Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
the serene one EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
the serene one EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
the serene one EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
the serene one EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
the serene one EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
the serene one EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
the serene one EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
the serene one EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
the serene one EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
the serene one EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
the serene one EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

the serene one

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryoichi
Special Jounin Of Chaos
Special Jounin Of Chaos

Number of posts : 5
Kekkei Genkai : serenity chakra
Registration date : 2009-04-26

the serene one Empty
PostSubject: the serene one   the serene one EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 10:05 pm

serenity chakra*by mixing together all of the chakra given to me by the angels i mix them all together and create a white chakra that has the ability to create destruction or recreate living things the purity of this specific chakra is unmatched when it solidifies it takes the form of many small crystals known as serenity crystals also now all the time my two wings are out

serenity beam*i begin to flow uneffable amounts of chakra in to both my hands i proceed to put the together and release the extreme flow of chakra into the air as a stream of serenity chakra demolishing all in its path

serenity wave* i begin to flow serenity chakra in to one of my hands i then release the serenity chakra as a crescent wave that has the ability to cut through even the most dense materials like adamant crystal ect.

serenity rasengan*i begin to spin serenity chakra into a small orb in the palm of my hand than begins to grow in size and power exponentially the longer this jutsu is performed turning into an attack that is naturally powerful but grows in power th farther the target is

serene field*i put a shield of serenity chakra around my body that blocks all minor attacks and most stronger ones this jutsu is performed normally with one hand when done with two the barrier is two times stronger then normally

healing of serenity*using serenity chakra im am able to restore any living thing to a correct homeostasis and heal any cuts scratches burns to the body or spirit giving me the ability to heal any thing completely

serenity rain*i launch a beam stronger than any other into the sky that splits into many other beams and rain upon earth making this attack adequately hard to dodge*

serenity blast*by creating a large build of serenity chakra into my hands and forming it into an extremely destructive ball *(think aura sphere)

intuition: a sense given to me by rousis the ability of intuition comes when ever i need to this ability allows me to sense whats about to happen next giving me the time to react to it before the time it happens kinda like foresight

dash:by channeling chakra into my feet i extremely quickly move forward or in any other direction only a slight amount of yards though

ghost effect*an ability given to me by jousis the ability to act as though a spirit and move along the earth being untouched by anything and being able to go through solid objects and have them go through me

for all of my archery attacks go the same only difference is there all with serenity chakra and much stronger
Back to top Go down

the serene one
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Distorted Reality  :: Character Bios :: Magic/Jutsu List-
Jump to: