Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
.........Im Bored EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
.........Im Bored EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
.........Im Bored EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
.........Im Bored EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
.........Im Bored EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
.........Im Bored EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
.........Im Bored EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
.........Im Bored EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
.........Im Bored EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
.........Im Bored EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
.........Im Bored EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

.........Im Bored

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Akarui Yami
Kaosushinzou Sannin Of Chaos
Akarui Yami

Male Number of posts : 100
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami
Registration date : 2009-03-01

.........Im Bored Empty
PostSubject: .........Im Bored   .........Im Bored EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:05 pm

*I walk around the Reality Village for quite awhile as I travel to the forest awaiting for someone to show*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Male Number of posts : 492
Kekkei Genkai : DNA Absorbtion/Merging/Altering/Adapting
Registration date : 2009-02-20

.........Im Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: .........Im Bored   .........Im Bored EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:17 pm

Khrona floats down to the ground, making a terribly intense wind with tiny flaps of his great wings "Hi..." Misery and Despair jump off of his back.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

.........Im Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: .........Im Bored   .........Im Bored EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:21 pm

*the wind blows my hair as I look at the person before me.* Judgeing by this intense chakra I'd say your the Kage of this vllage am I right?
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

.........Im Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: .........Im Bored   .........Im Bored EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:46 pm

Khrona nods his head "Yes, I am one of the Kages... Khrona... And these are my two weapon partners... Misery and Despair... Is there a reason for your presence, mister...?"
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

.........Im Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: .........Im Bored   .........Im Bored EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:55 pm

Yes there is, I wish to have a fight with one of your ninja but aparently I got the best of the crop. What do you mean weapon partners?
*a girlish like voice is heard*

???: He means Soul partner silly

Did you say something?

Last edited by Akarui Yami on Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

.........Im Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: .........Im Bored   .........Im Bored EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:02 pm

Khrona looks to him and his head twitches a bit "No... I said nothing. What did you hear?... Did either of my Soul Weapons speak to you...?" Misery and Despair both reply "Nope." Khrona sighs "Well... just assume your weapon form. I, Khrona, the Weapon Technician of Misery and Despair shall give you the battle you long for..." Khrona's eye twitched a bit. Insanity will do that to you. Misery took the form of a swordscythe with a scythe blade on one end of the handle grip and a sword blade on the other. Despair changed into what seemed to be an ordinary straight razor. "I do not use... 'chakra,' as you all would call it, but my Soul Wavelength and soul energies with my partners..."
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

.........Im Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: .........Im Bored   .........Im Bored EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:15 pm

Im guessin you do a lot of things with your soul then. * I unsheath Zangetsu and Sadoichi in there Katana forms as I get into a defensive stance* Well Khrona I accept your challenge. *a deep voice of a man is now heard*

???: As I Have at the fellow swordsman!

Are you sure youre not saying anything?
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

.........Im Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: .........Im Bored   .........Im Bored EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:25 pm

Khrona's eyes darted from place to place "I hear... Voices... and I know they aren't of my own... It could be my insane soul... doing something to your mind... Maybe..." Khrona didn't know. "As a guest here... You may make the first move."
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

.........Im Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: .........Im Bored   .........Im Bored EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:40 pm

* I shake my head as I snp back into Reality* Huh Oh Sure. * I rush at you as my blades bleeds out chaotic energy, * I jump into the air as I spin rapidly sending cresent waves of chaotic energy at you, as the man like voice speaks again*

???: What kind of attack was that

Buzz off!!
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

.........Im Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: .........Im Bored   .........Im Bored EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:22 am

Khrona simply waves Despair and a wall of Rejection Soul energy appears in front of him, forcing the Chaotic energy away before it touches the wall. The wall then dissipates. Khrona points Despair at Akarui and a small hole appears at her tip, which fires an endless round of large, powerful and swift missiles at Akarui's general direction. Khrona readies Misery, spinning her about in his hand...
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

.........Im Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: .........Im Bored   .........Im Bored EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:26 pm

*I twirl sadoichi infront of me as black ice surounds the blad as it creates a sheild to deflect each of the endless barrage of misslies, with my free hand I Point it at Khrona aas white lightning begins tosurge through it as i send a devestating bolt of lightning at krona going at lightning speed towards you*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

.........Im Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: .........Im Bored   .........Im Bored EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:34 pm

Khrona looks at the lightning bolt and concentrated Despair's soul to his eyes to use the Glare of Woe. A lightspeed eye beam at the bolt made of Despair's soul wavelength. The beam deteriorates the lightningbolt before it has time to hit, then the beam continues toward Akarui, a bit less powerful and slowed.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

.........Im Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: .........Im Bored   .........Im Bored EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:35 pm

*the girlish voice speaks again*

???: What cha gonna do about that?

