Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training... EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training... EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training... EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training... EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training... EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training... EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training... EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training... EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training... EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training... EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Male Number of posts : 492
Kekkei Genkai : DNA Absorbtion/Merging/Altering/Adapting
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training... Empty
PostSubject: Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training...   Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training... EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:03 pm

Khrona swoops downward on his large wings, cutting down the grass as he passes over it with an intense speed, though unintentionally. Perhaps a new side effect of his sanity. He stands tall, folding his wings, looking a bit... bulkier than before. He awaits someone... Someone worthy to receive the gift of this training.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

Female Number of posts : 628
Location : I sit at home, thinking 'This is too good to be true'
Job/hobbies : I love writing and reading novels, and my job? Bein' lazy I guess XD
Kekkei Genkai : Morning Glory (朝顔)
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training...   Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training... EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:02 am

Khrona.... Whispered Sadako's voice on the wind, and then she swooped in, landing gracefully a few feet infront of Khrona. "I wish to recieve training from you. I have much, much to learn, and would like for nothing more then to have you as a sensei."
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training...   Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training... EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:19 am

Khrona nodded "Well, Sadako... As you may or may not have guessed, I am sane. Temporarily, I might add, but sane all the same. Due to this sanity and a change in my soul wavelength, I cannot use my two weapons, Misery and Despair properly..." He closed his eyes "I am glad it is you that I am teaching this to. I'm not sure if I could trust many others, nor if they have enough power to learn it..." He opened his eyes, looking sternly at Sadako "Your soul must be open and flexible if you wish to learn... The Anti-Insanity Wavelength, a special Soul Wavelength that may be the only thing that can actually kill the Kishin Asura for good. Are you willing to accept this training, still? It may be long and vigorous."
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

Job/hobbies : I love writing and reading novels, and my job? Bein' lazy I guess XD

PostSubject: Re: Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training...   Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training... EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:10 pm

"Yes Khrona, I am." She said at once, not a moment of hesitation. Determination was clear in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training...   Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training... EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 7:26 am

Khrona nodded "Alright, Sadako. You have a weapon, right? You will be needing it for this training. Partway through, you will have to fight Misery, my weapon, to ensure that you have learned it. Present your weapon."
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training...   Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training... EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 10:39 am

She drew Mamoru, the katana, from his sheath that hung at her hip, and she let go of the hilt, letting the sword sit there for a moment before he shifted to his human appearance. "Hello, Khrona. You seem to have changed for what I believe to be the better, dear sir." He said, bowing slightly to Khrona.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training...   Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training... EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:23 am

Khrona nodded once again "For the moment, at least..." Khrona slowly walked towards them "So. Let's get this over with. Before I lose my sanity. Prepare yourself." Khrona stared at the both of them intensely, focusing on their souls with his Soul Perception ability. He continued to walk towards them slowly "Open your souls to mine... Try to feel it... While also trying to resonate with each other..."
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training...   Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training... EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:25 am

First, the harmonized their souls so that their soul wavelengths were equal, and easily resonated. Then, for the harder part, Sadako and Mamoru opened up their now resonating souls to try and almost embrace Khrona with their souls.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training...   Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training... EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:31 am

Khrona could indeed feel their souls trying to open to his... But it wasn't enough. Souls like theirs weren't very compatible with Khrona's soul, which would make this more difficult than it needed to be. "Hm... A Chain Resonance might not work here... Both of your souls won't link with mine. I could always... Perhaps a Soul Merge?" Khrona fell silent. Suddenly his soul expanded over both of theirs "Continue to resonate with me. Keep giving feedback until you reach your limit."
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training...   Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training... EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:34 am

They could feel Khrona's soul, and they both shuddered as Khrona's sould expanded, though they kept themselves completely open. It got a bit more difficult then before, but it was still easy enough.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training...   Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training... EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:49 am

Khrona kept a stern face "Hm... I believe that's good enough. Now, Soul Merge: Anti-Insanity Wavelength." Through Khrona's soul, there was a great amount of glowing white electrical currents surging about now. Most of them were being focused onto Sado and Mamoru's souls. It took quite the bit of energy, though Khrona looked unfazed. "Sado... If you're open, these currents should be able to go through and merge with your soul... Worst case scenario is that our souls will be joined in some way. Either we will share power, share souls or even worse, not be able to leave each other's side without bringing the other. You ready just in case that happens?" The glowing currents began to get thicker and thicker, crackling wildly.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training...   Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training... EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:52 am

"Yes." Whispered Sadako, and the currents immediately passed through to her soul and in turn, Mamoru's as well. She closed her eyes as the wild electrical current continued to course through her soul.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training...   Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training... EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:55 am

Khrona closed his eyes once again. This white electrical current was the Anti-Insanity Wavelength, which he had begun to specifically merge with Sado and Mamoru's souls. The currents around them became one big giant electrical bolt that connected to all 3 of them "So far, so good... It seems like the only thing we share is this wavelength... Try to match my soul wavelength, it's becoming unstable. Once you fully match it, we will be done with this part..." The bolt was still a bit wild, especially since it was quite large now, but it was starting to calm.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training...   Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training... EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:58 am

Sadako took a deep breath, and matched her breathing with Khrona's and Mamoru did the same. Her heart skipped for a moment, but then began to beat at the same rhythm as Khrona's and both Mamoru and Sadako's souls began to replicate the same wavelength as Khrona's until they were all the same. Sadako didn't seem to be affected all that much from this, and neither did Mamoru
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training...   Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training... EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:05 pm

Khrona smirked as the bolt began to stabilize, moving at a constant rate "Aha. It's complete. You can stop now." The bolt dissipated, along with Khrona's soul, signifying that he had stopped amplifying power. He stared at both Mamoru and Sadako "It's there. I see the white outline around your souls. The Anti-Insanity wavelength. It's not as powerful with you all as I would have expected, but... You should be able to resist the Kishin Asura's insanity soul wavelength as well as destroy it if you make good contact, killing him in the process for good." Khrona eyed her up and down, his smirk fading "You still have my black blood inside of you, don't you? It's useless, now. As long as this Anti-Insanity Wavelength flows throughout your soul, the black blood will be nullified and the impending insanity it caused will also cease. Good for you." Khrona turned his back to her, looking to the sky "Next part of this training... Testing to see if you can hone the wavelength into your attacks. Your opponent will by my partner Misery, the one who possesses the Insanity Soul the same as mine." Khrona snapped his fingers and a hole appeared, spitting out Misery.

Misery: What the FUCK just happened? Despair just randomly threw her cloak on me and I came up here! Khrona, the hell is going on?

Khrona stared at Misery for a few moments, and somehow she knew just what was going on.

Misery: Ah. Gotcha. Hahaha... I finally got a worthy opponent, huh? Let's see how she fares.

Khrona: It is mandatory that I ask if you wish to continue. If you don't use this wavelength correctly, Misery could and most likely will kill you. Do you still wish to press on knowing this, Sadako?
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training...   Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training... EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:10 pm

Sadako and Mamoru stopped the resonation, and Sadako opened her eyes, gazing at Khrona. "Yes, I do wish to continue, Khrona. I am now aware of the risks, and I still wish to continue trining, despite this."
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training...   Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training... EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:15 pm

Khrona was silent, once again, finally closing his eyes, head pointed toward the sky "So be it."

Misery smirked "Heh heh heh... Please excuse me if I accidentally take your soul!" From her right palm protruded a very large and long, black sword blade while from the back of her left hand to the end of her forearm came a large scythe blade.

Khrona spreads his wings as Misery's scythe blade popped out.... Then folded back up.

Misery scoffed as Khrona's wings expanded "Tch. Never get to have any fun..." The scythe blade glowed white and then shot back into her flesh. Soon afterward, another sword blade the same as the other protruded from her left palm. "Bring it."
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training...   Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training... EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:23 pm

Sadako took up a stance as Mamoru became a blade. She gripped the hil tof the Katana, and knowing that she had to use the ability that Khrona had just given her, she concentrated, her breathing slowly dirastically as she touched her very soul, drawing forth the Anti-insanity wave-length. Mamoru and Sadako both took on a slight glow because of it, then she took to the shadows at light speed, heading toward Misery. Blade first, Sadako slashed at her and sent some of the wavelength that ran along Mamoru to Misery, hoping that she'd be fast enough for the wave to reach Misery. Not sure if it would work, Sadako lept back, then madea horizontal slash at Misery and used a much stronger wave of the Anti-Insanity. She was just begining to feel a tiny drain in strength from the training, but she shrugged it off, drawing power from her internal darkness, not wanting to use Khrona's own energy just yet.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training...   Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training... EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:30 pm

