Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
My ranking Exam.... EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
My ranking Exam.... EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
My ranking Exam.... EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
My ranking Exam.... EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
My ranking Exam.... EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
My ranking Exam.... EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
My ranking Exam.... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
My ranking Exam.... EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
My ranking Exam.... EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
My ranking Exam.... EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
My ranking Exam.... EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

My ranking Exam....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaki Achi

Gaki Achi

Male Number of posts : 51
Kekkei Genkai : Prophets Chakra
Registration date : 2009-03-02

My ranking Exam.... Empty
PostSubject: My ranking Exam....   My ranking Exam.... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:57 pm

*I sit and wait for someone to come and rank me.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My ranking Exam....   My ranking Exam.... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:07 pm

yea he is a crazy genin i ll rank you [liz- but it on't be easy][patti- youll have to fight for it] { patti and liz then transform into elemental boots and gets in a defiancive stance then breathes in some air} (gained air element)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My ranking Exam....   My ranking Exam.... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:09 pm

"no i'm not ranking you but i'll ask khrona if he will"
oh look there's tatsu" he then flies out to see what other destruction he can cuase
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My ranking Exam....   My ranking Exam.... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:11 pm

as long as u don't interfeir u can watch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My ranking Exam....   My ranking Exam.... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:13 pm

this thouight pops into tatsu's head but it didn't come from him
"i thought you realized by now i always interfere"
Back to top Go down
Gaki Achi

Gaki Achi

PostSubject: Re: My ranking Exam....   My ranking Exam.... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:15 pm

Um, crazy.....indeed.

Sazan:your crazy

Me:shut up Sazan. Um sorry, lets begin. *I sign* Air bullet! *a large blast of air shoots toward you. I begin to run around you and start throwing shuriken and kunai at you while circling you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My ranking Exam....   My ranking Exam.... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:17 pm

he telepathically communicates with sazan
"why do you put up with his shit?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My ranking Exam....   My ranking Exam.... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:27 pm

[liz-looks like someone came un prepaired] " listen i controll elements after i eat them when i breath in some air i can eat it so right now i controll air" { tatsu then smaks down the air shot} " lets see what you can do when your air powers provide useless" { since the air element is currently infused with his boots he can run super fats} {tatsu dodge all the kunas and in the blink of in eye ran up for backflip kick}
Back to top Go down
Gaki Achi

Gaki Achi

PostSubject: Re: My ranking Exam....   My ranking Exam.... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:29 pm

Sazan: *Sazan reponds* [i]if he dies, then I die, we are fused together, and I can posses him until he is exhasted. besides, his chakra is delicious....
Back to top Go down
Gaki Achi

Gaki Achi

PostSubject: Re: My ranking Exam....   My ranking Exam.... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:34 pm

Me: oh my. *A ripple of reality destruction shoots out from my body threatening to unravel your existance if you are hit,I jump back as my Equigan activates.*

Sazan: oh darn it, I wish you would have been hit.

Me: Sazan, you would feel it too.

Sazan: I know, it would feel sooo good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My ranking Exam....   My ranking Exam.... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:37 pm

doges them and runs a substantial distance then runs back towards gaki with one leg starght up in the air and one leg straight down and doing front flips but with such dynamics and speed his speed increases by 5mph and with wind being controlled i stiffined the air around you making it harder to move
Back to top Go down
Gaki Achi

Gaki Achi

PostSubject: Re: My ranking Exam....   My ranking Exam.... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:48 pm

Me: Tornadic Wind! *I make a large tornado appear around me that will unstiffin the air and block your attacks. I then make a portal that i jump through and another opens behind you and I jump out, and create reality drestruction clones that jump at you pulling out their katanas and slashing at you.*

Sazan: That wont work you know.

Me: I dont need your imput Sazan, and unless you help me out, we are going to lose.

Sazan: So.

Me: you hate losing

Sazan: only if I lose, if you lose its fun.

Me:.....but you will lose too, your in me....

Sazan: Not if I dont fight.

Me:....you can have some of his chakra...

Sazan: ....chakra you say...ooo...I LOVE chakra....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My ranking Exam....   My ranking Exam.... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:53 pm

i then ngeate ALL TORNADOS AND USE AN AIR BLAST TO NOT ONLY BLOW AWAY THE KUNAS BUT ALSO THE CONES THEN I USED A RISING KICK ON BOTH OF the clones and then threw a couple of air strikes tawards you
Back to top Go down
Gaki Achi

Gaki Achi

PostSubject: Re: My ranking Exam....   My ranking Exam.... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 2:11 pm

Me: gotcha *the clones that you kick release a ripple of reality destruction that probably hits you and starts to destroy your body. I make a few air bullets that block the air strikes* comeon sazan dont you want some chakra?

Sazan: chakra....ooooo....sweet chakra...yes where is it!?

Me: you can have some, just help me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My ranking Exam....   My ranking Exam.... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 2:20 pm

i see the waves of destrukcion but before they hit i flip up side down and kick some power ful air out so i cand dodge and plumit to the ground and as i catch my self i use my and to spin me with my legs out to create slashes all around me
Back to top Go down
Gaki Achi

Gaki Achi

PostSubject: Re: My ranking Exam....   My ranking Exam.... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 2:28 pm

((use your___? and are the slashes comming at me?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My ranking Exam....   My ranking Exam.... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 2:35 pm

srry i was rushing i use my arm to spin my body and yea technocly its lik a air ring getting bigger and bigger like on a radar but it can slash you up
Back to top Go down
Gaki Achi

Gaki Achi

PostSubject: Re: My ranking Exam....   My ranking Exam.... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 4:15 pm

((OK thanks for clearifying))

Me: *I see the slashes coming for me and start to panic* Sazan common, HELP ME!!!!

Sazan:fine, fine, stop your nagging.

Me:*Suddenly wind comes around me as Sazan activates air form. I run much faster than normal and the wind slashes just bonce off of me. I run closer to you as I create shadow clones who also run around you and surround you. Then I jump over you and we all sign* Reality Destruction Ripple! *All of us release a ripple of reality destruction, and since we are surrounding you the ripple forms a bubble of sorts around you, that gets smaller and smaller as the reality destruction energy comes closer and threatens to engulf you once more*

Sazan: you owe me now....lots of chakra....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My ranking Exam....   My ranking Exam.... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 4:18 pm

"#2 has been watching the battle through tatsu's eyes
"you gonna let this noob take you out like that?"
Back to top Go down
Gaki Achi

Gaki Achi

PostSubject: Re: My ranking Exam....   My ranking Exam.... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 4:22 pm

Sazan:are you talking to me? and your getting on my nerves
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My ranking Exam....   My ranking Exam.... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 4:23 pm

"i was talking to tatsu" (sorry shulda specified)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My ranking Exam....   My ranking Exam.... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 4:27 pm

"I can kill you here! What did I say about annoying people!" Glares at chaos sending a powerful wave of energy over the place "Leave.......
Back to top Go down
Gaki Achi

Gaki Achi

PostSubject: Re: My ranking Exam....   My ranking Exam.... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 4:29 pm

Sazan:you dont have to bannish him. he just has to get out of my head, since he never left
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My ranking Exam....   My ranking Exam.... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 4:42 pm

"what did khrona say about trying to kill me? besides tatsu said i could stay"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My ranking Exam....   My ranking Exam.... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 6:53 pm

what the hell im tryna heave an epic batle here and choas i said don't inter fere does tatsu have to shoot a bi&%$
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My ranking Exam....   My ranking Exam.... Empty

Back to top Go down

My ranking Exam....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next