Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
Testing the Reality. EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
Testing the Reality. EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
Testing the Reality. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
Testing the Reality. EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
Testing the Reality. EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
Testing the Reality. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
Testing the Reality. EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
Testing the Reality. EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
Testing the Reality. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
Testing the Reality. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
Testing the Reality. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

Testing the Reality.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KAZZ
Advocate of Darkness Kishoukage
KAZZ

Number of posts : 38
Kekkei Genkai : Dark Matter
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Testing the Reality. Empty
PostSubject: Testing the Reality.   Testing the Reality. EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:14 am

*Kazz warps into an odd looking wasteland, with nothing in site. This barren field would be perfect for a battle, so what the hell.*
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

Male Number of posts : 469
Location : Looking to the moon wondering if my love is doing the same
Kekkei Genkai : Chitai
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Reality.   Testing the Reality. EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:17 am

I warp into the area with Una by my side holding my hand and we walk over to KAZZ "Hello and Welcome."

UNA: Hiya!!
Back to top Go down
https://hiddenshinobi.forumtwilight.com

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Reality.   Testing the Reality. EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:18 am

#5 flies in
"darn you maze i wanted t take him"
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Reality.   Testing the Reality. EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:20 am

Una turns to Chaos and makes a wormhole that leads back to the village next to Chaos and then makes a baseball bat and hits Chaos into the wormhole. She then turns back to KAZZ

Una:sorry about that

"Ya sorry Chaos will be Chaos"
Back to top Go down
KAZZ
KAZZ

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Reality.   Testing the Reality. EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:23 am

*Turning to Maze, Kazz grows a small smile on his face.*

So your the Kage of the Reality huh? If Rion made an alliance with you all, then I would believe your not weaklings....right?

*As Kazz spoke dark matter formed around his hand, forming a sycthe. He then turned to the other ninja there, and spoke.*

I wouldn't want to accidently kill someone, so if your going to watch, stay far back out the area okay?
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Reality.   Testing the Reality. EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:26 am

Una and I both smile

Una: So he wants to test us hehehe.

"Seems so ok Kazz lets go" Una then turns into here keyblade form and I take an offensive stance "Your move Kazz"
Back to top Go down
Rion
Rhythm Of Death Kishoukage
Rion

Male Number of posts : 30
Kekkei Genkai : Divine Rhythm
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Reality.   Testing the Reality. EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:32 am

+~Rion converges into the area, right behind KAZZ~+ "Try not to kill anyone, that would just look bad on my part..." +~With that rion converges into a black fog that drifts off into the sky, the fog molds itself back into Rion and he hovers over the field to watch the fight~+
Back to top Go down
http://risingninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
KAZZ
KAZZ

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Reality.   Testing the Reality. EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:33 am

Gladly.

*Kazz gave a powerful stomp to the ground, and with it the earth beneath produced a ripple effect, sending the grouind like a wave at Maze. From behind, Kazz gave a qick thrust of his Sycthe, sending out a shockwave that slashed the earth in half, so technically Maze now had two waves of earth rushing at him.*

Show me what this village is about. And Rion, if hes a kage strong enough for your standards then he wouldn't die regardlessly....riiiight?
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Reality.   Testing the Reality. EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:38 am

I fuse my feet to the ground and simple rides the wave of earth and then changes the air in front of me in to a wall of diamonds that blocked the shokwave I then push the wall and send it flying at you
Back to top Go down
Rion
Rion

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Reality.   Testing the Reality. EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:40 am

"I acknowledge his strength, but I am also aware of what you're capable of..."
Back to top Go down
KAZZ
KAZZ

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Reality.   Testing the Reality. EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:42 am

*As the diamond wall approcahes me, dark matter forms infront of me, creating a wall of dark matter to collide with the wall. By liquifying the dark matter wall, it becomes a wall of dark acid, which then melts and vaporizes the diamond wall oncontact. The wall of acid then burst into a cyclone, heading straight for Maze and Una.*
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Reality.   Testing the Reality. EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:47 am

"Hoho good move" I put out my hand in front of me turns your acid cyclone into snowflakes "I love the snow don't you?" I reach my hands into the air "Floe" A huge ball of ice appears above KAZZ's head and then falls down on him
Back to top Go down
KAZZ
KAZZ

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Reality.   Testing the Reality. EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:59 am

* As the ball of ice falls down toward Kazz, he holds up his hand, catching the ball. Once in hand, the ball of ice turned into a ball of dark matter.*

Nah, I'll stick to this, but you don't know much about it do you?

* The dark ball in my hand grows 30x its original size due to more dark matter being added to it, then compresses all the way down into a mini ball, about the size of a golf ball.*

Dark matter is the universe, it's everything. Don't go thinking that yoiu can alter the universe, it may have some bad repercutions on you.

*Kazz flicks the ball at Maze at a sonic speed, but at the same time he smiled. The small condensed ball of darkness would explode upon reaching Maze's area. Kazz used this time to add orichalcum to his sycthe.**
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Reality.   Testing the Reality. EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 2:09 am

since I have sonic speed I flash step about 20ft above KAZZ I then point my finger down at KAZZ
and fires multiple prison rays at him with sonic speed
Back to top Go down
KAZZ
KAZZ

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Reality.   Testing the Reality. EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 2:14 am

Uh, try again.

