Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
A rank... if you don't mind. EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
A rank... if you don't mind. EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
A rank... if you don't mind. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
A rank... if you don't mind. EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
A rank... if you don't mind. EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
A rank... if you don't mind. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
A rank... if you don't mind. EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
A rank... if you don't mind. EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
A rank... if you don't mind. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
A rank... if you don't mind. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
A rank... if you don't mind. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

A rank... if you don't mind.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maruze

Maruze

Male Number of posts : 81
Kekkei Genkai : Division
Registration date : 2009-03-03

A rank... if you don't mind. Empty
PostSubject: A rank... if you don't mind.   A rank... if you don't mind. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:51 am

Maruze sits near a cliff at the end of a grassy plain, Waru in his sword form, stuck into the ground. "Hm... I wonder... will anyone show up?"
Back to top Go down
Reia Ruan
Warrior Priestess
Warrior Priestess
Reia Ruan

Female Number of posts : 432
Kekkei Genkai : Kaze Souran
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: A rank... if you don't mind.   A rank... if you don't mind. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:31 am

A gust of wind appears and circled around Maruze.
It eventually shifts into Reis, who sat on the grass near Maruze.
"Hello, I'm Reia, I will be your-"
She blinked, staring at Maruze.
"Heeeey~! I know you! You're, uhm.....who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Maruze

Maruze

PostSubject: Re: A rank... if you don't mind.   A rank... if you don't mind. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:46 am

He looks up "Maruze. You're the girl from that sea place, huh...? Reia? I remember you..." He stood up, gripping Waru. "Well. You are my proctor, hm? I am glad to have someone like yourself as my proctor." He gives a soft smile, staring at her with intense eyes.
Back to top Go down
Reia Ruan
Warrior Priestess
Warrior Priestess
Reia Ruan

PostSubject: Re: A rank... if you don't mind.   A rank... if you don't mind. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:00 am

Reia smiled. "Maruze, hmmm?
Glad I'm memorable..."
She said, chuckling.
"Well, for your exam, you shall fight me and not get killed.
I will determine your rank once the battle is over".
She said, gripping Aeros in his staff form.
"Are you ready...?"

(You have 3 pages. Do your best. =3 )
Back to top Go down
Maruze

Maruze

PostSubject: Re: A rank... if you don't mind.   A rank... if you don't mind. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:05 am

Maruze nods, gripping Waru tightly, readying himself "Anytime, Miss Reia..."
Back to top Go down
Reia Ruan
Warrior Priestess
Warrior Priestess
Reia Ruan

PostSubject: Re: A rank... if you don't mind.   A rank... if you don't mind. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:10 am

Reia smiled.
She'd start off with something rather simple....
"Wind Cutter".
She pushed Aeros forwards, severing the center point of the winds.
They seperated and flowed in two directions.
Thet kept becoming smaller untill a dozen air currents had been made from the simple
move of her staff.
"Go".
Reia whispered.
All twelve flew at Maruze, but some circled around him so they would have a chance at hitting him from all angles.
Back to top Go down
Maruze

Maruze

PostSubject: Re: A rank... if you don't mind.   A rank... if you don't mind. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:21 am

Maruze bent a knee and outstretched a leg, spinning swiftly in a circle as his blade glowed with energy "Sword Magic: Air Render!" sharp discharges of invisible energy blades came from the sword, easily flowing through the wind and at Reia. This sword magic technique was able to cut easily through the highest windspeeds without being affected. Wind had literally no effect on the Air Render blades whatsoever, which is why they would most likely be most effective in this battle. His sword stopped glowing, then became black, shiny and seemingly a liquid "Sword Magic: Oil Blade!" He spun around once again, covering himself in a thick layer of oil. He slid out of the wind circling around him, having the oil around him take the cuts instead of him specifically. Once he was out, the oil dispersed back into the blade, which turned to normal.
Back to top Go down
Reia Ruan
Warrior Priestess
Warrior Priestess
Reia Ruan

PostSubject: Re: A rank... if you don't mind.   A rank... if you don't mind. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:37 am

"........"
Reia paused, watching his moves.
"Clever..."
She noticed the air render coming for her.
Raising a hand, a dome of kaze* was created around her, blocking his attack.
As quickly as it had appeared, it dissapeared.
"Wind Cutter....Kaze style..."
Several cresent-cut kaze stones matirlized in the air.
They began to fly at Maruze at an increasing speed.