Whoever you are just watch.

*I then rush at Khrona with both blades at my side as i place sadoichi infront of me to block the beam infront of me, I then spin and go into flashbang adding angellic and black ice to my feet as I cnahge both zangetsu and sadoichi into battle fans.

*As i go into flashbang trails of both ices is made on the ground as I flaqshwarp into the sky and lift both my fans upward all the ice is lifted up into the sky and form into a huge sphere of ice.*

Obliterate! * I then begins to chop and dice the huge sphere of ice into many chunks as i then flashwarp the chunks to all sides of you* Freezing Requiem!

???: Impresive. *says the manishvoice*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

.........Im Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: .........Im Bored   .........Im Bored EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:33 pm

Khrona's eyes dart in different directions "... Useless..." he mutters. Despair begins to glow and with a slash at blinding speed, each of the ice shards splits in half simultaneously and explodes simultaneously. Khrona flaps his wings hard, pushing anything and everything around him back quite the distance, clearing the smoke. Hopefully Akarui was caught in the incredibly powerful updraft. Khrona then readies Misery, her sword side pointed at Akarui.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

.........Im Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: .........Im Bored   .........Im Bored EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:09 pm

* From up in the air I look up at the huge debree heading my way as the man like voice apears*

???: Well he made you feel shity

You ot one more time to say somethin *the girlish voice speaks now*

???: Oh my he's angry

WILL YOU PLEASE.....Oh damn. *conpletly forgot about the ttack manage to weive inbetween some of the debrees as re absorb some of the energy that passes me by as I see khrona*

What am i gnna do now? *they both say at the same time*

???: Wing it?

*I shrug agreeing with them for the first time as Soul like energy surrounds me* The fuck?
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

.........Im Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: .........Im Bored   .........Im Bored EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:12 pm

Khrona focuses on Akarui now "... Soul? His soul? I can see his soul energies... His soul wavelength must be aligning... But why would that happen right now...?" Khrona's soul also began to stabilize, growing extremely large, almost covering the entire field. "Soul Perception... Perhaps I can figure out what's going on here..."
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

.........Im Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: .........Im Bored   .........Im Bored EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:16 pm

*We all say together* Soul what?

ME: WILL YOU STOP THAT!

*The two say together*

???: Forgive us Akarui

Yea its o......you kno my name?
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

.........Im Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: .........Im Bored   .........Im Bored EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:31 pm

Khrona shakes his head "Akarui... It seems as though something is amplifying your soul, making it able to be seen by me outside of your body. Is there... is there a soul partner weapon near you...?"
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

.........Im Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: .........Im Bored   .........Im Bored EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:40 pm

Umm I look around as i see a red fann chained to a blue sword* You mean that thing?
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

.........Im Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: .........Im Bored   .........Im Bored EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:45 pm

Khrona senses a soul coming from the weapon "Yes... Yes, that! It must mean that both of your wavelengths are already on the same biorhythm.. Can you see if you can pick it up?"
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

.........Im Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: .........Im Bored   .........Im Bored EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:47 pm

Umm if you say so. *I mptin to pick up the handle as bolts over to me* Damn, thats service.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

.........Im Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: .........Im Bored   .........Im Bored EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:50 pm

Khrona's eyes squint "So... it seems as though you can use a soul partner well... Would you mind... trying something out for me? It already seems as though your souls are connected and are on the same wavelength... but do you think you can amplify that and transmute that into energy of any kind? If you can, then..."
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

.........Im Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: .........Im Bored   .........Im Bored EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:07 pm

Hmm * I twirl the fan around as it begns to make a howling noise as i send soull like haotic waves of energy around the imdedat area as i touches a random tree it begins to ingulf in chaotic energy* Like that?
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

.........Im Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: .........Im Bored   .........Im Bored EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:52 am

Khrona nods "Yes... Yes, like that... It seems that you are ready to have your Soul Partner... But what does it look like when it changes? Does it look like a human or is it inhuman? Can you... ask it to change?"
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

.........Im Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: .........Im Bored   .........Im Bored EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:24 am

Umm can you change can your aperence for me.

???: They glow white as the sword becomes more bulkyier as it resembles an animal the fan begins to shrink as it combinse with the male counterpart as they look like this.
.........Im Bored RenjiZabimaruAnimeEp48((yes im a renji fan if you never knew))

Amazing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

.........Im Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: .........Im Bored   .........Im Bored Empty

Back to top Go down

.........Im Bored
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next