to be lost over such a misunderstanding...although the stuff you guys pulled with kham was pretttty extreme to say the least..that is again something I'm not poking my nose in..so zeik..no offense..but kindly step aside and let us handle the nightmare. and reality nin..you were simply something to do until our time to strike against the nightmare was primed.
Back to top Go down
Duck
Akumukage
Akumukage
Duck

Male Number of posts : 68
Kekkei Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Cease the Fail   Cease the Fail - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:59 am

Ok then. Fuck all of it. If I'm the problem and so is the NIghtmare, then I'm done and so is it.

Does that sate you douchebags? Or do you want an apology? Or do you just wanna jack off to the fact that you killed me? That what you want? Fuck you, the Twilight, and this whole situation. Fuck the Power cosmic, fuck history, fuck everything. I've done nothing wrong so it's sad that I'm being persecuted as such. BUT, such is the way that the cookie crumbles AND the fact that everyone seems to let shit bottle up to the point that it comes to shit like this.

With that, I say:

Fuck you once more to the tune of 1000 heralds shining down from the fucking heavens, opening for the rapture, killing everything. Thanks for doing a public favor, "killing me". I'll just go back to ignoring your existence once more. After my Kagecati-- Wait, what kage?

There is no more Nightmare. Congrats.
Back to top Go down
Mahk-X
Mahk-X

Number of posts : 16
Kekkei Genkai : Cosmic Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Cease the Fail   Cease the Fail - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 12:11 pm

Like I said earlier, I could care less about you zeik, so what you said about clearing your name meant nothing. You are alright in my book, were still cool. Just the next time you try and jump the gun and take my powers, analyze what I have done before. Im not a godhack, never once have I godhacked. And the power cosmic (the crimson kind) isnt one.

Real mature ZK, curse us out... and its funny how you said that you didnt do anything wrong when its all up there, every litte kill ban and offense has been exploited, and the fact that you deny it still bewilders me. But hey, I new the nightmare was going to die with me anyway.

TO THE TWILIGHT/REALITY/CHAOS/RISING. I GO!!!
Thank you everyone for understanding the real situation, the twilight ninjas are not tyrants...
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Kaosukage
Cursed Flame Kaosukage
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Cease the Fail   Cease the Fail - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 12:52 pm

(The following may sound gay..but its not))

I cant just step aside and let you guys rag zk. he is as much of my friend as you all are..or were(not sure how some of you view me) if his "mistakes" of killbanning ninja where that bad why are we waiting till now to bring it all up. it's like when fub and orochi just flamed kurai. bringing up things from way back in the yesteryears it hurts peoples feeling to listen to this much shit. (please dont turn this into some kurai rag..im not in the mood to defend two people)

Last edited by Zeik Hellgate on Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jace
Jace

Male Number of posts : 43
Kekkei Genkai : Genesis
Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Cease the Fail   Cease the Fail - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 12:57 pm

I still view you as a friend zeik..and now that zk has baasically destroyed the nightmare and moved to the chaos, there is really nothing we can do now..the "war" is called off and I guess im going to wait for hisoka and spade to discuss everything else
Back to top Go down
KAZZ
Advocate of Darkness Kishoukage
KAZZ

Number of posts : 38
Kekkei Genkai : Dark Matter
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Cease the Fail   Cease the Fail - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:22 pm

Umm, last I remember, I said things about Kurai, yes. but only because you had the topic asking for it, and I didn't put much, and I did it respectfully. So yeah, even though she considers us not friends anymore, I still respect her, and she doesn't have to respect me, cause I hold no grudge, with anyone. I'm about to be blunt with everyones flaws, just so that I don't seem like I'm taking sides:

Kham/Mahk-x: I'll admit, after reading what power cosmic can do, I would say any shinobi with it is pretty godly, but thats only because most ninja can never get that powerful. You say its not, and I believe you, but its only natural for us who pale in comparsion to its power to say that. My fight with you had me a bit irritated at times, but your a respectful person, for even when I lost you congrated me and complimented me, instead of saying something like "Thats a nother village I'm better than" or something along thoughs lines. Your unbias and every village needs someone like that.