*Kaze- A stone with wind trapped inside it. Ruan clan speciality.
Back to top Go down
Maruze

Maruze

PostSubject: Re: A rank... if you don't mind.   A rank... if you don't mind. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:48 am

Maruze held his blade upwards "Infinite Blades.." The single blade in his hand made several exact copies of itself, about 100 in total. "Sword Magic: Ice Blades!" Each of the blades, including his own became colder than the arctic. Each of them released a thick, icy steam due to the coldness, and since they were in large numbers, the icy steam quickly formed into a thick and freezing mist. Many clanks were heard from his sword, which was him slashing and freezing the Kaze coming at him with the Ice Blades. He hoped that he was hidden from Reia now due to the mist. The 49 of the 99 floating blades turned horizontally while the other 50 were still vertical. Maruze leaped up on one of the horizontal blades, though it did not freeze him... with Waru's help, of course. Being above the ground would make it harder for Reia to hear him, since his footsteps would not be able to be heard. One of the Vertical blades shot at Reia from the mist, though it came from behind her and not Maruze's direction.
Back to top Go down
Reia Ruan
Warrior Priestess
Warrior Priestess
Reia Ruan

PostSubject: Re: A rank... if you don't mind.   A rank... if you don't mind. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:33 pm

Reia closed her eyes as the fog came in, relying on the wind to guide her.
She sensed the air being blown around many objects....There was one in particular that was bigger than the rest. "!" She flipped around as she felt the air being sliced through as a vertical blade came towards her. "Away" She commanded. A huge storm of wind flew at the sword, knocking it of course and sendin it in a random direction. "Tornado.."
She muttered, as a 20 foot-tornado rose around her. She was safe in the eye of the tornado as it whipped the wind around, beginning to suck in the objects around it.....
Back to top Go down
Maruze

Maruze

PostSubject: Re: A rank... if you don't mind.   A rank... if you don't mind. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:57 pm

Maruze squinted his eyes "... Waru..." Waru began to snicker a bit, the vertical and horizontal blades all stabbing into the ground near Maruze. Hands came out from the blades and the grip of the blades, which was basically just Waru's hand, and they grabbed Maruze and each other underground, leaving Maruze safe in one place. The hands were deep underground and very powerful, so he shouldn't move for this tornado. Maruze had the ability to move his hands, and in his hands were 2 blades that were not icy. "Sword Magic: Air Render!" He slashes the blades at a high speed straight into the Tornado, again the wind force having no effect on them due to their ability to cut clean through wind. Hopefully some would hit Reia, but he could not let up until that Tornado stopped...
Back to top Go down
Reia Ruan
Warrior Priestess
Warrior Priestess
Reia Ruan

PostSubject: Re: A rank... if you don't mind.   A rank... if you don't mind. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:10 pm

Reia chuckled. She was enjoying herself.....
"Tornado....Tornado...Tornado..."
She whisphered, increasing the strength of her attacks slowly as they went along.
Three Tornado's of equal size formed around the original one, increasing the sucking power.
She felt the air render slice through the tornado, but i did not stop it'm movement.
She held Aeros infront of her, doing some one-handed handsigns. "Chakra Shield" she murmured as her Chakra leaked through her body and into Aeros, where the Chakra was bent out of the staff in the form of a sheild......The Air Renders hit the sheild, draining a small amount of Reia's chakra by damaging the sheild. She grinnned. "Oh-ho-ho, Maruze is holding up so far..." She chuckled, her voice lost in the wind. "I wonder who he'll do in th end?"
Back to top Go down
Maruze

Maruze

PostSubject: Re: A rank... if you don't mind.   A rank... if you don't mind. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:33 pm

Maruze somehow felt that his Air Render was not working "Waru... You'll need to control the blades when I throw them..." He snickered "Of course, Maruze... Heeheehee... Leave it to me!" Maruze nodded "Chakra/Energy Division!" All of the blades began to glow, the ones in the ground letting go of both Maruze and each other, making them fly at the tornado, however... It seems like they flew into the tornado on their own accord. 98 blades sliced about the tornado, each of them cutting the power and size of the tornado by about an eighth with each slash. Maruze, already in the air and flying towards Reia, came down on her shield with his two blades, trying to slash at her Chakra Shield and cut its power by 2 eighths as well so that it would be weak enough to break.
Back to top Go down
Reia Ruan
Warrior Priestess
Warrior Priestess
Reia Ruan

PostSubject: Re: A rank... if you don't mind.   A rank... if you don't mind. EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:08 am

Reia smiled. Oh, what fun this was...! She felt the winds being cut down. Oh no, she couldn' have that....She'd fix it later...she felt a division in the air...coming for her....Her eyes flashed open as she raised her chakra shield to block the attack. "Oh ho ho, brave on, I see...." The chakra shield dissapeared and she parried his blades with her staff. Her staff glowed blue for a moment. "North Wind!" IT shot a blast of the coldest winds that Old Man North had at Maruze. It would do some damage head-on.....UNless there was more that MAruze had to show her....She thought, a smile forming on her face. Now, for the tornados...."Release..!" she called. Instantly, the tornados stopped sucking in the blades and started spinning on a diffrent degree, spitting thwe blades out and keeping them a good distance from Maruze and Reia, who were in the eye of the main tornado and where not effected at the moment...
Back to top Go down
Maruze