Misery scoffed "Really? That's it? Let me show you what power really is! Zero Sanity!" Misery leapt in the air and spun around once, her 2 blades glowing a purplish black color, the color of her soul. From them came 2 huge waves of her Insanity Soul, breaking through the small Anti-Insanity with ease, though being weakened just a bit because of the ability of the wavelength. "Ha, if you can't break through MY insanity, what makes you think you can get to Asura?" Misery curled herself into a ball mid-air and make swords jutted straight out of her body, making her look like a hedgehog of swords. She was barreling down at Sadako.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training...   Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training... EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:38 pm

Swiftly becoming shadow, Sadako was out of Misery's way easily and regrouped, withdrawing deeper into her soul, but she kept her guard up the entire time. She found the very source of the Anti-Insanity. She touched upon the connection she had with Khrona, drawing more of the Anti-Insanity from him, and Mamoru began to glow completely white. The wind picked up, whipping her hair about and tearing some of the plants from thier roots. Holding the blade steady, Sadako made a quick advance on Misery while she was still recovering from her landing. Thrusting the blade forward that glowed with the white wave-length, Sadako aimed to just miss Misery's heart so that the Anti-Insanity would spread into her body. Hopefully.
The blade was charged with enough of the energy that it would most likely shatter any attempted block.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training...   Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training... EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:12 pm

Misery suddenly liquefies, dispersing into a large pool of blackish purpleish liquid on the ground... Though it was quite clear that she was not hit. The pool began to take shape and laughing was heard "Heh heh heh. My Insanity Soul allows me to liquefy and solidify at any given moment. Betcha didn't see that coming, huh?" Misery backflipped a long ways backwards, shouting "Insanity Impact!" Huge swords made out of solely her Insanity Soul crashed down on Sadako with an increasing force and speed, and with each one there was a great explosion, and with each explosion, it would drain Sadako's energy quite a bit until depleted. This was if she touched the swords or if she got caught in the explosions in any way. "I'll make it so you don't have the energy summon up that wavelength, let alone move!" Misery continued her barrage of these energy draining swords.

Khrona: Sadako. Asura can change himself from a solid to the essence of insanity, which is neither a solid, liquid, gas or plasma. How will you deal with that if you cannot deal with Misery?
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training...   Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training... EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:23 pm

Just hold on. Sadako said in Khrona's mind, then became shadow, traveling at light speed to be at Misery's side again, smiling. Before any attacks could be launched, she traveled to Misery's other side, then to her back so none of the explosions could reach her. She touched Misery's shoulder with hand, sending along a current of the Anti-Insanity as well as a bit of darkness that would hopefully freeze her movements.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training...   Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training... EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:36 pm

Misery flinched, feeling something unknown touching her. She did not like being touched "WHO THE FUCK?" From the spot Sadako touched, various swords shot straight through Sadako's hand. Misery did, however, feel her insanity weakened from the wavelength "Gah. I'm not done with you!" Khrona sighed, knowing what was coming. He encased himself in his wings as Misery said "INSANE BLADE IMPACT!" The sky became black and purple, the clouds swirling around one clear area... an astronomical sized sword came from the sky, covering an extremely large distance and crashed down straight into the ground, from it a huge shockwave of complete and utter insanity distorted and shattered whatever was in its way, leaving barely anything left. "I'll show YOU who's boss, dammit! RAAAH!"
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training...   Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training... EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:04 pm

(Tell me if I'm being a little too advanced... ><)
The swords pierced through her hand, but she just drew away. The wound began to heal almost as soon as it was inflicted.
Sadako let the Anti-Insanity wavelength consume her completely, and she began no more then a puppet to it's power. A sudden blast of the white electric-like energy pulsed outwards, seeking to destroy the insanity that was caused by the sword's descent. Sadako's mind began to clear, seeing exactly what she could do. A cloud of the Anti-Insanity enveloped Misery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training...   Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training... Empty

Back to top Go down

Jounin and above, Train with Khrona. Special Training...
Page 1 of 1