Zero/Zk: Even though you banned Fubuki, who I understand in a way, but to me kind of unfairly deleted Mikazuya (not to be confused with Mikazuki), your ways of taking action are good. It would be a bad thing if someone like you didn't run a village, for people would try to get away with too much crap. You take action regardless to others feelings, with is some what unbias, which makes people fear you, and no one will break rules if they have something they fear watching them Razz. Your a good person, but like all of us, your anger can get the better of you. Only, your anger has access to the admin panel lol, which means some villagers might get the short end of the stick xD at least you cool down ya know?

Ace/Zeik: I kind of disagree with a few things Kham said about you. Yes, your anger gets the better of you, but at least you'll lecture that person before or if you are going to kill them. You talk alot, so with that you give reasons sometimes of what they do wrong, and if someone is about to have to start over, its completely fair for them to know why they are, and you fit that bill perfectly. You seem....well, In was never on azure, so some might not agree with what I said but hey, if you all are friends with him, then he must not be that bad right? xD

Hisoka: Your powers.....well, they make you.....hmm, well...damn....I want to be nice about it....Oh well, here it goes. No one wants to fight you. Don't take it the wrong way, but fighting is fun because they can fight thinking, "heheh, I think I got him" or "I might be able to win this" but when fighting you, they have no hope or dream of ever coming out even two inches from the bottom. I barely know you, so I won't say anything else, but our fight was upsetting a bit, and I'm not saying that because I lost, hell Kham told me in advance I would lose. but to look at the fact you wanted to fight me I was telling myself "Sigh, now I have to go lose to this fight....damn it all(I don't curse IRL)" and that wasn't fun for me, although Kazz said he could learn from you, he really can't. Not because you can't teach, but his days are numbered, so yeah, I have a terminal disease lol. Your personality is cool though, so the fight wasn't a total bust Smile

Jace: I honestly thought you were dead.....but looks like I am wrong.....Meh, don't know you really to say anything much about yo....so, yeah.

Maze: Meh, You did nothing wrong to me, except this one itty bitty thing. YOU HAVE A TREATY WITH THE VILLAGE GOING TO WAR WITH NIGHTMARE, AND ALSO HAVE A TREATY WITH NIGHTMARE. I found it a tad amusing to see how you would help the twilight, but then help nightmare, but worlds over so meh. Your cool though. :]

Khrona: Hes cool, and I never fought you so not much to say. Keep running your village the way you want. :]

MEEE!: . I admit, when I first used dark m atter I hought of it as a dense dark energy, until I looked it up...so that no-no is on my part, Sorry all. I didn't fight you Zk because I didn't want to have a hostile fight with you, because it wouldn't be fun then. If you want to fight now, I wouldn't mind it, your character is still there.As told by Kham, dark matter was a hack I was upset to hear that, especially since I did nothing cheap with it. Because if this is a hack, then that means since your power cosmic can control and use dark matter just as I do, then were both hacks? Well, it depends, if we go by what you said, about not doing anything godhack like with it (it being dark matter and power cosmic) then niether of us are hacks, but if we go by your opinion that Kazz is a hack, then your a hack too. Besides, Kazz may end up dying, lets just hope Kay-no can do it X3

So there, the ups and downs on everyone, even my damn self. THE POINT IS, we all have flaws, we all have our problems, were all friends, and we all have some good in us. Happy Dayz ya'll and spend your weekend out of trouble. X3

-Kazz-
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Shadow Of Despair Sannin Of The Rising
Shadow Of Despair Sannin Of The Rising
Unknown

Male Number of posts : 65
Kekkei Genkai : Psychic/Disortion abilities, and 'eye'
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Cease the Fail   Cease the Fail - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:38 pm

OOOHHHH! (sayed saddly)

