Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
Free Ranking Exam to anyone... EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
Free Ranking Exam to anyone... EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
Free Ranking Exam to anyone... EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
Free Ranking Exam to anyone... EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
Free Ranking Exam to anyone... EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
Free Ranking Exam to anyone... EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
Free Ranking Exam to anyone... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
Free Ranking Exam to anyone... EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
Free Ranking Exam to anyone... EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
Free Ranking Exam to anyone... EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
Free Ranking Exam to anyone... EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

Free Ranking Exam to anyone...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Male Number of posts : 492
Kekkei Genkai : DNA Absorbtion/Merging/Altering/Adapting
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Free Ranking Exam to anyone... Empty
PostSubject: Free Ranking Exam to anyone...   Free Ranking Exam to anyone... EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:31 am

Khrona stood in a vast and open field, awaiting someone for him to rank. It shouldn't be long now. Despair and Misery stood beside him.
Back to top Go down
Albel

Albel

Male Number of posts : 144
Job/hobbies : i love to dance
Kekkei Genkai : the winged flame swordsman
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Free Ranking Exam to anyone...   Free Ranking Exam to anyone... EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:36 am

Albel wlaks in smoothly and asks whats this free ranking for
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Ranking Exam to anyone...   Free Ranking Exam to anyone... EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 2:44 pm

Black appers in yah whats this I hear about a rank for free.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

Female Number of posts : 628
Location : I sit at home, thinking 'This is too good to be true'
Job/hobbies : I love writing and reading novels, and my job? Bein' lazy I guess XD
Kekkei Genkai : Morning Glory (朝顔)
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Free Ranking Exam to anyone...   Free Ranking Exam to anyone... EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 2:45 pm

(Free Ranking EXAM. Not a free rank. Get your butt back to your own Exam.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Ranking Exam to anyone...   Free Ranking Exam to anyone... EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 2:55 pm

Ok Ok I take my leave Bye.
Back to top Go down
Albel

Albel

PostSubject: Re: Free Ranking Exam to anyone...   Free Ranking Exam to anyone... EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:01 am

now back to what we were doing
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: Free Ranking Exam to anyone...   Free Ranking Exam to anyone... EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:32 am

Khrona nods his head "Albel... Okay, you can have this free ranking exam. I'm feeling a bit nice and whatnot... Your mission is simple; Fight Misery until she or I say to stop. Got it...?" Misery smirks as a long sword blade shoots out of the palm of her right hand and a scythe blade shoots out of her forearm extending to the back of her hand. "Oh, what fun..."
Back to top Go down
Albel

Albel

PostSubject: Re: Free Ranking Exam to anyone...   Free Ranking Exam to anyone... EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:06 am

[lol lets roll] i then go into final form knowing that she is no joke and i then grabed my syth and threw a fire slash at u and eneded in my defensive stance waiting for your move
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: Free Ranking Exam to anyone...   Free Ranking Exam to anyone... EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:31 am

Misery raises her sword hand and the outline of it glows slightly. She slashes at the fire, and it is instantly converted into energy for herself. The power of the Blade of Misery. Now she had more energy than she needed from just draining the energy from the fire slash. She dashed at Albel at an incredible speed, slashing at him with the Blade of Misery. If he tried to block it, it would still drain his energy every time it touched him.
Back to top Go down
Albel

Albel

PostSubject: Re: Free Ranking Exam to anyone...   Free Ranking Exam to anyone... EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:02 pm

i then began to shoot fieballs at misery and if she drained it hopefully she would overdose off energy
Back to top Go down
Free

Free

Number of posts : 16
Kekkei Genkai : Spatial Magic
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Free Ranking Exam to anyone...   Free Ranking Exam to anyone... EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:06 pm

Ice balls fly out of nowhere and collide with the fireballs, making them both dissipate into midair. From the sidelines of the battle, there is Free, standing in his werewolf form with his hand outward. "The one with the insane soul... I am taking it. Other one, stay out of my way, or you will regret it. There is no chance of you defeating me." Free looks to Khrona, walking closer.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: Free Ranking Exam to anyone...   Free Ranking Exam to anyone... EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:19 pm

Khrona stands beside Misery and Despair, looking to Albel "Alright... New plan..." Misery takes over talking "Yeah, yeah. SO, if you can get this puppy out of here, you get a rank up, ya got it? Defend your Kage with all you've got. We won't letcha die." Despair outstretched her cloak and all of them sat down like it was a picnic cloth.
Back to top Go down
Albel

Albel

PostSubject: Re: Free Ranking Exam to anyone...   Free Ranking Exam to anyone... EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:03 pm

albel then cracks his knuckles and says " alright lets do this " [walks in between the area of free and khrona] " new plan free ill be ur opponent" then i get into a defensive stance waiting for his next move Surprised
Back to top Go down
Free

Free

PostSubject: Re: Free Ranking Exam to anyone...   Free Ranking Exam to anyone... EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:12 pm

Free smiles "A quick battle before the revival of the Kishin? I can handle it... Ice Ball!" Free shoots more ice out of his hand, then dashes at Albel.
Back to top Go down
Albel

Albel

PostSubject: Re: Free Ranking Exam to anyone...   Free Ranking Exam to anyone... EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:23 pm

Albel holds his hands out, and on contact, torched his hand to nuetrilize the attack. Then, as Albel sees Free charge towards him, Albel then quickly turns into his holy form to beat free to the punch. Before Free knew it, Albel's foot was already so close to his face.
Back to top Go down
Free

Free

PostSubject: Re: Free Ranking Exam to anyone...   Free Ranking Exam to anyone... EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:43 am

Free smirked, for he had been charging energy for his Demon Eye Cannon. Once he was close to Albel, a huge blast of green energy shot out of his eye, making a huge explosion "Demon Eye Cannon!" In the blinding light of the explosions, a snake slithered out of Free's jailbird clothing, biting Khrona on the leg, then returning back into Free's pants. No one saw this happen. Once the blinding light and explosion debris faded, Free jumped backwards to see what had become of Albel.
Back to top Go down
Albel

Albel

PostSubject: Re: Free Ranking Exam to anyone...   Free Ranking Exam to anyone... EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:49 pm

i then created a red dragon fir sheil to block the blast and on impact that the sheild would ingulf the cannon blast and protect me and khrona
Back to top Go down
Free

Free

PostSubject: Re: Free Ranking Exam to anyone...   Free Ranking Exam to anyone... EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:17 pm

As the snake slithered back into Free's pants, he smirked "Huh. I'm done here. I don't need to waste anymore time..." Free jumped high into the sky onto a random tree, then off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: Free Ranking Exam to anyone...   Free Ranking Exam to anyone... EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:18 pm

Khrona didn't seem to feel the bite, but was kinda glad that Albel didn't get exploded from that huge attack. He stood up and smiled at Free "Well, you held him off, just like I said to... Congrats, you are a Jounin now..." Khrona spread his wings, Misery and Despair jumping on his back, then flew off somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Albel

Albel

PostSubject: Re: Free Ranking Exam to anyone...   Free Ranking Exam to anyone... EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:43 pm

alright a random ass ranking but a succesful one then i spread my wings to show off my speed and as i passed khrona i wave good bye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Ranking Exam to anyone...   Free Ranking Exam to anyone... Empty

Back to top Go down

Free Ranking Exam to anyone...
Page 1 of 1