Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
My childish moves EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
My childish moves EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
My childish moves EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
My childish moves EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
My childish moves EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
My childish moves EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
My childish moves EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
My childish moves EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
My childish moves EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
My childish moves EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
My childish moves EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

My childish moves

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kid

Kid

Male Number of posts : 188
Kekkei Genkai : Sun's retribution
Registration date : 2009-03-26

My childish moves Empty
PostSubject: My childish moves   My childish moves EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 2:46 pm

Solar retribution-gives me full control over heat and light and when the sun is shining my powers are intensely magnified

Shining finger- I focus intense heat through my hands,that averages 500 degrees on a good day, and do whatever the hell I want with it......Its a versatile move

Taiyoh!- when recited (spoken, said) Intense light shines down destroying weak forms of shadow/darkness energy all around, and its focused on a specific area *only usable when sun is out*

Sunburn-Kinda a joke technique i snap my fingers and one gets....sunburn

Aura-I can create an aura around me that keeps me warm and renders forms of water jutsu and magic useless (Good for camping in alaska)

Solar sword-I focus heat and light through my gloves creating a lightsaber esc sword

Heat vision- everyone loves heat vision

Swords of revealing light- A powerful move that seals the surrounding area in a barrier that could potentially mame my opponent if they came in contact with it. *the bigger the radius the more energy it takes to expel and hold

Purification!- a light powered move that lets me fly and fire holy cruxifices and a preotective aur surrounds me whilst I do this that cant possibly be destroyed by dark energies.

Pile driver- similar to purification except it takes a while to conjure and can only be done whilst the sun is shining. Once in purification mode if you are hit with a crux you are immediately sealed in a coffin and a huge device is summoned that ammplifies the suns powrs by thousands. If the light doesnt kill you the heat will. The only form of retaliation possible is if you have moves that require no movement at all and can be used under immense pain.

More to Come!

I also have basic crap like shooting blasts of heat and light through my hands

Soul resonance!
In my yoko form I have speed and dexterity rivaling zk (for those of you that know him) my defense also increases .

White demons perception- My animal like instincts prevent any forms of trickery, illusions or genjutsu of the weak kind (any rank below me)

Rose's utter pwnage!- I gather thosands of blue, white, and red roses gather around me and forms a veil that protects from most projectiles, and it can also be used offensively to tear anything to shreds (Yeah they get zetta sharp XD)

Carnivore's requiem- Venus flytraps that secrete deadly highly errosive acid sprout from the ground in most places (seeing as theirs dirt under the cement) and attack and bite at any form of movement besides my own

Morning wood (.......XD roflmao)- a huge tree sprouts from the ground (joke move)

Celestial brush- I gain Amaterasu's ability to control the celestial brush freely

I also have control over any plants unles they are made from someones chakra as mine are meaning my plants cant be easily destroyed or tken up against me.

Thats about it I guess.... For now
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

Male Number of posts : 188
Kekkei Genkai : Sun's retribution
Registration date : 2009-03-26

My childish moves Empty
PostSubject: Re: My childish moves   My childish moves EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:26 pm

(updddate)
Back to top Go down

My childish moves
Page 1 of 1