Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
Delilah's Ranking Exam (finally) EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
Delilah's Ranking Exam (finally) EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
Delilah's Ranking Exam (finally) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
Delilah's Ranking Exam (finally) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
Delilah's Ranking Exam (finally) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
Delilah's Ranking Exam (finally) EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
Delilah's Ranking Exam (finally) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
Delilah's Ranking Exam (finally) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
Delilah's Ranking Exam (finally) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
Delilah's Ranking Exam (finally) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
Delilah's Ranking Exam (finally) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

Delilah's Ranking Exam (finally)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delilah

Delilah

Female Number of posts : 34
Kekkei Genkai : Wind manipulation, Oragami manipulation, ????
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Delilah's Ranking Exam (finally) Empty
PostSubject: Delilah's Ranking Exam (finally)   Delilah's Ranking Exam (finally) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:00 pm

*Delilah took a usual stand, leaning her head onto her giant fan that was apparently jammed into the ground to hold it up straight.*
"I wonder...who will rank me, I grow tired of this waiting game..."
*As Delilah said this in her impatient tone, she let one of her arms dangle, oviously her sleeve's were to big for her arms. Yet dispite this flaw there's always a brighter side of this. some oragami shapes flew from these sleee's floating around Deliliah, rather slowly, than a quick pace they're usually in.*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Male Number of posts : 492
Kekkei Genkai : DNA Absorbtion/Merging/Altering/Adapting
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's Ranking Exam (finally)   Delilah's Ranking Exam (finally) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 3:10 pm

Khrona swoops down on his large wings "Hiii... I'm your proctor..."
Back to top Go down
Delilah

Delilah

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's Ranking Exam (finally)   Delilah's Ranking Exam (finally) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 3:29 pm

"Um...hello? Names Delilah, and since I'm a ladies I'll take the honor of going first, unless you are a woman also...?"
*Delilah picked the giant fan from the ground as it instantly open, the design similar to temari's fan. Swinging the fan into the air, it releases a wave of gusty air slashes as of tossing the dragon shaped oragami's through the air scattered some drifting towards Khrona.*

(to make hte oragami shapes simpler i'll color teh name of each shape showing which element appears when they explode, like the dragon represents fire which when exploded releases a jet of fire.)
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's Ranking Exam (finally)   Delilah's Ranking Exam (finally) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:21 pm

(I see. That'll make this easier.)

Khrona was a bit shocked to see such enthusiasm "Um, I think I'm going to leave this one to you, Despair..."

Despair nodded "Ah, what a horrifically splendid idea..." Despair twirled, flaring up her cloakdress. It extended a great length and grasped all of the origami, sending it to an alternate dimension, since that is what the underside of her dress basically was. Khrona and Misery sat on the sidelines, eating popcorn from what seemed to come out of nowhere. Despair got herself ready by making razor blades line her dress, pop out of her shoulders, forearms, fingers and waist, then holes opened up on her body starting with the palm of her hand, then her shoulders under the blades, across her chest, down her back and down her front. Since she was a soul weapon, she could make her weapon parts appear anywhere on her body, and she was half straight razor half missile/grenade/rocket launcher\Bazooka. She kindly awaited her genin to make another move, holding her hand up to her face so that a fan of razor blades appeared to hide her mouth. It was for appearance mostly, because razor blade fans look cool.
Back to top Go down
Delilah

Delilah

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's Ranking Exam (finally)   Delilah's Ranking Exam (finally) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 8:39 pm

"What?"
*Delilah again slash the air with my fan yet instead of the basic air attack to scatter my oragami, this attack just created a highly condensed unstable wind orb, as it shaks, it releases a high powered cyclone like appearance(similar to aero blast) towards Despair. Delilah then tossed her Fan into teh air, as she leap onto the top flying airborne, sending oragami that would explode on contact with anything on the ground, or solid.*

((And yes razor's are cool xD))
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's Ranking Exam (finally)   Delilah's Ranking Exam (finally) EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:49 am

Despair peered from behind her fan of razors, targeting the origami. With a quick slash to the air, the Origami exploded from afar. It was impossible to figure out how Despair made them explode, or even cut them from such distance, but such was one of her powers. As for the cyclone, Despair floated upward towards it and slashed her razor fingers again, creating her Rejection Soul around it, making it basically unable to harm anything. No wind could get in or out of her rejection soul no matter what, making the cyclone nullified. The rejection dissipated and Despair stared at Delilah on her fan...

(Thanks. x3 )
Back to top Go down
Delilah

Delilah

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's Ranking Exam (finally)   Delilah's Ranking Exam (finally) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:00 pm

"Argh...."
How could I fight something that just devours my attacks or makes them absolute...dead...
*Delilah after giving some little though she again released another barrage of oragami dow into the ground the oragami that hit the ground started to release a jet of water filling the ground soaking it. Thinking her plan might work, she then spins her fan while on it in a complete circle spinning faster releasing a giant wind sphere to hopefully cover around both me and dispair(a chance to destory it if you want to), some of the wind flying down picks teh water up slashing it at dispair, as some undestroyed oragami got caught in teh mix releasing a quick jet of water before the slashes filled with water reaches Dispair.*
Back to top Go down
Delilah

Delilah

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's Ranking Exam (finally)   Delilah's Ranking Exam (finally) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:03 pm

((reminder?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delilah's Ranking Exam (finally)   Delilah's Ranking Exam (finally) Empty

Back to top Go down

Delilah's Ranking Exam (finally)
Page 1 of 1