Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment? EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment? EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment? EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment? EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment? EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Male Number of posts : 492
Kekkei Genkai : DNA Absorbtion/Merging/Altering/Adapting
Registration date : 2009-02-20

A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment? Empty
PostSubject: A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment?   A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment? EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 12:53 pm

Khrona was down flat on his face, completely bored. His tiny grip on sanity was surely fading, especially since he was bored. Whoever came along had better be prepared for him. Misery and Despair patiently sat beside him, and Misery said "Ah... He's going crazy again. What fun."
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

Male Number of posts : 469
Location : Looking to the moon wondering if my love is doing the same
Kekkei Genkai : Chitai
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment?   A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment? EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 12:56 pm

Una I warp into the area and looks to Misrery and Despair "Is he ok?"

Una: HI!!!
Back to top Go down
https://hiddenshinobi.forumtwilight.com
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment?   A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment? EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 7:55 pm

Khrona rises up, his eyes not looking like they were focused. He bent backwards, trying to see things straight. Everything was in inverted colors to him. He swirled around, looking at Maze and Una from upside down "Who..? Why...? How....? Begin..." Misery and Despair sighed "We're sorry for this, Maze and Una" they said in unison. Khrona quickly pivoted around to face normal as Misery and Despair changed into their weapon forms. Khrona's soul became apparent, and it was large and unstable, growing ever larger as his insanity increased.
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

PostSubject: Re: A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment?   A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment? EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 8:04 pm

My face gets serious as I face Khrona "Una!!"

Una: Right!!

Una changes into her weapon form and my soul and spirit pressure level the area "Khrona get a grip."
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment?   A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment? EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 8:09 pm

Khrona's eyes dart from left to right, up and down, then southwest to northeast, then back down to southwest and slightly up northwest, then at Maze "Grip..? Grip... What does that mean...?" He gripped Misery tightly, turning her from her sword side to her scythe side "Grip... Grim...? Grim Slasher!!" Khrona darts at Maze, but it seems that Misery is not moving... Oh, but indeed she is moving. She is moving at practically the speed of light, so fast that the eyes cannot comprehend. She is slashing in front of Khrona nonstop at Maze while Despair is ready in his other hand...
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

PostSubject: Re: A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment?   A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment? EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 8:15 pm

"Tsk" I turn into air and the slashes miss me I then turn back to my self right under Khrona. I grab Khrona's hands while Una turns back into her normal self and delivers a powerful punch to Khrona's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

Female Number of posts : 628
Location : I sit at home, thinking 'This is too good to be true'
Job/hobbies : I love writing and reading novels, and my job? Bein' lazy I guess XD
Kekkei Genkai : Morning Glory (朝顔)
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment?   A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment? EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 8:23 pm

A light breeze wafted into the air. It was Sado's eyes and ears. She had promised Z that she wouldn't let anything happen to him.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment?   A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment? EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 9:21 pm

Khrona winces, but his skin wraps around Maze's arm and slams him into the ground, then releases him. Despair glows and slices the ground in between them, creating a Rejection Wall between the both of them. Nothing goes through and everything is forced back. In fact, Maze would be automatically forced backward, as well as Khrona. The Rejection soul wall was made specifically so that things could not and would not get close.
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

PostSubject: Re: A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment?   A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment? EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 9:27 pm

After being thrown to the ground I warp above Khrona and kicks at him with my legs being spiraled by soul chakra while Una gives you a uppercut which would knock you right into my kick.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment?   A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment? EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 9:32 pm

As you two near, Despair releases a wave of her Rejection Soul, sending you both flying in the opposite direction of whence you came. Khrona then aimed Despair at Una and spun Misery above his head, shooting countless missiles at Una and readying Misery for... something....
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

PostSubject: Re: A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment?   A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment? EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 9:37 pm

Una turns back into her weapon form and returns to my hand and I float in the air looking down at Khrona. and I make my Erebea armor around me and Una and I make two elemental clone of fire that fly at you slashing at you shoulder. While I start to gather chakra.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment?   A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment? EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 9:45 pm

