Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
Unknown vs. Khrona EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
Unknown vs. Khrona EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
Unknown vs. Khrona EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
Unknown vs. Khrona EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
Unknown vs. Khrona EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
Unknown vs. Khrona EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
Unknown vs. Khrona EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
Unknown vs. Khrona EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
Unknown vs. Khrona EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
Unknown vs. Khrona EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
Unknown vs. Khrona EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

Unknown vs. Khrona

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Unknown
Shadow Of Despair Sannin Of The Rising
Unknown

Male Number of posts : 65
Kekkei Genkai : Psychic/Disortion abilities, and 'eye'
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Unknown vs. Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Unknown vs. Khrona   Unknown vs. Khrona EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 8:00 pm

*I stand on a strange formation, of rocks, yet, there white? No there ice blocks, the field is covered in this wintery coldness, truely unstable ontop of a lake, heating up somehow, yet, the ice making groaning noises of it melting, I stand giving no importance of teh melting ice, I just stand awaiting an challenger, my arm's crossed, my eye's closed.*

"Who...shall face...the shadow of Dispear..."

Last edited by Unknown on Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Male Number of posts : 492
Kekkei Genkai : DNA Absorbtion/Merging/Altering/Adapting
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Unknown vs. Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown vs. Khrona   Unknown vs. Khrona EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 8:02 pm

Khrona gently flaps his gigantic wings creating a heavy gust of wind as he lands on the ground. Misery leaps off of his back "Yo." is all she said, not even looking at Unknown. Khrona looked a bit worried, however... a bit uneasy.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Unknown

Unknown vs. Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown vs. Khrona   Unknown vs. Khrona EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 8:07 pm

*I slowly open my eye's seeing a strange formation of 3 colors, black/white/amber. I drop my arms to the side of me. As doing this, a strange black pike is forming from my sleeves.*
"Hm...let's skip the introductions...I have no name."
*This is said, of a dark malicious talk, similar to darth vader.*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Unknown vs. Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown vs. Khrona   Unknown vs. Khrona EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 8:11 pm

Misery gave a devious smirk "I like this guy. I like the way he talks. Khrona, wanna give him a good battle?" Misery changed into her Dual ScytheSword weapon form and Khrona grabbed the handle. His wings kind of closed in on himself "Alright, Misery..."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Unknown

Unknown vs. Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown vs. Khrona   Unknown vs. Khrona EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 8:20 pm

*As the misery girls turns into a scythe, and you grasp around the handle, I drive the pikes into the ground, as sharp similar pikes form, high, as dangerous, making a staggerly path around you, as I form a handsign, and, a dark orb starts staggerly forming in my palms.*

"This actually be a quite interesting battle for once...let's hope my expectations are diminished
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Unknown vs. Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown vs. Khrona   Unknown vs. Khrona EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:11 pm

Misery: Haha, we plan to. Let's go.

Khrona gives a great swing of one of his wings and breaks the pikes near him. The force of the swing made a great wind blow throughout the area, lifting Khrona's light body from the ground, spinning midair. While in the air, Khrona's skin on his hands wraps around Misery completely and engulfs her into himself. Khrona had just merged with Misery, giving him the power to make either her scythe or sword blades jut out of his body at will. It would also make it easier for Soul Resonance. Khrona did not attack, but slowly ascended higher into the air, spinning.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Unknown

Unknown vs. Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown vs. Khrona   Unknown vs. Khrona EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:16 pm

"Hm...interesting, yet...I'm also completely 'Unknown'."

*Motioning my body into a rotation, I thrust my orbs into the air, as I do this, dozens more appear flying from my palm, a birrage of orbs fly towards you (Black sun jutsu).*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Unknown vs. Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown vs. Khrona   Unknown vs. Khrona EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:40 pm

Khrona spreads his wings far and flaps them hard, making everything airborne shoot downward with an incredible force. Since Khrona was so light, he of course flew backwards higher into the air himself... but it would be to his advantage. "Soul Resonance..." Khrona and Misery's souls began to resonate against on each other "Insanity Resonance..." Khrona's soul expanded larger than his body as he was falling towards the ground, glowing a bright reddish purple.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Unknown

Unknown vs. Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown vs. Khrona   Unknown vs. Khrona EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 11:42 pm

"Hm...interesting..."
*Looking up at the falling man, I focus on nothing, a strange energy is given off, as you approach, yet what?, My glare gives my eye's a white light look, as rocks and sand around me come alive, circling my body.*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Unknown vs. Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown vs. Khrona   Unknown vs. Khrona EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 11:54 pm

Khrona opened his wings, and suddenly sword blades jutted out from all over, glowing "Zero Insanity!!" with a quick and powerful flap, a multitude of large waves of his insane soul wavelength were shot from the blades on his wings. They seemed to distort the air around them as they came close. Whatever was in their way was being distorted and shattered if it was touching the shockwave for more than a few seconds. Khrona then folded himself in his wings and plowed straight into the ground, looking like some sort of egg baby.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Unknown

Unknown vs. Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown vs. Khrona   Unknown vs. Khrona EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 11:58 pm

"Tsk...tsk..."
*I look at the incoming attack, as I knod my head, my body form disappears.*as the rocks and sand, collides with the waves and such, causing a grand explosion.*
"Hm..."
*I reappear, several feet away.*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Unknown vs. Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown vs. Khrona   Unknown vs. Khrona EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:07 am

Khrona emerges from his winged cocoon of sorts as Misery speaks to him "Come on, use some Condemnation Resonance! You know it's fun." Khrona began to merge with the ground he was on "Not... not now, Misery..." he seeped fully into the ground and flapped his wings, having a block of ice separate from the ground and fly into the air. It was him now. "I guess I'll absorb it... or something." The ice block became small and was absorbed by Khrona's skin. Misery spoke "Huh. Wanna serve it to this son of a bitch ice cold? You're a damn fool..." Khrona's wings suddenly changed into ice, flapping and releasing an endless and swift barrage of large ice sharps with every flap.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Unknown vs. Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown vs. Khrona   Unknown vs. Khrona EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:14 am

(C'moooon Unknoooown!)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami Sannin of Rising
Infernal Megami Sannin of Rising
Rose

Female Number of posts : 37
Kekkei Genkai : Black Roses/ Dark Fire
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Unknown vs. Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown vs. Khrona   Unknown vs. Khrona EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:02 pm

(UNKNOWN, heres a reminder...)
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Unknown

Unknown vs. Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown vs. Khrona   Unknown vs. Khrona EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:16 pm

(xD sorry I TOTALLY FORGOT about this topic, ready for pain khrona, since you told me to use my new power...)

*I glare at the incoming ice spear, I knod my head, rising both of my pale arms, my black belted sleeve's are engulfed with an electrical current, as of the other a black flame.*
"Ready? I fear not...yet..."
*I took a dramatic pause, swiftly I thrust my hands forward in the ice spear's path, the flame and electric forming into a silhoutte of a dragon serpent.*
"Dark Dragon Recarnation..."
*As the dragon collides with the ice, creating a grand explosion, I take no time of wasting to get closer to Khrona. I form a handsign, as I rip my leather bandage from my right eye, which was replaced by a red crystal eye, as black lines form around my clothing skin, and everywhere, this red eye then moves around my body rather quickly releasing a black laser beam high power, rather very quickly through the smokescreen created earlier.*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Unknown vs. Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown vs. Khrona   Unknown vs. Khrona EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:26 pm

(Using your power, huh? Let me bring Despair into this battl-- No, Khrona and Misery are enough.)

Khrona, having merged himself with the ground travels through it freely, instantaneously appearing in another part of the away from Unknown, in which he unmerges from the ground and stands up, slightly bent "Ahhh... Laser beams? It would be better if Despair were here, then I could combat lasers--"

Misery: What are you trying to say, Khrona!? You can't use me in this type of battle!?

Khrona: No, that's not... Let's just... Tamashii no Kyoumei (Soul Resonance)...

Misery smirked "Hell yeah. That's what I'm talking about."

Both of their souls expanded quite a bit, covering damn near the whole field, though it was damn sure that Unknown would not be able to see their souls, for only those who had the Soul Perception ability could do that. As their souls resonated, Khrona's eyes darted about, unfocused on one real target. His thin thread of sanity was starting to slip... again. Khrona flapped his massive wings gently, launching him very far very fast at Unknown "Insanity Pressure!" Khrona looked in his general direction and with that, the air around Unknown condensed and compressed intensely. The pressure would be able to be felt on his bones. This would hinder his movement greatly as well as limit his breathing, if he could breath. It would slow down most any attack as well, since most need air as a medium. Khrona spun Misery to her scythe side, flapping his wings toward the ground so that he would be launched into the air. He awaited whatever Unknown could do.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Unknown

Unknown vs. Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown vs. Khrona   Unknown vs. Khrona EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:42 pm

*I attempted a cough even if it sounded a bit dry, I shown no movements. As my psychic abilities kick in outside of the condensed area, the rock began to shake hurling boulders like catapults towards Khrona, as I begin to staggerly walk out of the area, yet from the help of nearby rock formations, a pillar jotted from teh ground putting great pressure on my exitting the zone of condensed air. I was basically flung into teh air. I spun my body as I send jolts of black electricity int eh air hopefully shocking Khrona, as I descend on a tree, I look at a nearby river bank, then return my glare at my hands shaking. I grasp the air In my hands, I stand up from my kneeling, I put one of my arms behins me.*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Unknown vs. Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown vs. Khrona   Unknown vs. Khrona EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:49 pm

Khrona merely smashed the rocks into tiny pieces with a smack from one of his wings "Really...? That won't work with me..." As the electricity came down on Khrona, he vomited up the ice he had absorbed and then got shocked, giving him the ability to absorb the black electricity... in which he did, ultimately. "Aaaah... INSANITY IMPACT!!" Khrona dashes at Unknown, propelled somewhat by the force of his wings, making him fly at him very fast and slashes Misery's sword at a high speed, making many Soul Energy Insanity Soul swords fly down on his location at once. These swords would drain the energy of what they touched completely... And when they got near unknown, they would explode, and the explosion would have the same affect. Khrona wrapped himself in his wings, splashing into the water...
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Unknown

Unknown vs. Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown vs. Khrona   Unknown vs. Khrona EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:58 pm

"Hm...let's try this..."
*As the swords would fall upon me, I would then use my psychic abilities to hold the swords for a couple seconds dodging the blades completely, as I look at the water Khrona splashing in, I simple knod rising my hand as the rive starts to freeze, quickly, into solid ice, as sharp pikes form below the surface, probably poking Khrona.*
"I hope you know some fire attacks...."
*I flip my hair, as I spoken.*
"Ice tomb...."
*The water of ice begins to shrink as some water expells near my other arm forming ice spears circling around me.*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Unknown vs. Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown vs. Khrona   Unknown vs. Khrona EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:06 am

(Um, not to burst your bubble or anything, but I don't think the psychic energy can hold the swords, since they are made of purely Soul Energy, unless your Psychic abilities go so far as to be able to control souls or something... Forgive me if I am wrong, though)
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Unknown

Unknown vs. Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown vs. Khrona   Unknown vs. Khrona EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 10:49 am

(O.o could I distort it? or like make a attack collide with this soul energy?)
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Unknown vs. Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown vs. Khrona   Unknown vs. Khrona EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:19 am

(You could make something collide with it, but there is the fact of the explosion. Distorting it, maybe... It depends on how.)
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Unknown

Unknown vs. Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown vs. Khrona   Unknown vs. Khrona EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 8:49 pm

"Hm...let's try this..."
*As the swords would fall upon me, I lifted my hand to my mouth expelling a black falme that was very hot melting the swords, as they were about to make a explosion affect, I use my psy energy to lift the surrounding water in the riverbank to absorb most of this explosion. Since the smoke from the explosion would move slower, I then toss teh water filled smoke far away from me. Resting my hands on my knee's I begin teh breath heavily knowing this battle was going anywhere. I heard something splash in the riverbank look at the water Khrona splashing in, I simple knod rising my hand as the river starts to freeze quickly, into solid ice, as sharp pikes form below the surface, probably poking Khrona from escaping.*
"I hope you know some fire attacks...."
*I flip my hair, as I spoken.*
"Ice tomb...."
*The water of ice begins to shrink as some water expells near my other arm forming ice spears circling around me.*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Unknown vs. Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown vs. Khrona   Unknown vs. Khrona EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:39 am

(I wouldn't have used the word 'melt' since you can't really do that, but otherwise, yeah, it's fine)

Khrona laughed nonchalantly "Aaaah... It's cold... It's cold... But it won't work..." A large explosion of black, searing hot electricity shot out of Khrona in a dome-like fashion. Since Khrona had absorbed the lightning, he could use it to his will, altering his DNA to do whatever he wished with his lightning. Ho ho ho. Khrona floated there on his massive wings "Heee... I know what to do..." Khrona flew straight up into the air with a powerful flap of his wings, leaving a crater where he was. In the air, Khrona expands his wings so greatly that they almost blotted out the sun's light from the entire area. Khrona took one flap of his overly immense wings and it made a crater out of the entire battlefield, smashing and compacting everything; trees, rocks, you name it. Everything was flat and compressed. Khrona then merged with Misery, his skin wrapping around her weapon body and pulling her into his. Khrona began to chuckle insanely... He was preparing something... His wings continued to expand...
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Unknown vs. Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown vs. Khrona   Unknown vs. Khrona EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:43 pm

(ALL BATTLES WITH KHRONA POSTPONED, WE FINISH THIS LATER.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unknown vs. Khrona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown vs. Khrona   Unknown vs. Khrona Empty

Back to top Go down

Unknown vs. Khrona
Page 1 of 1