I want degration on me! D:
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Male Number of posts : 492
Kekkei Genkai : DNA Absorbtion/Merging/Altering/Adapting
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Cease the Fail   Cease the Fail - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:46 pm

You all are so deep. ;; I feel somewhat happy... And because I'm owning this fucking Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn only makes this better-- KAZZ, FIGHT KHRONA. Well, you might not want to do that at the current moment, Khrona's all super insane. FIGHT KHRONA WHEN HE GETS BETTER. OR, FIGHT HIM WHILE HE'S INSANE IN AN ATTEMPT TO MAKE HIM BETTER. OR WHATEVER. But anyway. Hi. Hi everyone. So, how is everyone doing? That's nice. Yeah. I want some more chocolate milk, and my throat is killing me. Like a million fire ants devouring my esophagus... Mah, why am I telling you all this? I should have stopped typing 400 words ago.
Back to top Go down
The Trev

The Trev

Male Number of posts : 338
Job/hobbies : playing with my band and hanging with my posse
Kekkei Genkai : interdementia
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Cease the Fail   Cease the Fail - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:59 pm

well i'm glads its over (although kinda sd cuase it was funny) becuase i thought it was pointless to have reality involved anyway and now i wished i had started rping earlier so i could unserstand alot of that crap you all were talking about
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Cursed Flame Kaosukage
Cursed Flame Kaosukage

Number of posts : 3
Kekkei Genkai : makai houka
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Cease the Fail   Cease the Fail - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 8:47 am

Well kazz i had nothing to do with fub and any onther character he had that was banned. the reason zk did that however....was i think you were doing some event that clashed with the nightmare(something with giratina) anywho i dont hate you or any character like you(except that one guy i killed) so you are free to visit the chaos.

Khrona is that the one for the wii(fire emblem) if yes please let me play it when you are done..i want that game so badly
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Male Number of posts : 492
Kekkei Genkai : DNA Absorbtion/Merging/Altering/Adapting
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Cease the Fail   Cease the Fail - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 9:12 am

Yeah, when I beat it I'll let you play it. It's really good, BUT THIS SHIT PISSES ME OFF at times. But it's fucking awesome with this animation and gameplay and shit...
Back to top Go down
KAZZ
KAZZ

Number of posts : 38
Kekkei Genkai : Dark Matter

PostSubject: Re: Cease the Fail   Cease the Fail - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:56 pm

Well, if he was upset about us going to get Giratina, then he should SAY SOMETHING. Giratina is like, teh only poke'mon that most likely couldn't be caught in nightmare, since he lives in the distortion world, which can be access via portal or what not. Giratina seemed like the only poke'mon that would work welll with Kazz, also I had just got platinum so I was like "why not have a mission for Giratina, he's cool!"....well...maybe not like that....BUT THE POINT IS if he didn't want me to do that, then he himself coulda told me damn it. Also if it makes him feel better, the mission just sort of started and he hasn't been capturedd YET. but since I's a fair guy I will stop the mission....happy? DX
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami Sannin of Rising
Infernal Megami Sannin of Rising
Rose

Female Number of posts : 37
Kekkei Genkai : Black Roses/ Dark Fire

PostSubject: Re: Cease the Fail   Cease the Fail - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 4:34 pm

That mission was never fun anyway. I may as well drop out of it. This is towards Kazz, I'm speechless for the rest of you all.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

Female Number of posts : 628
Location : I sit at home, thinking 'This is too good to be true'
Job/hobbies : I love writing and reading novels, and my job? Bein' lazy I guess XD
Kekkei Genkai : Morning Glory (朝顔)
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Cease the Fail   Cease the Fail - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:24 am

How come Zeik wanted a funeral, and Sadako gets none... Not even a memorial... WTF... At least both of them came back to life.
(Was referring to the first page)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cease the Fail   Cease the Fail - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cease the Fail
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Distorted Reality  :: OOC Area :: S.S. Reality Cruise Ship-
Jump to: