Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
playing catch with myself - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
playing catch with myself - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
playing catch with myself - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
playing catch with myself - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
playing catch with myself - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
playing catch with myself - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
playing catch with myself - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
playing catch with myself - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
playing catch with myself - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
playing catch with myself - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
playing catch with myself - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

playing catch with myself

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsukuyomi
Water's Lover
Water's Lover
Tsukuyomi

Female Number of posts : 18
Kekkei Genkai : Mizuken
Registration date : 2009-04-22

playing catch with myself - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: playing catch with myself   playing catch with myself - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:47 pm

I take the hit and fall to the ground. I quickly get. As my eyes watered. "Oww that hurt..." I turned and saw Zakuzu. "Oh a man.!! I'll kill you for hurting me." I ointed my sword to the sky and the water vapor in the air in drawn into my blade and I point it at the group sending a large blast of water at them all "Teehee. ^^"
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

Female Number of posts : 249
Job/hobbies : Job-professional procrastinator. Hobbies-Video games and Music. 'Nuff said
Kekkei Genkai : Chiyu Te
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: playing catch with myself   playing catch with myself - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:51 pm

I spun my sword around three times in mid air. It activated an electris sheild, protecting teh three of us from the water blast. "Why are you attacking us??" I yelled out
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi
Water's Lover
Water's Lover
Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: playing catch with myself   playing catch with myself - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:53 pm

Even with the shield protecting you the blast continued it's onslaught. "Why..." I smiled and giggled. "I mistress asked it of me and what she wants she gets..No hard feelings right. ^^"
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

Job/hobbies : Job-professional procrastinator. Hobbies-Video games and Music. 'Nuff said

PostSubject: Re: playing catch with myself   playing catch with myself - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:56 pm

I flinched and made the sheild stronger. "Your...mistress? What kind of mistress would ask you to attack some random genin eating lunch?" I demanded, sustaining the electric sheild
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi
Water's Lover
Water's Lover
Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: playing catch with myself   playing catch with myself - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:00 pm

I gather more water to my blast adding it to the blast making it stronger. "Only the cunning and beautiful witch there is...Mistress Evangeline. ^^ but no more talk." I use my free hand and I start to gather magical energy into the shape of a ball in the palm of my hand."
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chuunin Of The Twilight
Chuunin Of The Twilight
Zakuzu

Male Number of posts : 532
Job/hobbies : Reading, Video-games, Taking Walks, Watching Clouds From Outside....Eating
Kekkei Genkai : Shikotsumyaku
Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: playing catch with myself   playing catch with myself - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:03 pm

Meh. *I make a rasengan and charge at you* Damn Evangeline! And you!
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi
Water's Lover
Water's Lover
Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: playing catch with myself   playing catch with myself - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:07 pm

As so as Zakuzu step out of the sheild he was hit by the blast of water sending him flying clear across the area. "Hhahaha this is so much fun. ^^" The energy in my hand turned white and I put my hand on my sword, "Icey ice ice freeze. ^^" In a instant the blast of water freeze over trapping Ember and Luxe in a dome of thick ice.
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chuunin Of The Twilight
Chuunin Of The Twilight
Zakuzu

Job/hobbies : Reading, Video-games, Taking Walks, Watching Clouds From Outside....Eating

PostSubject: Re: playing catch with myself   playing catch with myself - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:10 pm

Damn. Bone pillars!!! * Giant pillars of bones would come out of the ground trying to hit you from different sides. Then I use Bone bullets an shoot bullets of bones from my fingers*
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

PostSubject: Re: playing catch with myself   playing catch with myself - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:12 pm

using the sheild that I had managed to keep going, I sent a shockwave of lightning through the ice cracking it unto tiny pieces, and quickly moving back with Luxe. I watched what Zakuzu was doing and threw senbon at tsukuyomi, which attacked with the bone bullets.
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chuunin Of The Twilight
Chuunin Of The Twilight
Zakuzu

PostSubject: Re: playing catch with myself   playing catch with myself - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:14 pm

*While Ember was attacking I used this time to stealthly get to the back of Tsukuyomi* SZSZSZSZS....RAIKIRI *A super fast raikiri tries to hit you*
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi
Water's Lover
Water's Lover
Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: playing catch with myself   playing catch with myself - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:18 pm

I the bones impale me but at the points of impact my flesh turns to water and the bones go right threw me. "Oh my...your making me wet" I then make the rest of my body into water to get my self out as I land on the ground and runs at Zakuzu. the bone bullets and raikiri go right threw my water body and I draw my second sword . When I get close enough to Zakuzu I slash at his chest with one sword sending thin sharp wave of water at him and with the other sword I slash at his leg.
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