Khrona's shoulders are protected by his almost impenetrable wings, which block and then force back the clones with a power that was unknown to them. The incredible winds that were coming from the wings would hopefully put out the fire by robbing them of heat and stable air. Misery was still aimed at Maze, spinning "Insanity Impact!" Khrona grips Misery and her blade form is aimed at Maze. Above him, a giant glowing soul energy sword crashes down at a high speed and upon contact, it would drain him of his energy, all of it if he was hit directly with it. Not only that, it would explode. Khrona fell backwards and onto the grass, his tongue extending out of his mouth and onto a blade of grass. His tongue then merged with the grass.
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

PostSubject: Re: A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment?   A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment? EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 9:52 pm

My armor and your sword canceled each others draining powers however the armor around Una absorbed the explosion. I float down to the ground and looks to Khrona. "Are you ok now."
The energy I had gathered was still with me.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment?   A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment? EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 9:56 pm

Khrona gave a crazy smile "Is this okay? What is the meaning of... okay?" His body began to expand outward, his skin slipping through every blade of grass, then consuming it "Are you... Okay?" Khrona's skin liquefied, as did the rest of his body and sunk into the ground. Misery and Despair were also merged with his body, so they were down there, too. The ground began to rumble as Khrona's gigantic face was seen in the ground, still smiling and eyes still darting off swiftly in random directions.
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

PostSubject: Re: A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment?   A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment? EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 10:00 pm

I float off the ground and into the air.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment?   A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment? EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 10:16 pm

Khrona's smile fades, turning into a disdainful frown "Come back.. don't leave the Khrona... Or you will suffer Misery..." Misery's sword form shoots up from the ground high into the air in the multitudes "... and DESPAIR!!!" Missiles launch crazily from the ground, being hidden by the infinite amount of swords jutting from the ground. The missiles would explode all at different times.
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

PostSubject: Re: A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment?   A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment? EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 10:29 pm

With sonic speed I dodge the swords and misses. However if I would get hit by an missile or hit by one of the explosions it would be absorbed by my armor and added to the energy I'm still gathering
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment?   A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment? EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 10:33 pm

Khrona's ground face twitched "The armor... It ruins... what my thoughts.. what do... armor.. armor.. aRMOUR.. Ar.. MOR..?!!!!! GAAAAHHH!!! SOUL RESONANCE! REJECTION SOUL!!!" The soul grows larger, then turns a slight blackish crimson color. Khrona has several nullification abilities at his command that would take out the armor with ease... One in particular that had yet to be used...
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

PostSubject: Re: A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment?   A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment? EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 10:48 pm

The armor on me gets rendered useless but I then transfer the armor from una to me and continue to gather energy. "Khrona come to your senses ."
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment?   A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment? EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 11:02 pm

Khrona shouted once more "REJECTED!!" A large, omnipotent stamp made of soul energy stamps out on Maze's armor in big red letters REJECTED, nullifying its effects completely. Khrona's soul was going down, however. Something was wrong. Khrona was breathing heavily all of a sudden and his eyes rolled to the back of his head. He had unmerged with the ground, as well as Despair and Misery, who changed back into their human forms. Khrona's breath slowed.
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

PostSubject: Re: A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment?   A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment? EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 11:16 pm

"K...khrona!!" I fly down to the ground and I run over to Khrona on the ground and crouch down next to him. "This is bad." I put my hands on Khrona's chest "Cura!!" I use all the energy I had gathered into healing Khrona hopefully now he would be ok.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment?   A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment? EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 11:22 pm

Khrona opened his eyes, still breathing slowly, but now the wounds from battle gone "Thank you... Maze... but..." Despair wraps her dress around Khrona and Misery "... I'm so freakin hungry." Despair lifts Khrona into the air and Khrona waves "Thanks for getting me out of my... insane daze... Lack of food and horrid boredom are not a good combination for me..." he passes out from hunger and Misery sighs "I knew this would happen... ALWAYS happens... Damn. Sorry for your trouble, guy." Despair sighs, too "That was a dreadfully entertaining battle... I do hope we can do it again sometime... When hunger does not rear its horrid, ugly, deformed, woeful head..." They all warp off somewhere via Despair's cloak.
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

PostSubject: Re: A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment?   A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment? EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 3:26 pm

*sighs* "At least that's over now. You can come out now Sado-chan." I had sensed her presents in the area and was happy to know she was looking over me. Una looked to me with a confused look on her face.

Una: Who is Sado-chan?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment?   A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment? Empty

Back to top Go down

A bored insanity. Crazy fight of entertainment?
Page 1 of 1