Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
Training-any help? EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
Training-any help? EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
Training-any help? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
Training-any help? EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
Training-any help? EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
Training-any help? EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
Training-any help? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
Training-any help? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
Training-any help? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
Training-any help? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
Training-any help? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

Training-any help?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose
Infernal Megami Sannin of Rising
Rose

Female Number of posts : 37
Kekkei Genkai : Black Roses/ Dark Fire
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Training-any help? Empty
PostSubject: Training-any help?   Training-any help? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:24 pm

*Rose waits in a barren wasteland, sitting on her coffin, waiting for someone to come along.*
Back to top Go down
Shinjou

Shinjou

Number of posts : 40
Kekkei Genkai : the rosemeatel enchanter
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Training-any help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training-any help?   Training-any help? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:28 pm

i then walk by and see rose in her coffin and asked if i could be the one she trains with
Back to top Go down
Rose
Rose

Training-any help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training-any help?   Training-any help? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:35 pm

*Rose hops off the coffin, landing a few meters behind Shinjou. " I don't mind, but even though this is training, your putting your life in danger. So are you positive?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Male Number of posts : 189
Kekkei Genkai : Jintai
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Training-any help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training-any help?   Training-any help? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:42 pm

kenji appears

do you mind if i join
Back to top Go down
Rose
Rose

Training-any help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training-any help?   Training-any help? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:47 pm

*Rose snapped her fingers, and once she did her coffin opened up, and a black mist rolled out. Along with the mist, foot long spiders began to rush out, in groups of twenty. " The more the merrier. I have to see what these little spiders can do..." The spiders quickly dashed along the ground and pounced at the two ninja.*
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Training-any help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training-any help?   Training-any help? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:50 pm

(i pull out the blade of hades and used my shadow of hell jutsu)

took out about 10 at once
Back to top Go down
Rose
Rose

Training-any help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training-any help?   Training-any help? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:54 pm

{Kenji, that lacked so much description...}

*The spiders began to dash around the field quickly, leaving a trail of web where ever they went. Rose jumped up into the air, looking down at the area to notice the formation and pattern of the web. "Hmm....okay, now!" After leaving web all over the area's ground, each spider would jump over kenji and Shinjou, trying and quickly wrapping the web around them.*
Back to top Go down
Shinjou

Shinjou

Training-any help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training-any help?   Training-any help? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:01 pm

as the spiders began to pounce at me , i started doing fast backflips kicking up spiders as the came towards me and on the last flip i pulled out my rose and began to draw a symbol in the air with rose petels, then the symbol appered on the ground and as i touched it with my hand that activated the spell and many rosses of all colors began to grow trapping all spiders on the ground
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Training-any help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training-any help?   Training-any help? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:02 pm

"i quickly disappear and appear behind rose" and kick her down out the air into her own webs "then i used my shadow of hell jutsu again to burn all the spiders and webs" "i then pull out a atomic bomb that i got from ren and i dropped it down while rose was still falling"
Back to top Go down
Rose
Rose

Training-any help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training-any help?   Training-any help? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:21 pm

{Okay, that was called an auto-hit one, two, I highly doubt you could be quick enough to have me not notice your incoming...}

*Rose grabbed Kenji's leg as he tried to kick her, and swung him down into the web. As he was stuck in the web now, the spiders raced toward him, trying to devour his body. Half of them are stopped in their tracks thanks to Shinjou. " Hm, they don't seem too smart, but they are spiders afterall..." Rose landed on top of her coffin, and from it a single, bigger spider, about four feet creeped out, spitting venom at Shinjou.*
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Training-any help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training-any help?   Training-any help? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:36 pm

"i try my best to get out but they were coming to fast" so i yield out to shinjou to help me but he was already to busy "so i begin to roll around in the websas fast as i could to create a twister" which knocked them all off of me "and then i jumped into the bigger spider and took control of it and went after rose"
Back to top Go down
Rose
Rose

Training-any help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training-any help?   Training-any help? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:42 pm

*Rose made a dash towards the giant spider, and grabs one of its legs, and rips it off. She quickly rotates her body and throws a kick, knocking off another leg, causing the spider to fall. " Ugh, why do these spiders seem so stupid? I may just need more training with them..." Rose used the leg she took off the spider and began beating it to a pulp with it.*
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Training-any help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training-any help?   Training-any help? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:48 pm

"i fly out of the spiders body and i tired to throw a dagger at rose" "and jumped into another spiders body and jumped up at her again" and then i began to spit venom at her
Back to top Go down
Shinjou

Shinjou

Training-any help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training-any help?   Training-any help? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 11:00 pm

after dodging the venom that was spitted at me i i begen to chant silently as i create a rose whip out of the rose i was carring and then grabing on to my necklace by doing some silver enchants i shifted its form into many medic neddles and shot them all to the air; i then rushed to the side of rose so i could come in with a strike
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Training-any help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training-any help?   Training-any help? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 11:03 pm

i turn into a shadow and stay qiuet so they coundnt see me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training-any help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training-any help?   Training-any help? Empty

Back to top Go down

Training-any help?
Page 1 of 1