PostSubject: Re: playing catch with myself   playing catch with myself - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:20 pm

"Oh For the love of-" I growled and slashed the air with my sword, sending a giant bolt of lightning towards tsukuyomi. "what ARE you to be this good?" I shouted when I released the lighting
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chuunin Of The Twilight
Chuunin Of The Twilight
Zakuzu

PostSubject: Re: playing catch with myself   playing catch with myself - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:24 pm

*I gt out my bone katana and block the attack to my chest but my leg gets cut* Who are? *I say it as I goto a safer place*
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi
Water's Lover
Water's Lover
Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: playing catch with myself   playing catch with myself - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:27 pm

Once the lightning ball got close enough I make the water vapor in the air encase the ball of lightning with a water coating. I then compress the ball to the size of a baseball and I thrust at Zakuzu's chest. "Thanks girly. ^^"
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chuunin Of The Twilight
Chuunin Of The Twilight
Zakuzu

PostSubject: Re: playing catch with myself   playing catch with myself - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:29 pm

*I take the hit* Well, just for a little power up. *My teeth go into fangs and grow a little* Can you keep her busy for a while? *I make a dome of bones*
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

PostSubject: Re: playing catch with myself   playing catch with myself - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:31 pm

I nodded and looked at tsukuyomi with a scowl. "HOw the heck do you beat someone you can't even touch?" I mumbled to myself. An idea hit me and i smirked evilly. "ahah...you mess with their insides..." I made a few handsigns and smacked my fists together. "Chiyu Te!" I yelled out. An unusual orange light appeared around my hands. I immediately lunged for Tsukuyomi.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi
Water's Lover
Water's Lover
Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: playing catch with myself   playing catch with myself - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:39 pm

I turn and see Ember headed at me "Oi Oi!!" I make my self into a puddle of water and Ember goes right over and heads for Zakuzu's dome. I reform my self and I as I drew more water to my blades and the freezing their water coating making the to two swords into 10 yards long with a thick jagged icey coating. I then slam my swords down on Zakuzu's dome repeatedly. An with a playful voice I say "Oi Oi.. Don't hide from me. teehee ^^"
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

PostSubject: Re: playing catch with myself   playing catch with myself - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:41 pm

I turned around immediately and punched tsuyuyomi in the back while she was focusing on Zakuzu. A strange energy was released from the orange light. "Hehe...medical justsu FTW" i mumbled under my breath
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chuunin Of The Twilight
Chuunin Of The Twilight
Zakuzu

PostSubject: Re: playing catch with myself   playing catch with myself - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:43 pm

I can use these now. Since she's not a goody I'll try to take a bit extra. *I lick my lips* 'HEHE' * In a blur I come out of the dome with my fangs already in your neck. I would suck some blood which heals me from any injuries and powers me up a little* I'm a pureblood.
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

PostSubject: Re: playing catch with myself   playing catch with myself - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:45 pm

((I'm sorry, I'm just a little confused, did you bite Tsukuyomi's neck?))
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chuunin Of The Twilight
Chuunin Of The Twilight
Zakuzu

PostSubject: Re: playing catch with myself   playing catch with myself - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:47 pm

((Yeah, sorry for not being clear))
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

PostSubject: Re: playing catch with myself   playing catch with myself - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:48 pm

((Its no prob, just clarifying^^))
My eyes widened with surprise as I wondered if Zakuzu had just beat her.
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chuunin Of The Twilight
Chuunin Of The Twilight
Zakuzu

PostSubject: Re: playing catch with myself   playing catch with myself - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:50 pm

((just to say one more thing, when a vampire bites another person the other person doesnt become a vampire unless the vampire who bit you wanted you to turn into one......or something like that))
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

PostSubject: Re: playing catch with myself   playing catch with myself - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:51 pm

((Kay, thanks, I didn't know that ^_^))
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi
Water's Lover
Water's Lover
Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: playing catch with myself   playing catch with myself - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:51 pm

From Ember's attack I was knocked to the ground."Ho ho I like how you play." I was pure water and all Zakuzu was sucking in was water. I then freeze my self over and then huge ice spikes from my body (even the parts of my body that were now in Zazuku) The spikes go right threw the back of Zazuku's neck and his torso. "So sad...........O'well." i turned to Ember and Luxe and slash my two giant sword at her. They would cut threw your body like butter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: playing catch with myself   playing catch with myself - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

playing catch with myself
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Distorted Reality  :: The Old Reality :: Histories of the Old Village :: Battle Grounds :: Training-
Jump to: