Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
Guided Tour - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
Guided Tour - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
Guided Tour - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
Guided Tour - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
Guided Tour - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
Guided Tour - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
Guided Tour - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
Guided Tour - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
Guided Tour - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
Guided Tour - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
Guided Tour - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

Guided Tour

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
T-Zero

T-Zero

Male Number of posts : 41
Kekkei Genkai : Fimbulvetr
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Guided Tour - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guided Tour   Guided Tour - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:57 pm

He gave a slight chuckle, ceasing his manipulation. "Heh, my apologies. Anyhow, where to?"
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

Female Number of posts : 628
Location : I sit at home, thinking 'This is too good to be true'
Job/hobbies : I love writing and reading novels, and my job? Bein' lazy I guess XD
Kekkei Genkai : Morning Glory (朝顔)
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Guided Tour   Guided Tour - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:47 pm

"You're forgiven. And hmm... I think we should visit the Sun's Flame. I'll keep the temperature constant for you inside that sphere of wind... Just tell me if you get too cold." She laughed, then they headed out over the wastelands of the portal. "Spawns of flames live here. They are not always so friendly." Remarked Sadako as a few fire creatures seemed to rise above the magma to look curiously at the two flying figures. One let out a savage roar, and a stream of fire headed towards them. Sadako sighed, moved both herself and T-Zero out of the way, and they continued on over the hellish wasteland.
Back to top Go down
T-Zero

T-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Guided Tour   Guided Tour - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:53 pm

"Too cold? That's a riot.." He observed this new area, and he was immensely glad that his sphere was cooled. He wouldn't last two seconds just standing here, unless.. He tried forming a small, dense cube of his crystal-ice, being sure to freeze it in such a manner to preserve it. It fell on one of the fire creatures, which reeled back in pain from the cold. The ice cube hadn't melted a bit. Smiling, he lookd back at Sadako. "Fascinating places.. what are they all for anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

Job/hobbies : I love writing and reading novels, and my job? Bein' lazy I guess XD

PostSubject: Re: Guided Tour   Guided Tour - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:02 pm

"There's quite a few more to explore, but I'll let you discover them on your own. They are so that you can practice against an enemy you can kill. Also, if you have a soul partner, you can collect the souls for your partner." They drifted onwards, leaving the wastelands behind. The village soon came in sight, but Sadako turned so they were heading off to the Labyrinth.

Last edited by Sadako on Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
T-Zero

T-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Guided Tour   Guided Tour - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:36 pm

"Soul Partner, eh.." He'd encountered only one of these before, and figured now was the best time to ask. "What exactly is a soul partner.. weapon, or whatever you call it?"
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Guided Tour   Guided Tour - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:48 pm

Sadako laughed, "A soul partner is like any other being. The only difference is that your soul, and the soul of your weapon are on the same wavelength. It's almost as if you share a soul." She unsheathed Mamoru (Her Katana) and he instantly transformed to his human appearance, manipulating the wind so he could stay at their level.
"T-Zero, this is my Soul Weapon, Mamoru. Mamoru, this is my friend, T-Zero."
"Nice to meet you, T-Zero." Said Mamoru, bowing slightly.
Back to top Go down
T-Zero

T-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Guided Tour   Guided Tour - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:23 pm

"Ah.. I see." He gave the transformed blade no greeting; she was still just another stranger to him. "How does one.. find such a partner then?" He only addressed Sadako.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Guided Tour   Guided Tour - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:26 pm

"Hmm... I don't quite know. Mamoru found me."
Back to top Go down
T-Zero

T-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Guided Tour   Guided Tour - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:48 pm

He still didn't quite understand, but just decided to go with it. He'd figure something out regarding these Soul Partners eventually anyway.. Yet now he paid attention to the massive building they were now approaching. "And what have we here.."
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Guided Tour   Guided Tour - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:13 am

"This is the Labyrinth. My husband's home." Sadako blushed a bit from using Maze's new title, but she simply looked to the castle-like building with the maze sprawling below as if nothing was odd. "I do hope that barrier he put up still isn't in place.... I don't feel like running into an invisible wall.... ><"
Back to top Go down
T-Zero

T-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Guided Tour   Guided Tour - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:06 pm

He looks on, fascinated at the elaborate maze in the building. "So what exactly is the design for? Does the guy just like mazes?"
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Guided Tour   Guided Tour - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 1:12 pm

"I'm not quite sure... I think he just likes the idea. I guess it could have some purpose for security as well. Would you like to go in for a closer look, or would you like to see the home of the other Kage?"
Back to top Go down
T-Zero

T-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Guided Tour   Guided Tour - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 1:15 pm

"Wherever you wish.." He was actually getting quite bored and motion-sick from the whole tour, but didn't want to be as rude to her as he would a normal person. Funny, how such a connection to a person could be made so soon..
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Guided Tour   Guided Tour - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 1:18 pm

"Alright, well, my wings are actually tiring quite quickly, so we'll go off to see Khrona's Pit os Havoc, then we'll visit the home of Reia and myself, the Twilight palace." She angled her wings slightly, and headed off to the Pit of Havoc. As they got closer, T-Zero would begin to feel the effects of the insanity that practically spilled from the place.
Back to top Go down
T-Zero

T-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Guided Tour   Guided Tour - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 4:59 pm

"This is.. different." He gathered the insane energy, yet found himself soon overwhelmed by it. MHs mind did its best to flush it out, but it was definitely taxing on his own levels. "What sort of man is Khrona, anyhow.."
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Guided Tour   Guided Tour - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:06 pm

"Well, at the moment, the anti-Insanity wavelength has returned his sanity to him, if only for a short time. He's also a dear friend of mine. Um, if you start to feel the effects of the wavelength, just tell me... Khrona's teaching me of the Anti-Insanity Wavelength."
Back to top Go down
T-Zero

T-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Guided Tour   Guided Tour - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 6:51 pm

He yawned; partially tired from rejecting the wavelength. "Let's just move elsewhere.. this place is.. odd."
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Guided Tour   Guided Tour - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:34 pm

"Alright then. It's off to the Twilight palace, then." Sadako smiled, then the both quickly traveled away from the pit. Gaining altitude, they soared above the village until they reached the castle. Sadako landed on her balcony, the one that led to her room (Don't get any ideas, it's the only real place you can land.... XD). She dispelled the ice, wind and shadow 'bubble' and let T-Zero regain his bearings and what not. "Here we are"
Back to top Go down
T-Zero

T-Zero

PostSubject: Re: Guided Tour   Guided Tour - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:42 pm

T immediately went to his knees on the ground, having been standing suspended in the air for so long. He was thankful just to be on solid ground by now.. Shortly after he regained himself, he began looking around, first at the doorways to Sadako's room and then at the rest of the palace, marveling at its beauty. "Lovely.." he looked back at her now, curiosity in his eyes. "Might we have a look around?"
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Guided Tour   Guided Tour - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:51 pm

"Of course. Follow me" She said with a warm smile, then walked into her room, "This is my room. The door to the left is the library, while the one we're going through is sort of like an display room for all the weapons I hardly use..." She said as they walked through the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guided Tour   Guided Tour - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guided Tour
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Distorted Reality  :: The Old Reality :: Histories of the Old Village :: Around The Town :: Canteen-
Jump to: