Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
OK I really want to fight someone EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
OK I really want to fight someone EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
OK I really want to fight someone EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
OK I really want to fight someone EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
OK I really want to fight someone EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
OK I really want to fight someone EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
OK I really want to fight someone EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
OK I really want to fight someone EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
OK I really want to fight someone EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
OK I really want to fight someone EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
OK I really want to fight someone EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

OK I really want to fight someone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

Male Number of posts : 469
Location : Looking to the moon wondering if my love is doing the same
Kekkei Genkai : Chitai
Registration date : 2009-02-19

OK I really want to fight someone Empty
PostSubject: OK I really want to fight someone   OK I really want to fight someone EmptyFri May 01, 2009 10:50 pm

I await someone to show in a forest of treea and Una and Yoko cling to my arms.

Una: Mazzzee!! I want to fight!!

Yoko: *In a soft voice* Umm......me to
Back to top Go down
https://hiddenshinobi.forumtwilight.com
Lucius Blackthorn
Anbu Of Chaos
Anbu Of Chaos
Lucius Blackthorn

Number of posts : 15
Kekkei Genkai : Negation / Absolution
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: OK I really want to fight someone   OK I really want to fight someone EmptyFri May 01, 2009 11:03 pm

Lucius walks in from behind a tall stump, facing Maze directly. "Ah, so this is Maze.. I've been meaning to meet you personally for a while now.." He lightly gripped the hilt of Umbra as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

PostSubject: Re: OK I really want to fight someone   OK I really want to fight someone EmptyFri May 01, 2009 11:09 pm

I hear Lucius's voice and I tired and faced him. "Hmm you must Lucius Blackthorn...Nice to meet you."

Una: Waves toward Lucius "Hiya!!"

Yoko: I bow to Lucius "Umm Hello"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Anbu Of Chaos
Anbu Of Chaos
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: OK I really want to fight someone   OK I really want to fight someone EmptyFri May 01, 2009 11:13 pm

He unsheathes Umbra, and holds the blade sideways in front of him, its silver steel glistening in the sunlight. "Umbra, greet them." The blade gives a slight hum, filling the area with a light purple aura for a split second.

"My Zanpakuto, Umbra." He then gives a slight nod of the head. "And Lucius Blackthorn, Anbu of the Chaos. Pleased to finally meet, Kage of the Reality.."
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

PostSubject: Re: OK I really want to fight someone   OK I really want to fight someone EmptyFri May 01, 2009 11:29 pm

"Una ...Yoko"

Both: Right!!

With that the two transforms into their weapon forms and Yoko attaches to my left arm as I hold Una with my right "Una and Yoko where the two you just saw. There my Soul Partners...There my weapons bur also my family." I take a defensive stance. "It's nice to meet you as well Lucius of Chaos." Soul energy starts to crackle from my body as Nocturna Nigredinis sprouts from my back. "Lets have fun with this."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Anbu Of Chaos
Anbu Of Chaos
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: OK I really want to fight someone   OK I really want to fight someone EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:03 am

"I see... they're much similar to a Zanpakuto then.." He takes a stance with Umbra, her purple-black aura eminating slightly from the silver blade. "It's been a while since I had fun with a fight.. hopefully we can end that boredom here."

With that Lucius makes one move to the right, disappearing and instantly reappearing at Maze's back, making a perfectly accurate, horizontal slash. His flash steps were improving every day it seemed...
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

PostSubject: Re: OK I really want to fight someone   OK I really want to fight someone EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:12 am

Lucius's slash was blocked and absorbed by Nocturna Nigredinis. Nocturna Nigredinis then turns around and punches at Lucius. "Hmm is that Flash Step?"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Anbu Of Chaos
Anbu Of Chaos
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: OK I really want to fight someone   OK I really want to fight someone EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:17 am

Lucius is stunned by this, and falls back, flat on his back. "Yes.. that was a flash step.." He rises again, staring at Maze's Nocturna Nigredinis. "Fascinating.."

Backing a few yards away, Lucius stabs Umbra into the ground. Five black and red tendrils rise all around Maze, aiming to stab and slam into him from angles.
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

PostSubject: Re: OK I really want to fight someone   OK I really want to fight someone EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:29 am

Nocturna Nigredinis curls around me to protect me from the drill as they push me in the air. Nocturna Nigredinis then un-warps him self and puts his hands forward and shots two beams of dark energy at Lucius.

Una: Ahh your using Nocturna Nigredinis. He gives me the creeps.

"Oh stop it Una."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Anbu Of Chaos
Anbu Of Chaos
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: OK I really want to fight someone   OK I really want to fight someone EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:31 am

Lucius extends a hand, forming a large, solid disc of pure black energy. The beams are absorbed and negated, as if nothing happened, and the disc dissipates back into his hand. Meanwhile the tendrils still pursue Maze, each stabbing at him from a different angle entirely. Some come for his head, others for his stomach, legs... nothing was safe from their onslaught of stabbing.
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

PostSubject: Re: OK I really want to fight someone   OK I really want to fight someone EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:44 am

"Wonderful...Simply wonderful.!!" I pound my two fist together and my Ebrea armor activates and the spikes headed at me are absorbed into me. "Una!!" I spin Una in my hands and flies down at Lucius sending multiple blasts of soul energy at Lucius with my other hand as I fly at Lucius. When I got close enough I would slash down at Lucius's head.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Anbu Of Chaos
Anbu Of Chaos
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: OK I really want to fight someone   OK I really want to fight someone EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:51 am

Soul energy was different, not as easily blocked.. Lucius had to use his swift legwork to narrowly avoid them, only to pull Umbra from the ground so that he could just barely prevent his own head from getting severed. "Not bad yourself.. but let's see how well you live up to the title of 'Kage'"

He jumped several paces back, Umbra in a single hand. "Shift.." The blade began to glow black, purple outlines entailing. "..Umbra." The entire blade was covered in a black smog of energy, and emerged from it as a large black hammer with purple rims on either side, the blunt of it had a deadly spike at the end. He charged forth, the large, heavy hammer of Umbra swinging down straight for Maze's head, glowing with purple soul energy of its own...
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

PostSubject: Re: OK I really want to fight someone   OK I really want to fight someone EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:10 am

As the hammer comes down on me I raise my hand and release a blast of soul energy from my hand to knock the hammer out of Lucius's hand as I slam my foot in the ground for footed. "Big Bang!!" I deliver a punch to Lucius's torso compressing the air around the area which would make a huge explosion on the point of impact.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Anbu Of Chaos
Anbu Of Chaos
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: OK I really want to fight someone   OK I really want to fight someone EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:00 pm

Thinking quickly, Lucius raises his hand to Maze's fist and sends a highly concentrated blast of negative energy to counter. He's still sent flying back, yet is mostly unharmed. He rises, extends his right hand and Umbra flies back into his grasp. "Tank-like.."

He assumes a defensive stance, hoping to study his opponent further before making any more attempts..
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

PostSubject: Re: OK I really want to fight someone   OK I really want to fight someone EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:25 pm

Nocturna Nigredinis starts to roar and beat his chest as he floats behind me. I then flip Una upside down and slabs her into the ground making diamond spikes shot out of the ground. The wave of spikes move toward Lucius as I take a stance and wait for an opening.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Anbu Of Chaos
Anbu Of Chaos
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: OK I really want to fight someone   OK I really want to fight someone EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:28 pm

Lucius leaps high above the wave of needles, into a tall branch in a tree, still looking down at Maze. His image seems to blur for a moment, but returns to normal afterwards. He holds Umbra tightly as she changes back into a short, black saber.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK I really want to fight someone   OK I really want to fight someone Empty

Back to top Go down

OK I really want to fight someone
Page 1 of 1