* Kazz converges slightly, allowing the rays to pass right through him. Kazz now quickly roataed his sycthe above his head, creating a tornado, with him in the middle of it. With Maze being right above him, it was no doubt he was in this tornado. Kazz began to release shards of orichalcum into the tornado, so that they would cut at Maze's body from everywhere.*

Come on Maze, Step it up!
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Reality.   Testing the Reality. EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 2:26 am

I make the air round my into a diamond sphere that covers me. The ball is so dense that it falls to the ground the sphere opens and I look toward Kazz

Una: Maze he's right whats wrong with you today?

"Chill Una I know what I'm doing" a smile comes to my face

Una: Whatever you say just don't go and get killed

I then make ten element clones each a different element

All the clones and I flash step teleporting all around Kazz while one clone uses Eternal Glacier under Kazz and everything in the circle starts to frezze
Back to top Go down
KAZZ
KAZZ

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Reality.   Testing the Reality. EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 2:31 am

Heh, thats more like it.

*Kazz jumps up, avoiding the freeze, and comes back down with a powerful stomp, both feet. He gives his legs a thin coating of dark matter now before turning it to dark acid, keeping his legs unharmed. The stomp creates a shockwave right after an earthquake, destroying the earth around them, shattering the ice, which in turn sends debri from the ground, rubble, and the force of the shockwave flying everywhere, making it cover a large radius in a 360 degree circle.*
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Reality.   Testing the Reality. EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 2:41 am

The Clones and I all flash step to one point into the sky and the clone merge in to a element coating that protects me from the shockwave the clones the demerge and the clones and I flash step to different point in the sky and ground parallel from each other "Now Sekiha Tenkyoken Dome" both the clones and I fire the Sekiha Tenkyoken at Kazz from all directions. Meanwhile I'm up in the sky looking down at everyone and draws chakra to Una and my hands
Back to top Go down
KAZZ
KAZZ

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Reality.   Testing the Reality. EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 2:55 am

*sigh* These clones can be a problem.

* Dark matter begins to swirl around Kazz in a violent manner, almost seeming like he has a hurricane forming around him.* Epic tundra...

*The dark matter swirling Kazz begins to expand outward, and as it expands around him, it weakens the incoming beams drastically and continues spreading until it reaches the clones and engulfs them inside itself, thus destroying them. Kazz forms a light weight dome around him to block the rest of the beams after they have been weakened. The hurricane of dark matter continues to expand and engulf the field, sooner or later reaching Maze regardessly.*
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Reality.   Testing the Reality. EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 3:06 am

"Hmmm I see Una you ready?"

Una: Ya!!!

I fly to the ground with Una in hand I phase into the ground and from under Kazz I fired the charged Sekiha Tenkyoken up from under Kazz but since Una was also storing chakra in her self she makes mountains shot up from under the ground all around the area with the beam
Back to top Go down
KAZZ
KAZZ

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Reality.   Testing the Reality. EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 6:58 pm

*Kazz stand tall as the beam underneath him fires, allowing it to hit him. But through the smoke, Kazz can be seen barely scratched, but his clothes were a bit tattered and his arms as well as his legs were coated with Dark Matter. The epic tundra continued to engulf the field, desimating the mountains easily and continued outward.*

This fight will go on for a while....then I'll try this....

*From Kazz's back, wings of dark matter and orichalcum form and they span to about 8 ft in length. Kazz flapped the wings one good time, making the hurricane of dark matter around the field speed up horribly, turning it to a tsunami that even covered the sky.*
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Reality.   Testing the Reality. EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:14 pm

I phase back into the ground and reappears away from epic tundra "Una now"

Una: Right!

Una goes into her Hyper mode and the keyblade turns into an angelblade. I point Una toward to Kazz and Una makes the earth under us into Angelblades that float around me. I then use Erebea and the chakra absorbing armor encases Una the other angelblades and I. The blades then all turn and point toward Kazz I slash toward Kazz with soinc speed and sends a swarm of large slice of Light energy at Kazz and the other angelblades do the same thing and all these light slashes head at Kazz
Back to top Go down
KAZZ
KAZZ

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Reality.   Testing the Reality. EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:25 pm

(um, you should proof read your work XD)

*Readying his wings, Kazz waits for the right moment. Right before the slashes and swords and light energy and anything else hit, Kazz gives yet another powerful flap of his wings, repelling all that was coming from his front, sending it into the tsunami of dark matter where it would be broken down and converted into dark matter. The Tsunami gains even more speed from the seconf flap of the wings, causing it to pull up the and touch the o-zone layer, shredding it by th way.*

Almost...just a little more.
Back to top Go down
Rion
Rion

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Reality.   Testing the Reality. EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:51 pm

+~Rion had been watching the fight the entire time and had set up a barrier around him that constantly erased the time 5 feet around his body, so that he would be unaffected by the dark matter tidal wave and hurricane~+
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Reality.   Testing the Reality. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:01 pm

(Ya sorry about that. I was rushing Laughing and sorry it took me so long to post this XD )

Seeing Kazz was up to something I flash step behind him ang then above and then infront of him and then to the right of him. I continued this for a while but then flash steps to his right and punchs at Kazz's face with sonic speed while the angel blades came at him from every where else. Due to the fact that I had been absorbing all the chakra around me I was stronger and faster then before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing the Reality.   Testing the Reality. Empty

Back to top Go down

Testing the Reality.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next