Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
khrona time for u to train me EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
khrona time for u to train me EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
khrona time for u to train me EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
khrona time for u to train me EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
khrona time for u to train me EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
khrona time for u to train me EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
khrona time for u to train me EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
khrona time for u to train me EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
khrona time for u to train me EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
khrona time for u to train me EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
khrona time for u to train me EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

khrona time for u to train me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

khrona time for u to train me Empty
PostSubject: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:58 pm

waits in the training ground 7 " this is a huge lake [ liz- this dousn't make scense how are we supposed to train here] { tatsu then drinks the water (gains water element) then liz and patti trans form into element boots, then i walk on the water and waits for khrona
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Male Number of posts : 492
Kekkei Genkai : DNA Absorbtion/Merging/Altering/Adapting
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 5:17 pm

A large gust of wind blows throughout the area as Khrona flaps his wings gently and lands on the ground. Misery is on his back. She jumps off

Misery: What do you want?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 5:20 pm

[ liz- hey misery whats with all that attitude we just wanted to train with khrona] [patti-*giggles*]
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 5:45 pm

Misery gets one of those annoyed anime pulse thingies on her head and looks at Liz "Alright, you want some training?" Misery's arm turns into a scythe "Let's train. Khrona, how about we show them?" Khrona nods his head, grabbing Misery before she changes into her Sword Scythe form. Khrona takes a position "You make a move..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 5:49 pm

{ tatsu breathes in some air and begans eating it{ ( tatsu gained wind element) { tatsu flash steped behind khrona and does a back flip} [ liz - she probley didn't even see us coming]
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 5:52 pm

Khrona flaps his powerful and gigantic wings lightly once and sends Tatsu flying. Misery shouts at them "Don't you know Khrona's wings are more powerful than anything you can ever imagine? Huh... such fools." Khrona spins around and looks to them again, suddenly on the grassy part outside of the lake "Are you having fun yet...?" Khrona bends backwards, touching the ground with his head and merging his hair with the grass. The grass was now part of Khrona's hair. He did not attack, however...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 6:11 pm

as krona was turning around i was already runing back to the fight then he fused his hair with the grass i ran with lighting speed in to a basebll slide heading for his face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 6:15 pm

a clone wanders in as they have a tendency of doing and watches the fight as it progresses
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 6:19 pm

The Grass around Khrona shoots up and grabs Tatsu, wrapping around his body and stiffening so that it cuts him up a bit. Khrona then lifts his head up as more blades of grass shoot out at Tatsu from Khrona's head rather than the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 6:23 pm

"looks like tatsu's getting whupped mabye i should help him" he says as he draws his gun and takes a shot at khrona's head
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 6:26 pm

Khrona slaps away the bullet with his wings, making it fly back at Chaos' head.

Misery: Stay out of this, or you'll face death in the worst way! This is Tatsu's training!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 6:29 pm

[ patti- so cool] " tatsu- grunts then chants" { tatsu acteveted elemental feild} [ the elemental feild that areganated from his boody broke thru the gras and also clears it of the ground and as it gets bigger creates life a huge dome with tatsu and krona still inside] since the element i controll is air it is the only thing in the dome] ( the air in the dome stiffined making it harder to breath and also making it imposible to leave with out me letting you) " i guess you'll be running out of air soon" [ liz -so serious already]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 6:30 pm

he pulls out his sword and deflects the bullet with it
"fine i'll just enjoy the show then"
he then sits down and just continues to watch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 6:33 pm

you idiot i can't lit you leave the elemental field or krona might eascape and that'll ruin my plan completly Like a Star @ heaven Neutral
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 6:37 pm

Khrona's eyes lost focus and he began to twitch insanely "Such a closed place... makes me uncomfortable..." Misery smirks in her weapon form "You've done it now..." Khrona raises Misery as he lets go of his merge with whatever grass was left "Soul Resonance..." Misery and Khrona's souls began to resonate, making their HUMONGOUS soul be shown, the soul being so big that it was bigger than the dome "Insanity Resonance! Zero Sanity!!" Khrona slashed the sword part of Misery, which creates a huge wave of insane energy which distorts and breaks the dome. If Tatsu was hit, his body would twist and curve with the energy from the sword, but it would not kill him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 6:46 pm

tatsue jumps out of the way { patti- ....} { liz- tatsu patti is gettin serious} " alright finnaly" [after seeing they're huge soull patti goes into a phychatic sense and says{patti- you idoits biger souls only means a bigger fest tatsu liz lets desroy them} then liz and tatsu get serious " they show theres so lets show ours" {all- soul resonance} [tatsu is cover in light armor(aka liz and patti) there soul can now be seen ( a multi colered soul is above them slightly smaller then his] {elemental choice} " tatsu i choose lighting" [around tatsu a lighting aura shows up and in lightning like spped his is in khrona face with a round house kick]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 6:56 pm

"so glad you care but this is just geting interesting"
he then flies away to let you two fight
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 6:59 pm

Khrona is intentionally kicked in the face, however once contact is made, Khrona aborbs Tatsu's element of Lightning from his body.

Misery: Haha, what a bad combination! You do know that Khrona can absorb what he touches, right?

Khrona bends backwards and slithers through his own legs, before wrapping his wings around himself. He looked like a wheel. "Misery... Merge..." The skin on his hands stretched and engulfed Misery into himself, so when he began rolling towards Tatsu at lightning speed, various scythes and sword blades were jutting from his wings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:02 pm

i jumped to the side and the gauntles i had transformed into devil pistels i the shootboth at you with lighting still infused so there speed were really fast
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:08 pm

Khrona's wings easily deflected the bullets, and with Khrona having absorbed the lightning, Lightning would not effect him at all. He just continued to roll towards Tatsu. Misery shouted at him "Is that all you've got? Maybe next time we'll teach you some useful techniques!" She smirked and cackled in her weapon form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:13 pm

[patti- hmph} {tatsu leg then goes flying up with out his camand] "patti!!" [liz- don't worry she got this] {as khrona and misery rushes towards us tatsu eats some air gaining that element and rush with fast speed s and bloock the spear on it handle with his foot} [liz and patty-(with a evil look) is that allyou have to offer in you synchro form] [patti- lol Twisted Evil ]
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:21 pm

Misery sighs "We're holding back just enough not to kill them, and they want us to bring it up a notch?" she smirks "Can't deny them the satisfaction..." The blades all over Khrona begin to glow as he plows straight through Tatsu after he was temporarily stopped by Tatsu's foot. Khrona unfolded himself from his wings and launched into the air. His wings were still covered in various scythe and sword blades "Condemnation Resonance..." The soul around them grew larger and had changed to black...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 8:05 pm

i then shoot some static to the ground causing the area execpt the lake to go on a full on blaze i eat some of the fire but it doesn't spot the grass from catching fire the i change to double bullets and say" black is a terrible coler for a soul expesilly for one that big" the i shoot bullts at you { and before they made contact they emploded around you so u can't absorb it}
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 8:09 pm

Khrona's resonance was ready. He made a huge flap of his wings which made the bullets fly back at Tatsu, right before flying close to the ground "REAPER SLASH!" Khrona slashed at Tatsu, however multiple giant scythe blades seemed to slash at him with Khrona's one slash. Khrona then flapped his wings once so that he flew upward back into the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 8:12 pm

neo change] i then cast my neo powers to controll gravity and make all the sythes and khrona extrimly heavy slamming him into the ground
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: khrona time for u to train me   khrona time for u to train me Empty

Back to top Go down

khrona time for u to train me
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next