Maruze

PostSubject: Re: A rank... if you don't mind.   A rank... if you don't mind. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 12:08 am

Maruze was greatly affected by this wind, but since his blade was still in its Dividing mode, the power would be divided by an eighth still, which was better than taking it head on. He winced "Waru! Sword Magic: Snow Blade!" The sword changed into an Ice Blade once again, giving Maruze an immunity to the coldness of the wind. With an eighth of the power gone, he could have the wind of the Snow Blade try to hold of Reia's wind, even if just for a moment. All of the other blades, the other 98 seemed to dissipate into nothing. Since they were part of Waru, he could make them appear wherever he needed to and take them back whenever he wanted to. Maruze still had another blade "Power Division!" He made a slash with the blade at the wind, trying to cut the intensity of it in half. If he could do that, he would have enough power to blow the blizzard winds/snows at Reia from a close range. Since he was in such a storm, he could not run or anything, but close combat was his specialty...
Back to top Go down
Reia Ruan
Warrior Priestess
Warrior Priestess
Reia Ruan

PostSubject: Re: A rank... if you don't mind.   A rank... if you don't mind. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:58 pm

Reia grinned. Yes yes, he was doing good~. Smirking, she let the wind falter and give. His blizzard came closer, and yet she did nothing. The blkizzard came over her. Her entire body seemed to freeze, but she spoke but a word before... "Blessed Winds..." Then she was encased. Suddenly, a several wheels of wind came flying through the tornado near Maruze. They circled him, making a minin tornado of there own in turn....The Ice glowed pink as Reia, surronded in pink winds, was freeded from it. "Ah, very nice. You're doing quite well..." Reia mumbled, watching the wheels spin.
Back to top Go down
Maruze

Maruze

PostSubject: Re: A rank... if you don't mind.   A rank... if you don't mind. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:38 pm

Maruze gave a small smile "I will only strive for the best." He held out Waru, who split into 100 swords once again, however all of them were very near to Maruze, within the wheels' center. "Sword Magic: Air Render! Sword Magic: Oil Blade!" 50 of the blades began glowing with energy as 50 others became black and slick. 2 swords were still in Maruze's hand, one glowing and the other black. The glowing blades shot out the air rendering energies at a high speed as to cut up the wheels, and even for a second give Maruze a chance to escape, which he took by coating his feet in oil and sliding out at a super quick speed, going towards Reia. The 50 oil blades followed Maruze, 10 of them stabbing into the ground and making filling it with a great amount of oil. The other 50 glowing blades floated stationary in the air, just in case Reia were to try to encase Maruze in the wind again, he would use those 50 to cut through. Maruze slid around on the slick oil, slashing both blades at her. The Oil Blade was to weaken physical attacks and the Air Render blade would cut through her wind. A nice combination indeed.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Male Number of posts : 492
Kekkei Genkai : DNA Absorbtion/Merging/Altering/Adapting
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: A rank... if you don't mind.   A rank... if you don't mind. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 3:54 pm

(AHEMHEM. BECAUSE I TIRE SEVERELY OF WAITING ON REIA, WHO KEEPS FORGETTING, I WILL CONCLUDE THIS RANKING EXAM RIGHT NAO.)

Khrona swoops in on his massive wings and blows everything away, knocking back both Reia and Maruze. Khrona points to Reia "Reia, you have done well in ranking this Genin, however... I will now assign his rank. You have done quite well as is..." Khrona turns his head to Maruze and points at him "You show power, genin, to put up with the Sannin so well... You in fact have power greater than a chuunin... greater than a special jounin... A full fledged Jounin, as of right now is what you are, Maruze... I do hope you get strong enough to become... an Anbu." Khrona flies away now~

(Again, sorry Reia, for WHENEVER THE HELL YOU GET ON, But I need to do somethings with Maruze and I can't wait forever. A lot of things need to be done...)
Back to top Go down
Reia Ruan
Warrior Priestess
Warrior Priestess
Reia Ruan

PostSubject: Re: A rank... if you don't mind.   A rank... if you don't mind. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:27 pm

(Gah! i wanted to finish it....but oh well. I'm sorry. My internet kept getting stolen...It's back for good now, I hope. But I guess I don't get to finish this exam...-le sigh- Boo-hoo.)
Reia nodded and waved goodbye to Maruze. "Buh-bye, Maruze! Good luck with being a Jounin!" And in a whoosh of wind, she was gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A rank... if you don't mind.   A rank... if you don't mind. Empty

Back to top Go down

A rank... if you don't mind.
Page 1 of 1